Forty Eight

*** It's dirty. Surprise surprise.

I wasn't nervous. I probably should have been as he turned off the Den light and went into his room but I wasn't. I had no idea why we had to go through this pretense; he and I both knew I would go over but in a way it was reassuring. He was making sure I knew it was 100% my decision and for that I was grateful even if I didn't feel like waiting the ten minutes he'd requested.

I sat up, not bothering to pretend to sleep. I wandered into the bathroom, made sure I was well prepped and stared at myself in the mirror for a minute before flipping off the light and walking through the door to Greg's. I didn't say a word and he didn't either, I just crawled into bed.

I hoped he'd take me right away and give me a good send off to lala-land but there was nothing. He slipped the blindfold over my eyes and that was it. I was hard and needy and the pillow smelled like him and he was right there and DAMN IT. I would have begged if I was allowed to talk but I wasn't. Instead I snuggled into his comfortable mattress and tried to sleep.

I was pinned flat against the mattress when I woke, doing my best not to scream or at least moan when he opened me up fast. I squeezed my eyes shut and clenched my jaw and enjoyed the slight burn as I listened to him pant. This one was for him, not for me but that didn't matter, I was hard and enjoying it as I fought to breathe. I wanted to touch myself but when I lowered my arm it caught, pulling at my cuff. I was tied. Loosely, but I couldn't move my arms below my chest.

"Mine, MINE" he growled, getting impossibly hard right before he came. He didn't slip out right away, he rested his weight against me as if I weren't even there before rolling over.

I was desperate now, rocking my hips against the mattress in an attempt to get off. I didn't know the rules about it and I didn't care at that moment. I should have.

He flipped me over and smacked my cock open handed. Hard. I tried not to squeal. Okay, okay, point taken. My eyes were still covered but I felt the bed move. Uh oh, he was up. I wondered what he would do and that thought didn't help my cock's situation. The longer he was gone the more I worried. I listened for him, trying to decide if he was still in the bedroom or in his bathroom or if he'd gone into the Den.

He was back, sitting across my thighs and completely immobilizing me. His palm grazed across the very tip of my cock and then there was lube, cold, being drizzled right against me. Oh fuck I was going to get some attention! I sighed quietly, looking forward to coming. "I was going to let you sleep but now I'm going to make you suffer until I'm hard enough to fuck you again."

He grabbed the base of my cock in one hand and then one fucking fingertip started making circles on the tip of my cock. It was good. At first. And then it began driving me crazy. Just when I thought I was going to scream and beg no matter the consequences he switched and his palm was there, back and forth across the tip. It was even worse. I couldn't stop the little noises in my throat, whining and squeaking at every touch. My back arched and I pulled at my arms but my cuffs were doing their job.

"I know how good you are at being quiet. I know how much you're suffering now. Let's speed things up, shall we?"

For a blissful second he stopped tormenting me and then he was above me, his cock tapping at my lips. I opened of course and he was only half hard but it was enough to more than fill my mouth. His hand returned and I was now trapped and miserable. It was nothing but it was everything, my cock was so sensitive that it just HURT. I needed to come so damn bad and there was just nothing at all to help me. He was getting harder as I squirmed and he started fucking my face, choking me until I yanked at the restraints before giving me just a moment to breathe.

"This isn't for you, do you get that now?" I couldn't answer, he knew I couldn't. "You come when I'm done with you and not a fucking second before." He finally moved and I could breathe but then he was wrapping a cord around the base of my cock and chuckling. "You like rubbing against that sheet so much, let's see how you like it now."

He flipped me over and the contact made me buck my hips and try to lift up. He wasn't having it though, two quick smacks had me flat again. I hated it and I didn't and I needed something but also nothing and it was too much but not enough. My head spun. He pressed my knees forward, lifting my ass into the air and plunging deep.

His hand found my cock again and he teased me. "Gonna polish and edge you all night. Not letting you come until daylight, do you hear me?"

He fucked me hard but didn't come, just eventually pulled out when he'd had enough. I fell back to the mattress, exhausted from being so close for so long. Then he slid a vibrator in. It wasn't all that big or long but it hit me perfectly and fuck, right against my spot. I was going to spontaneously fucking combust, that's all there was to it.

"I'm going to milk you for awhile. Get some rest." What? What?!?! He couldn't be serious. "If you wake me up I will make you pay for it, do you understand? Be quiet."

An hour later, or what felt like an hour, I was in tears. My pillow was soaked and I was miserable yet hornier than I'd ever been in my entire life. My body would orgasm, or try, and then fail. I got the build up, that heat in my stomach where I knew it was coming and then nothing. There was pressure and insanity and then it would start all over again. I needed a release. He needed his sleep.

He touched my back and I jumped, I had no idea he was awake. "You've been a good boy. I think you've learned your lesson, haven't you? In this room you only get pleasure from me and only when I decide to give it to you." The vibration stopped and he pulled it out.

Okay, that helped. Then the strap disappeared and I sighed as quietly as I could. Thank god. His hand was back though, squeezing me. He tossed me onto my back and then lifted my legs and ass off the bed, practically bending me in half. He yanked on my hair, pulling my head forward and then started stroking me. I shook and tried in vain to thrust my hips even though I was bent into a circle.

"You're going to drink every fucking drop, slave. Every fucking one. Get ready."

And then the position made perfect sense and I didn't want to but I opened my mouth. If he wanted to see me drinking my own come I was more than willing if it meant I would actually get to empty my aching balls. I came so hard that I practically straightened out and he had to hold me tight to keep me squirting all over my face. I shot what seemed like a gallon as wave after wave hit me.

I slept hard and it was light in the room when he slipped the blindfold up over my head. I blinked but then closed my eyes, unwilling to wake up quite yet. He was curled against my back, the big spoon to my little one. I was exhausted but more than willing when he filled me up, his cock exactly where it felt like it always should be. He fucked me slow and sweet, his arm wrapped around me as he rocked. "Such a good boy."

If I'd been a little more awake I probably wouldn't have said anything but I was too groggy to think. "Love your cock. Love you."

He reached for my arm and spun my cuff and I opened my eyes, wondering what he was doing. He held it towards me so that I could read it. Loved.