1.6

Valerie's P.O.V.

As soon as I got in the car my phone buzzed. I picked it up and smiled immediately.

Robin: Guess who's coming back bitches?!

Me: Are you serious red robin?

Robin: Sure am Valentine. I will be back in 1 week and 2 days.

Me: I am warning you. We have a lot. And I mean A LOT, to catch up on. I am actually going to Disney Land right now. With my new boyfriend.

Robin: NO WAY! Who's the lucky bastard??

Me: Um. Carson Lawson..

Robin: HOLY SHIT! MAYBE I NEED TO COME BACK EARLIER!! when are you guys getting back??

Me: On Saturday:) I can't wait to see you Robbie.

Robin: Me neither Valerina. Keep me updated on your man candy;) love ya

Me: You know I will. Love you too:)

Sorry to interrupt the middle of your chapter but, I have decided to change the look of Valerie. I don't know if I had mentioned this before but Janie had blond hair and blue eyes. Valerie had brown hair and green eyes. I have decided to change them. So Valerie will have blond hair and blue eyes with a little green, and Janie will have Brown hair and Brown eyes. Anyway, back to the chapter!

"Hey Janie, guess who's coming back" I grinned cheekily.

"Who?" She leaned forward from her seat. James and Jesse sat in the front, I sat in the middle with Carson and Janie and Isaac got the back of the rental car.

"Robin." I looked back at her.

A giant smile formed on her face.

"She texted me a few minutes ago. She said she would be back in a week and 2 days." I turned back around and looked at Carson.

"We haven't seen her in forever. This is going to be amazing." Janie giggled.

I rolled my eyes and blinked. Carson put his hand on my thigh and rubbed his thumb across the fabric of my shorts.

"Hey kitten?" He asked in a curios tone.

"Yeah?" I responded.

"What is your favorite ride at Disney?" He yawned.

"That's a hard one. Um, well at Disney it's Pirates of the Caribbean. But in California adventure it's either Tower of Terror or Screamin' " I smiled at him.

"I think it's the same for me. Only in California adventure I like Tower of Terror more." He replied.

I turned my body so my back was facing him and unbuckled my seatbelt (don't do that. ALWAYS KEEP YOUR SEATBELT ON IN THE CAR!!!) I laid my head down on his lap and he put his hand on my stomach.

"Oh yeah. I forgot to tell you that I got offered a modeling job for Calvin Klein when we get back." He spoke as if it was no big deal.

"That's amazing! You will do great in your Clavin Klein's. I mean I've seen you in them and I can see why they offered you a job." I snickered.

"Wouldn't you rather see me taking them off?" He hooked his fingers under the hem of my shorts and smirked.

"I've seen that too." I chewed nervously on my bottom lip.

"You know that's not what I meant kitten." For a second I could swear I saw lust flicker in and out of his eyes. But just as quickly as it came. It left.

"I know. It will happen one day Carson. I mean at the rate we're going. If we broke up I'm afraid I would never speak to anyone again." I said truthfully.

"Well then it's a good thing we aren't breaking up." He leaned down and kissed me.

I fell asleep right after that and I'm pretty sure Carson did too. He looked extremely tired which was unusual for him.

I was woke up by someone screaming. I opened my eyes and sure enough Janie was screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Janie! Shut the hell up would you?!" I half yelled at her. Still mostly asleep.

"THERE IS A SPIDER CRAWLING ON MY LEG!!" She continued to scream.

I shot up and started to scream myself. Kicking my legs everywhere they would go. I turned around and saw the horrified expression on her face. Isaac sat next to her in complete shock. Carson stared at her with an annoyed expression. James and Jesse had gotten out of the car until she shut up.

"Janie, the spider is gone. We are literally 10 minutes away from our hotel. Can you calm down so we can get there." Isaac spoke up finally.

She looked at him and took and deep breathe before nodding. James and Jesse both opened their car doors and peered inside. "Is it safe to enter?" Jesse asked in a serious tone.

"That's what he said." I laughed to myself. Carson gave me a weird look accompanied by a smile.

"Yes, it's safe. Janie has agreed to be quiet until we get to the hotel." Isaac huffed.

"I am so tired." I complained and laid my head back down on Carson's lap.

"You can go to sleep once we get there kitty, it is 10:00." He yawned again.

We never went to sleep this early. It was usually somewhere around 12-1 when we actually went to sleep. I felt the car stop moving and just as Isaac had said, we arrived at the hotel 10 minutes later.

I climbed out of the car and grabbed my bags, Carson did the same and followed me in. We got to the desk where a young looking girl typed hysterically on the computer. "Excuse me, we have a reservation for 3 rooms. 1 with 2 beds and 2 with 1 bed." Carson rubbed his eyes.

"Alright and what was the last name?" She looked at both Carson and I.

"Lawson." He replied instantly.

"And this must be Mrs.Lawson then." She smiled at us.

"Not yet." Carson looked at me and smiled slightly.

"Alright, your rooms are ready. You will be staying in 304, 307, and 302." She handed us the key cards and we waited for everyone else to get in before handing them the right cards and walking towards the elevator. Everyone filed in, not saying a word. We got to our rooms and as some would say. That's where the fun begins.

If you read please vote. If you don't. Don't read. Tell me what you think! Did you enjoy this chapter? Are you enjoying the story?

All the love,

Sparkling Beverage🍹