2.6

Valerie's P.O.V.

I think I might die from excitement. But then I wouldn't be able to get married so never mind. We went home after the shoot and both of us were literally the happiest we have been.

"So how was the shoot?" I smiled at Carson.

"It was fun, well the ones I did alone. Honestly if you had been the other model I would've been much happier. But then again those small outfits wouldn't have lasted long on you. I would rip them in half if I had too." He said seriously.

"Well how do you know I don't have anything like that to wear? You saw those underwear. Why did Scarlett call them panties? That is dumbest fucking word. But back to the topic at hand." I licked my bottom lip.

"Well do you have what people call lingerie?" He looked over at me before looking back to the road.

"Not yet. Did you have anything in mind though?" I pulled my burts-bees chap stick out of my purse and applied it to my lips.

"A couple baby doll dresses, and a Lacey bra and matching underwear maybe?" He smiled hopefully at me, making his eyes crinkle.

I put my burts-bees Chapstick back in my purse and looked back at him. "What colors for the dresses?"

"A red one and a white one." We stopped at a light.

"And what about the bra and underwear?" I looked up at him.

"Dark blue. Yeah. Red white and blue, I didn't even realize I said that." He laughed.

"I will make it happen. I'm having a bridal party too." I looked expectedly at him like he would say he was going to have a bachelor party.

"I don't know if I want to have a bachelors party. All my brothers taking to me to a place and I have no idea where it would be. Knowing them they would take me to a strip club and make a special appointment for me to have a girl give me something I don't want from anyone but my wife." He swallowed quietly.

I wanted to hug him so badly when he said that. I'm glad he wouldn't cheat on me.

"Okay well I don't think Janie and Robin would have much better plans. I don't have any one else that I can think of to invite." I said sadly. Since high school got out I don't have many friends.

"Well they are crazy too so I guess we can both do something. If they take me to a strip club I am leaving and coming home. I don't want to see any naked girls with horny guys all over them. I would rather just stay home and watch a movie with you cuddled in my arms." He sighed happily.

"I would say lol but that's dumb first of all and second of all. I agree with you." I smiled.

He pulled into the driveway and shut the car off, opening the door and and closing it. He ran around to my side and opened my door for me. He reached his hand out for mine and lifted me up to my feet like I was a feather.

"I love you so much." He titled his head and kissed me. It was such a simple gesture but I loved it.

"I love you too C." I leaned up on my tippy toes again and kissed him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist and spun me around. I landed back on my feet and smiled.

"Should we go inside before we get an audience?" He pointed to a neighbor that was looking through the window of her house. I laughed and nodded. Running inside with Carson trailing behind me. He closed the door behind us.

"Hello?!" I called in the house. I didn't get a response so I assumed we were alone. "We should call everyone over and tell them the news." I breathed.

"I have a better idea but I guess we can do yours." He huffed and frowned.

"I'm not even going to ask what your idea was." I pulled my phone out of my pocket.

I dialed Janie's number and put the phone up to my ear.

"What?! You don't want to have sex with me?" Carson acted hurt.

I rolled my eyes just as Janie answered.

"Hey Janie, can you call all the boys and Robin and tell you need to come home? It's important." I crossed my fingers.
"Yeah sure but I'm not so sure they will want to come home. They are currently going on Splash Mountain for the fifth time." I heard her laugh.
"Well when they get off just tell them it's important. Bye Janie, love you." I hung up after she said bye.

"What did she say?" Carson took his jacket off and hung it up.

"She said the boys are on a ride for the fifth time and she would try to convince them to come home. But knowing them, I have no idea." I laughed lightly.

"Come here." He beckoned me towards him.

I walked over cautiously and he turned me around so my back was against his chest. He slid his hands in the pockets of my dress and laid his head on top of mine. We stood like that for about 5 minutes before someone rang the door bell. He pulled his hands out of my pockets and opened the door.

"Hi." A blond girl that looked like she was about our age stood anxiously on my doorstep. She was holding hands with a little boy.

"Hi, can we help you." I looked at her.

"Well Carson can." She looked at him. His face was frozen. He wouldn't move or talk.

"James?" He questioned like he would never say that name again.

"Yeah, it's me. Listen I have something to tell you." She sucked in a deep breath.

"Would someone care to clue me in?" I said a little irritated with both of them.

"She is my ex from about a year ago." Carson finally spoke. Why the hell is she at my door.

"Carson this is Luke. He's um, he's your son." She looked down.

"What the hell Carson?!." I screamed at him.

If you read please vote. If you don't. Don't read. Tell me what you think! Did you enjoy this chapter? Are you enjoying the story?

All the love,

Sparkling Beverage🍹