4.3

Valerie's P.O.V.

After we got out of the hot tub Harper decided he had to go. I closed the hot tub up and went inside. Locking the door behind me and shutting the back yard lights off. I made my way upstairs and pushed the door to my bedroom open. I pulled a pair of black leggings out, pairing them with a red tank top. Grabbing a pad I went into the bathroom and sighed. This is day one of my period, this is so dumb. I pulled my wet shorts and swimsuit off of my body and draped them over the pole which held the shower curtain up. Changing into my pad I pulled my pants on and slid the red tank top over my top half.

I pulled my toothbrush out of the small holder and began to brush my teeth. Pulling my hair brush and floss out of the cabinet and setting them down on the counter. I finished brushing my teeth and rinsed my mouth. Beginning to floss, then brush my hair. Yeah my night routine is boring, I know.

I walked out of the bathroom, shutting the light off behind me and knocked on my parents door. I didn't hear a 'come in' but I figured they were watching tv and didn't hear me. I twisted the handle and pushed the door open a crack. Worst mistake I have ever made. My moms hands were tied to the bed posts and my dad had a small black feather whip thing in his hand.

"OH MY GOD!!! YOU GUYS ARE NASTY!" I slammed the door and ran back to my bedroom. Closing the door behind me. A few groans and loud, extremely loud moans came from my parents bedroom. I plugged my ears and stared at the ceiling.

After the noise finally seized. I sighed happily and rolled over on my side. It felt weird to not have someone sleeping next to me but it felt good at the same time. I snuggled up against my pillow and closed my eyes. I heard the other side of my bed squeak but I didn't think anything of it. I turned over on my other side and covered my shoulders with a blanket.

Out of no where I felt arms pull me into a firm chest. At first I welcomed the warm feeling, when I remembered that I went to bed alone. I slowly pulled my hands away and slid out of the arms, scooting to the edge of the bed. My foot found the ground and as I brought my other foot down the hands pulled me back down.

"Shh, shh, Baby girl. It's just me." Carson whispered. I took a deep breathe and exhaled. Calming myself down.

"Baby girl?"

"Yeah."

"Did you like hear my parents or something?"

"Well how could I have not? But that's not why I called you baby girl."

"Well then why?" I rolled my body close to him. He braced me tightly against his chest and tucked some loose hair behind my ear.

"Val, you've never been in bed with me before. I'm different than you would think." He smirked.

"So what, do you like expect me to call you daddy? Like I would call my dad."

"Well only if you want to. But I'm just saying, the bedroom is different than just out in the open."

Well now I'm nervous. But excited.

"Isn't it that way for everyone?"

"Oh Kitty. Daddy has a lot to teach you." He whispered in my ear.

Making goose bumps rise on my arms.

Okay that was slightly a major turn on.

"Oh really?"

"Did I say that out loud again?"

"Yep." He popped the 'p' "It was a turn on? Really? I thought you would've said some thing along the lines of 'Carson. There is no way in hell i'm calling you daddy.'

"I'm open to a lot more than you think."

"I can see that." He kissed behind my ear, on the top part of my jaw.

"So I'm getting married to a man who has a secret fantasy to be Mr.Gray?"

He chuckled lowly. "No, I have my own fantasies."

"Mm." I hummed against his shirt."I'm going to sleep now."

"Okay Kitty, I love you."

"I love you too, but you Mr. Are in trouble tomorrow."

"Oh?" He looked at me curiously.

"You told my parents."

"I'm sorry but you scared me."

"But that didn't give you the right to tell them, if I wanted them to know. I would've said something Carson."

"I'm sorry Val, just please don't scare me like that." He leaned in a pressed a soft kiss to my lips. I kissed him with a little force but not much, I didn't particularly want this to turn into a make out session.

I rolled back over and he wrapped his arms around my chest. Draping one of his long legs over my own. I tilted my head to the side and he laid his own head down on my neck. I hummed in satisfaction and closed my eyes again.

There were a lot of things on my mind which I was afraid would keep me up. I had to go dress shopping for the wedding, have a bridal party. Get Carson a birthday present, his birthday is next week on Friday. So the day after we get married, I have to cake test and pick decorations out. Make a guest list and find brides maids, and pick dresses for them. Find a hair stylist and make up stylist. Go on a honey moon, and we all know what happens on honey moons. That probably scares me the most. Think about college and Carson and I will have to look for a house and get a car together. He has his car and I have mine but I want to sell mine and get a bigger car. I'm going to have kids soon, that also terrifies me. But I want to have them after college and I'm not even sure what I want to be yet. Probably a writer, but I also thought about being a surgeon.

I attempted to push all those thoughts out of my head and go to sleep. Hoping that for once I would be successful.

I was able to clear every thought out of my head except the wedding, would James and Jesse be able to come? Is James even okay? I need to go visit him. I haven't talked to Janie and I am supposed to have that stupid brides maid party. But aren't those parties supposed to be the night before the wedding? I think they are. I guess I will just go look for decorations tomorrow and start making a guest list, after I visit Jesse and James. Dress shopping can be on Monday, and I can find a venue place on Monday as well. Then oh yeah, I need to go shopping for stupid lingerie, goody! Then book a stylist on Tuesday. Find a birthday present for Carson Wednesday and then. The wedding.

I opened my eyes for a second. I'm getting married, I'm not going to be a little girl anymore. I'm getting married and going to college, I'm buying a house with my husband and getting a car. I'm going to spend nights in that house in his arms, talking about financial stuff and baby names. About life, the life that we are going to share. I'm going to have kids, and watch them grow up in the same house. I'm gonna get a dog and watch the dog run around and try to eat my kids food. Then I'm gonna watch the dog break something and swim in the pool at night with my husband. I'm going to plant flowers in my garden and go out to dinner with my family.

I'm going to have my own family. With 2 kids, a dog and Carson.

If you read please vote. If you don't. Don't read. Tell me what you think! Did you enjoy this chapter? Are you enjoying the story?

Okay so I love this chapter, it's like inappropriate obviously for some parts. But I love the part about the wedding and her family, I can't believe she is going to have kids and I'm writing this. I still can't believe her and Carson are getting married. It's crazy how far they have come. From her getting bit by a water moccasin to laying in bed with her Fiancé and thinking about how much the next week is going to change her life. I hope this stuff makes you as excited as me. I'm excited for a fictional couple to get married. I need a life. Ily guys.

All the love,

Sparkling Beverage🍹