Six

I heard Velcro rip and then I think he turned around. "Can you see the brace at all?"

"Not really, no. Sorry."

"It's fine. It makes an x in the upper center of my back. If you follow the bottom straps down you'll feel the Velcro. Not sure how we'll get it back on, Ollie can do it I guess. Unhook them and then slide the entire brace gently to your right and down over my shoulder." This was scary as fuck. I couldn't see and I didn't want to hurt him but somehow I managed to get the thing off with his help. "I'm going to support my arm with my left hand and you may wash me. Do a good job, I feel disgusting. Skip over my right shoulder, I'll do that."

"Yes Sir." He'd just literally given me permission to touch every single inch of him and I couldn't even see to fully appreciate it. Or maybe it was a good thing. Maybe he was less bothered by it because I couldn't see and maybe he'd give me a bit more leeway to feel my way around. Okay, temporary vision loss had it's advantages apparently and I was going to enjoy them. I stepped in after him and it was like hanging a picture as he told me 'a little to your right, back up four inches' etc. but eventually he was happy with where I was positioned. He sat down and I remembered the bench along the back wall. We'd had a hell of a lot of fun in this shower not too long ago although it felt like months. He directed me to the shampoo and suddenly I had my hands all in his hair. It was amazing. "Should I be as quick as possible or do you enjoy getting your hair washed?"

"I don't usually dally but... you can continue." So he was human, good to know. I gave him a little scalp massage and then he rinsed before I lathered up the washcloth and started working him over. "You're doing a good job Pet."

"It's hard without being able to see Sir but I'm trying."

"I know you are." He sucked in a breath when I washed his cock and balls and was mostly hard by the time I was finished.

"I could? Whatever you want and need Sir."

"What I want is out of the question but what we need, perhaps that's possible. Wash yourself off and I'll see what we can do."  I have never washed so quickly and was turned around and rinsing off when he pressed gently against me, his cock sliding along the top of my ass and lower back. I thought he was going to fuck me and was really surprised when he told me to turn around. "I think we need to go easy today, don't you? I'm too tall for this though, come towards me." I could feel his legs on the outside of my thighs, he was leaning back against the wall and I could see him well enough to see his outline, the shape of him. He was beautiful. "Wrap your hand around us, can you get us off?"

"I get to tou..." but I stopped myself, he'd said it so he meant it. I'd had him in my mouth but in my concussed fog I couldn't remember if I'd ever touched him before. How did I not know? He felt amazing and I pressed our cocks together and sighed, waiting a moment before I dared to move. Why, after everything we'd done, did this feel so intimate? Because I had some control? I rarely had any. I didn't get to set the pace or squeeze just a little harder exactly when I wanted to. For once I wasn't at his mercy. Was it driving him crazy? Was it good for him at all? I felt amazing but self-doubt set in, the sort of anxiety I hadn't felt while having sex since in a long time. Dare had been the last but I never felt that worry with Greg. He bucked his hips just a bit and I quickened the pace.

"Good. Go Pet, give me more."

I put one hand on the wall, making sure to steer clear of his shoulder. I hung my head and my hips were moving too, opposite his. Rubbing up against him skin to skin was so amazing that it made my hand feel almost unnecessary. My entire body ached but for the first time since waking up in the hospital I wasn't focused on anything other than feeling good. It was a gift. I came soft and gentle, with more of a sigh than a scream. Once I was focusing on just him it only took him a few seconds longer to join me.

"Better Pet?"

"Yes Sir, thank you."

"Help me get into some pajama pants and then you can send Ollie in. I'll instruct him to go into your room when I'm finished to see if you need any help."

My room? I guess it sort of was, wasn't it? I liked the sound of it. "Sounds good Sir. And then pancakes."

"Yes, Ollie's probably waiting on us already."

I cared but I didn't. Drying Greg off was more than worth upsetting Ollie a little. I could make it up to him later but knowing him he knew exactly what we were up to and wouldn't even start the pancakes until we made an appearance.