2.2

Valerie's P.O.V.

Just so you guys know, I'm not going to be going into detail about every ride they go on. It would be boring and I don't want to annoy you guys with boring stuff.

In fact I am going to have Carson go back early for his Calvin Klein photo shoot and Valerie is going to go with him.

"Okay, we have been on all the rides. What now?" I questioned.

"Well I have to head back for the photo shoot, so I need to go." Carson ran his fingers through his hair.

"Alright, why don't you two go. Get an uber because we need a car to get back home." James smiled lightly at me. Ignoring Carson completely.

"Okay, bye everyone." I hugged Janie first, then Jesse, following after Isaac. Lastly James. He squeezed me like it was the last time he was ever going to see me.

He finally let go and I waved one last time to them before lacing my fingers with Carson and walking towards the exit of our magical morning. He smiled down at me as he brought my hand up and kissed the back of it.

"So. Are you excited about your shoot?" I looked curiously at him.

"Yeah. I mean. You've never seen me in my underwear." He laughed lightly.

"Nope. Actually, I've never even seen you naked. When we went skinny dipping, I didn't see everything. I kind of stopped my eyes. You, have never seen me without a shirt on or naked completely either." I laughed.

"No I haven't. You covered yourself remarkably well." He smirked.

"I guess I've gotten good at covering up." I pushed a couple loose hairs out of my sight.

"I am your boyfriend, so I'm not going to say you should walk around naked in front of everyone. But you don't need to cover up in front of me Val. You don't have anything I wouldn't want to see anyway." He grinned cheekily.

I rolled my eyes and a smile formed on my face. "Thanks." I responded quietly.

"It's true." He opened my door for me and I climbed in.

"Wait, I thought James said we had to take an uber back?" I sat in the passenger side of the car.

"He did, but I don't want to take an uber for an hour so we can't talk about anything." He laughed as he closed his door and put his seatbelt on.

"What are we going to tell James?" I stared at him.

"I will tell him to take an uber. The hotel is literally right there." He glanced in the direction of our used to be hotel.

I nodded and buckled my seat belt. He drove us to the hotel where we picked our bags up first and then we were on our way home. I turned the radio on to fill the silence and laid my seat down. Closing my eyes for a brief second. I opened my eyes and saw that my shirt had risen up on my stomach. My skin was in clear view right above my jeans. Carson glanced over at the bare skin as the light turned red and he licked his lips. He held a hungry tint in his eyes. I knew why, below the hem of my jeans was unexplored terrain to him. I slapped his arm playfully and he smirked knowingly at me. I love him, I love him so much. He gripped my hand in his.

"I love you Val." It's like he can read minds.

"I love you more Carson." I smiled softly at him.

"No you don't." He argued.

"Whatever you say." I rolled my eyes.

I realized I was still laying down when Carson un-hooked his hand from mine and pulled my shirt down.

"You make it really hard to not pull over at the nearest exit hotel and just take you right there." He closed his eyes and breathed. I could tell it really was difficult for him. I was kind of funny to be honest.

"Don't worry Carson. All in good time." I patted his shoulder.

He smiled at me and ran his fingers through his hair.

It was quiet for a while after until conversation finally started again. We talked about random things and just laughed. Which was nice, somewhere in the back of my mind I had a feeling that Carson had something big planned though. We weren't even waiting until marriage to have sex but we did want it to be special. We have only been together for 2 months. But it feels like so much longer. He is one of those people where you could say 'I could spend the rest of my life with you' and actually mean what you are saying. That's hard to say about a lot of people. I looked over at him and I couldn't help but stare. He was so pretty. His baby blue eyes that were the color of ice and the sky combined. His dirty blond hair that falls in front of his eyes which makes him look even more perfect. His tan skin that is perfect with no pimples, bumps, scars or blemishes. Most guys that have perfect looks don't usually have amazing personalities. But somehow, Carson's parents were able to have 4 boys that were all beautiful with amazing personalities. For as long as I can remember they have been next door, causing trouble. Being loud and annoying, but I never complained about that. I did complain though because they used to be conceited. They bragged about everything, they knew they were gorgeous boys and they took advantage of it. I used to see James bringing girls home through his window all the time. They have made a lot of mistakes but thank fully they have changed. Hopefully Jesse won't follow in their old footsteps. Carson used to make me really mad, he made me cry on multiple occasions. He shoved me out of their old tree house once. He used to dump cups of water on my head. He cut holes in my clothes. He tried to cut my hair once and ended up with ice on his family jewels for a week. He broke my phone by throwing it down the stairs. He was just evil. The worst time though was when he was at my birthday party, I was turning 14 and he snuck into the house with the garden hose. He went into my bedroom and turned it on. Then he came outside and threw all my presents in the lake. I vowed that day that I would never be friends with him, let alone date him. He still laughs about it. But I can tell he feels bad.

I plan on using it against him one day.

If you read please vote. If you don't. Don't read. Tell me what you think! Did you enjoy this chapter? Are you enjoying the story?

All the love,

Sparkling Beverage🍹