4.0

Valerie's P.O.V.

"Val." I heard a soft knock on my now broken door.

"What?" I growled.

"It's Harper. Can I come in?"

"I guess." I unlocked the door before I slouched back in my spot and planted my head on my knees.

The door opened slowly and his head peered in before he walked in cautiously and closed the door behind him. He walked over to me and slid down against the wall to sit next to me.

"What happened?" He laid his head on his knees as well and turned it in my direction.

"I didn't want to eat and Carson said he would lock me in here with food until I ate. So I told him I would just puke it up so he made me come down to the kitchen with him so he could cook me something and sit in here while I ate to make sure I didn't do anything. My parents got home and I ran to give them hugs, my dad asked why Carson was still here and I said he wouldn't leave me, and my mom asked why. So Carson decided to tell my parents and now I'm here." I huffed.

"I'm sorry he did that but I can see why. He cares about you, like we all do. We just want you to be happy Val."

"I know that! But he still didn't have the right to tell my parents. If I wanted them to know, I would've said something."

"I respect that. But please don't make yourself sick. I like you too much to lose you already."

"I can't promise you Harper."

"Don't promise. Just make it happen." He pulled me into his arms and laid his head on my own. Making me smile to myself.

"I can try."

"That's all I need to hear. Hey do you want to watch a Disney movie or something?"

My head shot up and a grin spread across my face. "Yes!!! I love Disney movies."

"Which one do you want to watch?" We stood up.

"Hm." I hummed to myself. "How about The Little Mermaid, Mulan or Pocahontas?"

"I think Pocahontas sounds good." He nodded and I smiled. Walking to my cabinet to find the movie.

"Can you lock that door please? I don't want anyone else joining us for our movie. You're lucky I even let you in."

"Yeah sure." He walked over to the door and turned the small silver lock until it clicked.

I pulled the movie out and gripped the case in my hand, walking over to my tv to put it in. I pressed the little black button on the side of the screen and watched as the tv came to life. My hands opened the case and slid it into the DVD player in one motion. I set the now empty movie case down on the ground and jumped onto my bed. Rolling up to my pillows and sliding under my blanket. Harper scooted across the bed to sit next to me as the movie started.

"I just realized you didn't eat. Do you want me to make you some popcorn or something?"

"I guess I'll eat some popcorn, can you also grab me a water bottle and a peach?"

"Yeah sure. I'm glad I can get you to eat." He placed a kiss on my forehead and climbed off the bed. Disappearing seconds later.

The previews for the movie started and I watched intently as the characters flew by on the screen. The occasional laugh leaving my lips. My door creaked open and my head turned to see who it was. Harper appeared with a water bottle, peach and freshly popped bag of popcorn. He closed the door behind him and clocked it before walking over to the bed. Tossing me my water bottle and peach and carefully carrying the bag of popcorn across the bed. He plopped down next to me and grabbed half of my blanket. Covering his slender frame almost completely.