2.3

Valerie's P.O.V.

We got home in about an hour because of traffic and Carson came up to my house with me. As soon as I stepped out of the car I had a smile on my face, the fresh air and slight wind from the lake made me feel. Safe.

I grabbed my bags and hauled them up the stairs and into my house. I walked in and the smell of fresh laundry and cinnamon rolls filled my nose. I inhaled deeply and set my suitcases by the door before going back outside to help Carson with his stuff.

"Do you need help?" I questioned.

"I'm okay but thank you." He smiled at me.

I nodded and walked up to my room after him with my suit cases in hand. He turned into the guest room and set his stuff down before helping me with my stuff. I threw my bags onto my bed and unzipped them.

"What are these for?" Carson pulled a pair of my underwear out. It just so happened to be that they were white lace. He smirked.

"I did not put those in there." I spoke truthfully. Janie, I bet she did it.

"I like them. A lot." He pinned them to my pants. As if he was trying to see them on me.

"Hold on." I snatched them out of his hand and walked to my bathroom. I closed the door and took a deep breath. I pulled my pants off and my underwear with them. Slipping them on before I picked my clothes up and threw them in the hamper. I unlocked the bathroom door slowly and opened the door. Carson was unpacking my stuff for me but he turned around when he saw me walk out. His eyes went wide and he was in complete shock.

"That is much better than holding them up in front of your pants." He sucked in a sharp breath and beckoned me towards him. I sauntered over to him slowly until he pulled me to his chest and kissed me. He wrapped his arms under my bottom and pulled me up. Removing his lips from my own and leaving a trail of kisses on my jaw and down my neck.

"How did you get to be so goddamn sexy?" His breathe tickled against my skin.

I hummed in response as he gently kissed my collarbone and neck. He turned me around and moved the suit case out of the way before he laid me down. Not breaking our kiss. He slowly crawled on top of me and pinned my arms down next to my waist. He began to kiss my neck again only moving farther down from my head. He placed small kisses in between my breasts. He tugged my shirt down with his teeth so there was more skin available to him. My breath was almost nonexistent under his touch. The tank top I decided to wear had four buttons and the top one was usually undone anyway. Carson unbuttoned the second one, then the third one, and finally the fourth. You could see my strapless black Lacey bra but it wasn't in full view. He trailed his fingers over the top of the bra and left a kiss after his fingers were gone. This boy is going to be the death of me. He kept my wrists pinned down but not too tight that they hurt.

"You shouldn't have put those on, because I know they would look a lot better off." He whispered softly in my ear. Leaving chills behind.

He unpinned my wrists so he could move his own hands. He trailed them down my waist and past the thin material of my underwear. He walked his fingers slowly up my thighs until his hands rested on the fabric I had put on previously.

"I am going to stop now because I can't go any farther than this and keep my hands off of you." He spoke truthfully. But he didn't want to say those words. He backed off of me slowly, taking one last look at my body before he picked me up and set me on my feet. I smiled lightly at him.

"You are breathtakingly beautiful Val." He kissed my cheek and lingered for a second.

"Not really." I looked down.

"No. Are you serious? I love you. Everything about you, whether it's perfect or not. Your legs are beautiful, the scars are part of you so I love them too. Your waist is tiny and makes it easy to lift you up. Your bum is perfect. I don't see a problem with your chest, I could check for you. And I haven't seen what's below the line of those Lacey ass torture devices. But I can already tell that it's perfect because it's a part of your body. Don't ever doubt yourself because there is nothing to doubt." He tilted my chin up so I was looking at him. I pushed his hands away and hugged him. A couple tears fell from my eyes. He noticed.

"What's wrong Kitty?" I wiped the tears away.

"My bum hurts." I pouted.

He laughed lightly and shook his head. "I'm sorry kitty." He gripped my butt in his hands and rubbed his thumb over the sore skin. Before you ask, it's sore because I have been sitting so much. He laid my head on his chest and he cradled me by my waist.

"Should we finish unpacking?" I asked lightly.

"Can I hold you for a little while longer?" He asked while rubbing my back.

"Yeah. But if we unpack now you can hold me while we lay on the bed." I suggested softly.

"Okay fine." He smirked happily.

We unpacked and that's when I realized I still had no pants on. I went to put some sweatpants on and Carson objected. He slapped my butt playfully before I left to put them on. I came back and he frowned. It was pretty funny too, I gave him a kiss and he forgave me.

"Snuggle time!" He announced and plopped down on the bed. Pulling me with him. I giggled as he kissed my back and wrapped his arms around my waist. His hand slipped under my shirt and he rubbed his thumb across my stomach. Yep, I could totally get used to this.

If you read please vote. If you don't. Don't read. Tell me what you think! Did you enjoy this chapter? Are you enjoying the story?

All the love,

Sparkling Beverage🍹