3.7

Valerie's P.O.V.

I brought the glass cup up to my lips and took a drink of the cold liquid. It washed down my throat as I swallowed and looked at Carson. Around 5 minutes ago he decided he was going to play chubby bunny with grapes.

"Chubby bunny." He shoved another grape into his already full mouth. A wide grin covered his face and he walked towards me. He stopped in front of me and shot a grape at my face.

"You are gonna get it!" I screamed at him as he fired another grape at me and I ran around the counter in an effort to hide. I searched for something to throw at him and found a water bottle instead. I smiled evilly as I picked it up and opened it, he walked around the counter to where I was and I sprung up and squirted water all over his face. A grape toppled out of his mouth in awe.

"I thought I was bad." He mumbled.

"Oh there's plenty more where that came from." I gripped another water bottle in my palm and waved it in his face.

"I'm terrified." He walked around to the fridge and opened it up, a can of whip cream appeared in his hand as he closed the doors.

"No, no, no, no please don't." I covered my face as he walked over to me with the freshly opened can.

"I can't hear you, sorry." He sprayed white cream all over my face and head. I stood up and stared at him. My hands wiped the whip cream off of my eyes and I flung it at him. He fired another grape at me and it stuck in the cream. I'm going to kill him. He burst into laughter and fell on the ground. Grapes rolling out of his mouth. How in the world did he manage to fit so many?! An idea struck me and I grabbed a bucket from under the sink, I filled it up with ice cold water and walked over to him. He payed zero attention to me so I took that as my chance, I poured the water all over his body. His eyes shot up to me as he stood up and ripped the bucket out of my hands. Now it's my turn to laugh. I slapped my knee as I doubled over and he folded his arms disapprovingly. He still clutched the can of Whipped cream in his hands and pulled up the back of my shirt, he sprayed it down my back and I screamed.

"Do you want to die?!"

"No, but I do want to spray whip cream all over you." He started to laugh again and I ripped the almost empty can out of his palms.

"I'm good, but thanks for the offer!"

"You know I still have grapes in my mouth." He pushed me against the counter.

"Please don't, I have to go in 30 minutes."

"We still have time." He chewed and swallowed the last grape and bent down to my neck. Breathing on my cream covered skin. His tongue darted out from his mouth and licked the topping away. A cold breath left my lips as he left a small love bite in the same spot. His hands snaked around my waist and gripped me by my hips. I pushed my hands against the counter as he left a small trail of kisses on my now damp skin. He had licked the whip cream off only seconds before.

"Carson." I croaked.

"Hmm?" He hummed against my skin.

"I have to go." I hate ruining the moment.

"Why?" He whined as he pulled away from my neck.

"I have to get my hair done."

"Fine but can I have a kiss first?"

"Yes."

He smiled and leaned in to place a gentle kiss on my lips. I pulled away and smiled at him before I ran upstairs to clean myself off. I looked in the mirror and I wanted to kill him. Whip cream had managed to work its way into my left ear, my hair was completely disgusting. My clothes were ruined and I had 20 minutes to clean up before I had to leave. I decided I would have her wash my hair there and I started on cleaning my face up, I picked out a pair of black jeans and a navy blue shirt with my Chelsea Boots. It took me 15 minutes to get all the whip cream off of my face and out of my ear. I changed and looked in the mirror one more time before I left. Yes my hair is a mess and I look like a dog with rabies but oh well.

"You're leaving like that?" Carson's voice spoke up from the kitchen.

"Well I wouldn't have to if someone didn't get creative. I'm having her wash my hair there. But just know that the next time you see me I won't have long hair and I sure as hell won't be blond. Love you!" I ran out the door before he could convince me otherwise.

I got in my car and backed out, turning the radio on once I pulled into the road.

*******

"Are you sure you want to dye it?" Marsy looked nervously at me.

"Yes. I want something new, I never liked the color of my hair anyway."

"Well we will definitely have to wash it first. What the hell happened to it anyway?"

"Carson."

Her faced instantly lit up as I said that name.

"Oh yeah! You have to tell me all about him Val."

"I will, we have time. Let's wash my hair and I will start from the beginning."

She nodded and walked me over to the washing stations, the black sink type thing sat above a chair. I sat down and she laid a towel down below my neck so it wasn't so uncomfortable. I laid my head down and she pulled out some shampoo to begin the serious needed washing on my hair.

"Tell me everything."

"Alright, so when I was 13 I was riding my bike and fell in the middle of the road, a car turned down our street and he picked me up and carried me onto the grass before he ran out and grabbed my bike. Since he "saved" me, he said I owed him. He hasn't brought it up since but I doubt he forgot. After that he would never leave me alone, all throughout high school, he would run down the street screaming my name. Every morning. After we graduated, he obviously stopped doing that but he never forgot about me. I went to the lake with Janie one morning and him and a his brothers were there causing trouble obviously. He saw me and swam over to me to see if Janie and I wanted to play a game with them. Being the stupid girls we are, we said yes. I ended up getting bit by a water moccasin and he stayed with me for a month after that which he really didn't need to do. We were eating Chinese food and we were about to play truth or dare when he started ignoring me. So I pulled him out of the room to ask him what the hell was wrong with him. He answered me by kissing me, and let me say. That boy can kiss. So we played truth or dare and Jesse suggested we go skinny dipping in a closed pool; the country club one of course! So we went and I refused to take my swim suit bottoms off but no one else seemed to hesitate. So I just took my top off and that was it. Everyone else, including Carson were completely naked. We swam and after that we went home. He ended up asking me on a date that Sunday which was a total disaster. But I said I love you, to him. And his response was "You can't possibly love me, more than I love you." He is kind of perfect." I smiled at the memory.

"He sounds perfect." She sat me up from the sink.

If you read please vote. If you don't. Don't read. Tell me what you think! Did you enjoy this chapter? Are you enjoying the story?

Hello my fellow readers. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to update, I really didn't want to today. But I had to, I don't feel well so this was hard to write. I am going somewhere for the weekend. Meaning, the rest of today, tomorrow and some time on Sunday. I will be home Sunday but I'm not sure when, I will not have Internet!! So I won't be updating:( I'm sorry. I love you all, and I will see you in 3 days!

All the love,

Sparkling Beverage🍹