0.8

Valerie's P.O.V.
Pic above~ Carson Lawson

When I woke up, I didn't feel Carson's grip around my body. My head shot up to see him laying half way off the bed. Upside down. His head pointed towards the ground. I stifled a laugh as I grabbed his legs and pulled him towards me. He mumbled in his sleep something that sounded like "Strawberry cookies." I laughed quietly. His head jolted up right and looked at me.

"Good morning Strawberry." I stifled another laugh.

"Good morning my baby kitten." He pulled me close to him.

I blushed as he kissed my cheek.

"I have an idea." He smiled. Sleep still hanging over his face.

"And what might that be?" I asked while rubbing my finger along the line of the end of the bed.

"Let's go to Disney land." He spoke happily.

"When?" I asked excitedly.

"We could go, this week. So today is Friday. We could go on Monday?" He asked.

"That sounds good to me. Just us?" I licked my lips. Puckering them.

"Yeah, unless. Wait. How awesome would it be if we took Janie, James, Isaac, And Jesse?" A huge grin spread across his face.

"That sounds amazing. You and I could stay in one room. Janie and Isaac in another. And James and Jesse in one more." I beamed happily.

"I will talk to them about it today and get the hotel rooms booked. A party of 6. We could get a lot of the rides to ourselves." He smirked.

"As long as you like heights and roller coasters. We should be good." I looked at him.

"I fucking love that stuff. Sorry for my language but I'm very passionate about my rides." He laughed quietly.

He leaned down and left a small trail of kisses on my neck. Making me giggle. He wrapped his arms around my waist and turned me around.

"Well. I'm going to go talk to them, then I will come back and let you know what they say. If they aren't completely insane they should agree. But if they don't. It looks like it will just be me and my kitten. And I love to be alone with my kitten." He began kissing me again. 

"Alright, let me get up." I pushed up off the bed only to be pulled back down.

"One more thing." He whispered in my ear. Sending shivers down my back.

"What??" I bit my bottom lip.

"I love you." He kissed my lips softly.

"I love you too My strawberry cookie." I kissed him back.

I stood up and he slapped my butt. I jumped and covered my heart. He laughed hysterically at my evident terror. I shook my head and walked to my closet to pick out something to wear. I chose a red and white striped shirt and white jeans that had a rip on the right knee. My all white converse were chosen as my shoe choice.

"I'm gonna go talk to them, see you later?" Carson walked into my closet.

"Yeah that sounds good, I will see you soon. I love you" I kissed his cheek.

"I love you too Kitty." He kissed me back.

I waited for him to leave the room before I exited the closet. I got dressed and ran down the stairs to get food. I found a fruit cup in my fridge with actual fruit. Not the fruit that's covered in artificial syrupy stuff. I pulled it out of the fridge and popped it open. I was about to put a grape in my mouth when our front door opened. My mom walked in the kitchen breathing heavily. She had about 7 shopping bags in her hands.

"Hi Val." She smiled at me.

"Hi mom. How was your weekend with Amy?" I asked while eating a piece of pineapple.

"It was good, we talked and shopped and did the usual girl stuff. How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun?" She asked, setting her many bags on the counter of our kitchen.

"My weekend was great, I had Carson, Janie, Jesse, James and Isaac over. Not really even over. We just hung out, Carson is at home by the way. Also, we are kind of dating now. Since he has been staying with us for like a month since I got bit. We have just gotten closer and I really like him mom. A lot. I love him actually." I swallowed nervously.

"Wow. A lot can happen in a weekend." She laughed lightly. "Did this just now start? How long have you been feeling like you love him Val." She set the rest of her bags down before looking into my eyes.

"Well, I've always liked him. Had like a crush on him, but over the last little while that we have been together. I realized that I really do love him. We just get along really well, and he is the type of guy that won't pressure me into doing anything I don't want to do. He is sweet and caring, hilarious and we just have a lot of fun together. I hope it doesn't bother you that I love him. Or that we are dating." I threw the empty plastic away in the garbage can.

"Well, you can't help how you feel sweetie. Just don't do anything YOU don't want to do. I am actually happy your guys are dating, I love their family and they like us, so all is well." She smiled assuringly.

"I won't do anything I don't want to do momma, I promise. Yes, you guys really do seem to like each other. Do you think dad will be okay with this?" I asked worriedly.

"He is your father, so he will be a little hesitant. But he will get over it. What's not to love about The Lawson Boys?" She asked.

I laughed slightly "To be honest, I can't answer that question." I spoke truthfully. "Maybe it's his sky blue ice colored eyes that are absolutely beautiful, or his golden brown hair that is the perfect length and style. Or his smile, that just makes the days brighter. His morning voice, or his normal voice period. Everything about him infatuates me. I don't think I have found one thing that I don't like about him. And you know I don't lie."

"Wow. You really are head over heels for this boy." She looked at me.

"Yeah, I really am." I smiled.

The front door opened with a swing to reveal a smiling Carson.

"Guess what kitten?" He ran over to me and picked me up, spinning me around in a circle.

"What cookie?" I bit my bottom lip in a thinking manner.

"They said yes." He smiled brightly.

If you read please vote. If you don't. Don't read. Tell me what you think! Did you enjoy this chapter? Are you enjoying the story?

All the love,

Sparkling Beverage🍹