1.0

Carson's P.O.V.
Pic above~ Jesse Lawson

I walked hand in hand with her all the way to my house. She cried the whole way. I felt like I couldn't help her, and if I could I didn't know how too.

"Kitten, we're here." I opened my front door and closed it behind her.

"C-can we do some-ething to take my mind away from t-this." She sniffled lightly.

"Yeah, what do you want to do?" I looked at her intently.

"Anything but t-this." She sighed.

"Do you want to plan our trip to Disney?" I asked in a semi happy voice.

"Sure." She started walking towards the stairs.

I followed up after her as she walked into my room and plopped down on my bed with a breath. She pulled my laptop onto her chest and logged on. Her face lit up when she saw my screen saver. It was her and me. I had just thrown a water ballon at her and she was drenched. I was laughing hysterically as she glared at me.

"I remember that day." She smiled lightly.

"That day was hilarious." I cracked up laughing again.

"Yeah. For you." She shoved me slightly. But I was close to the edge of the bed so I fell off. She burst into laughter as I hit the ground with a thud.

"Shit." I groaned. She leaned over the edge of the bed and I took the opportunity to pull her down with me. She landed on top of me and blinked twice before she smiled.

"Well. This is much more comfortable than that bed." I joked.

"Oh really?" She smirked.

"Yeah." I snaked my arm around her waist and pressed her lips against mine.

"You know I love you." She breathed.

"You know I love you more." I stared at her lips.

She leaned back down and kissed me again.

"Hello?!" I heard an unfamiliar voice speak.

We looked up and saw Jesse standing in the door frame with his arms crossed over his chest. A huge smirk plastered across his tan face. He attempted to hold back his laughter with not very much luck. He slapped his hands against his knees trying to catch a breath before he doubled over and turned tomato red. Val blushed furiously at the scene that was playing out before her eyes.

"Okay Jess. We get it." I growled at him.

"You two are so stupid." He laughed one more time before he looked up and wiped a rolling tear off of his cheek.

"At least I have someone to be stupid with jackass." Valerie scowled at him.

His face contorted into a look of shame and surprise. She didn't usually say stuff to people like that.

"What did you want anyway." I sat up and pulled Val with me.

"I was just um. Wondering about the trip." He scratched the back of his neck.

"We are going on Monday. Staying until Friday. We were going to go to Disney for 3 days. Going to the beach for one and just walk around and stuff for the last day." I assured him before he nodded and walked out of the room.

"I'm going to call the hotels and make reservations." I smiled and pulled my phone out of my pocket. "Hi. So I was wondering if I could make reservations for 3 rooms. 1 with 2 beds and the other 2 with 1 bed." I stared blankly at the wall. Valerie rubbed her hand on my leg. I don't know if she was doing it to make me hard or what but whatever she was doing it seemed to be working. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before opening them and looking over at her. She didn't know she was doing it but she was. She was typing something on her phone and mindlessly turning me on.

"Valerie." I croaked.

"What?" She said softly.

Suddenly the lady on the phone started talking to me. "We would be staying for Monday. Tuesday and Wednesday." I put the phone on mute and groaned.

"Why do you have to do this while I'm on the phone." I bit my lip to hold back the sounds that were trying to escape my lips.

"Do what?" She looked at me with a confused stare.

"That." I pointed to her hand.

"Oh. I didn't even realize I was doing it." She laughed.

"I don't care if you do. Trust me. But I can't concentrate on the phone with your hand touching me." I looked at her as my chest heaved.

"Sorry Cookie." She moved her hand farther towards the middle of my legs. A wide grin spreading across her face.

"Va-al." I stuttered.

"Excuse me. Sir are you there?" The women on the phone switched my concentration back to the phone. I un muted her and responded. "Yeah sorry." She proceeded to talk about the rooms and all the other stuff that she felt was necessary. Valerie continued to rub me through my pants which made my toes curl and my face tighten. My jaw clenched because I was trying so hard to sit still and not get on top of her and torture her like she was doing to me. The lady talked for about another 10 minutes which for me was agony. When she finally hung up I was breathing at a rapid pace and my eyes were glued shut.

"Damn you Valerie." I groaned.

"What?" She asked innocently.

"Do I need to do this to you? When you are on the phone?" I threatened.

"I don't know. Maybe you should teach me a lesson." She straddled me and whispered in my ear.

I gripped her waist and looked up at her. "We can't. Not yet. Believe me, I want to. Just as much as you do." My heart raced in my chest as she climbed off of me and sat next to me.

"I agree with you 100 percent Carson. But why is it so hard?" She looked at me and I looked at her.

"I don't know kitty. But we can do this. Now I'm not saying I don't want you to do that to me again. Just not while I'm on the phone." I winked at her. Sending her cheeks back to the familiar color of pink.

"I won't. If you won't." She turned to me and held her hand out for me to shake.

"It's a deal kitten." I shook her hand and we both grinned.

If you read please vote. If you don't. Don't read. Tell me what you think! Did you enjoy this chapter? Are you enjoying the story?

All the love,

Sparkling Beverage🍹