3.2

Valerie's P.O.V.

Yes he is an idiot.

"No he isn't. He's just, I don't know. Confused." I made an effort to defend him, not fully convincing myself.

"Whether he's confused or not he shouldn't have lied to you."

"I know. Look can we just get a fucking tattoo and be happy for once?!" I yelled at him.

"Yeah yeah. Okay calm down." He turned the music on.

"Good riddance." I whispered.

I talk a lot of shit when I'm drinking, baby,
I'm known to go a little too fast.
Don't mind all my friends, I know they're all crazy, but they're the only friends that I have. I know I don't know you, but I'd like to skip the small talk and romance, girl. That's all I have to say so, baby, can we dance?

I hummed along to my favorite Vamps song.

Harper looked at me with complete adoration in his green eyes. He's such a cutie.

"Don't look at me like that." I tried to hide my face.

"Why not?" He questioned with a laugh.

"Because, I don't know just don't okay.." I attempted to hide my smile with not much luck.

"You know, you're cute when you're nervous." We pulled into the parking lot of the tattoo shop. "Alright braveheart, let's do this." He opened my door and held his hand out for me to take. I wobbled and tipped over. Harper grabbed me by my leg and tucked his hand behind my head so I didn't fall completely. He hoisted me back up and I blinked.

"Um, thank you." I whispered.

"Um, you're welcome." He whispered back.

I rolled my eyes and walked inside to see Robin looking at the large white boards filled with black and white ink. She saw me and beckoned me over.

"This one." she pointed up with glimmering eyes at the small picture with multiple words.

It read:/ When I was a little girl I used to read fairy tales. In fairy tales you meet Prince Charming and he's everything you've ever wanted. In fairy tales the bad guy is very easy to spot. The bad guy is always wearing a black cape so you always know who he is. Then you grow up and realize that Prince Charming is not as easy to find as you thought. You realize the bad guy is not wearing a black cape and he's not easy to spot; he's really funny, and he makes you laugh, and he has perfect hair.

-Taylor Swift

I love everything about it but the Taylor Swift part.

"It's perfect." I smiled at her.

"Where is that going?" Harper approached me from behind.

"In the middle of my back." I placed my hand on my shoulder and thought silently.

"It's going to hurt." They both said in unison.

"Trust me. This is the least of my worries."What are you getting Robin?" I looked over at her.