UPDATE

Wow. I stopped right before chapter 50. Let me explain why.

So, when I first started writing this book, I put everything I had into it. All my attention went straight to writing, and reading. But over time, I lost interest in it. I lost my newfound love for writing.

I didn't know what to do, I tried starting other books, but they all just ended up like this one. I could never get passed the third or fourth chapter. I honestly don't think I'm going to finish this book you guys. I had huge plans for it, and I was going to do a sequel spin-off type thing. But I don't know if that will ever happen either because it might just end up like this one.

Anyway, I don't want to leave you guys like this, so let me explain the ending.

James wakes up, but he doesn't remember anything. Which breaks Val's heart because he was her rock, next to Carson of course. James slowly starts remembering things piece by piece, but he never regains everything.
Just before Carson and Valerie are about to get married, they find out that Harper is James and Carson's brother. As for Isaac and Jesse, they are only related to Carson and James through their mom. You see, Carson and James's mom got remarried and never told the kids about their old dad because he was a deadbeat. Harper wanted to stay with his dad because he had the choice, they all did. Carson and James went with their mom, and Harper stayed with his father.
But when Val met him, she had no idea. James and Carsons mom didn't even recognize him, he looked a lot like his dad.
So, Harper's last name is King, (I'm not sure if I put that in the book correctly, or at all)which means that Carson and James are technically King's, not Lawson's.
Anyway, Carson and Val get married and they go to Yellowstone for their honeymoon. Valerie got pregnant shortly there after and she gave birth to a baby boy named Ross. Ross King.
Carson and Val decided they needed a home for their growing family, so they went looking and found a cute cottage on the other side of the lake. (It's the one on the cover. The description of this book is also from when they were looking at a little home and they met the crabby neighbor) They move in and spend a year with just the three of them, until Val gets pregnant again. This time it's a girl, and her name is Izzy. Ross is older than her by two years.
Carson proposes that they take a trip to Spain as a family and of course Val agrees. They go when Ross is three and Izzy is barely one.
They were going to spend two weeks there, but something happened.
Valerie was outside looking at the stars one night, Carson by her side. When she was shot, yes you read that right. Valerie King was shot while looking at the stars.
Carson called 911 immediately and he held his withering wife in his arms as he waited for them. She died looking at him.
Carson was absolutely broken hearted. She was the love of his life. She died at the age of 26. (Idk if I even did the math right, but I suck at math, so)
Ross and Izzy didn't really remember their mom, but they still loved her and missed her. Carson was also very different afterwards, he was quiet, he didn't laugh as much, he had bags under his eyes and he wasn't eating a whole lot. He never remarried, and he never dated. Valerie truly was the only one for him.
He began to get happier as the years went on and he realized his late wife would've wanted him to smile for the both of them.
Ross and Izzy had a happy life for the most part, other than that piece that was always missing. Then, at the age of 16, Ross met Mason.

FIN

Okay! So, that's the end. I was going to do a sequel type thing with the story of Ross and Mason, but I don't know yet. I hope you guys enjoyed the story, I know it was REALLY rough at the beginning, but I had good intentions and I was able to picture my words in my head because I'm the writer. I don't know if it was as easy for you guys. I apologize for that. Over the past couple years I've realized that I love writing, but not full books. I can't write full books. I read all these other stories and I get so inspired, but once I try, I can never finish. So I think I'm going to stick to reading for a while. I'm sorry I ended it where I did you guys, really. Anyway. I hope you enjoyed.

All the love,

-SparklingBeverage🍹