Forty Two

We're getting up there chapter-wise but I have a lot more to fit into this book. No one minds if it goes to 50 or more, right?

Oh and it's dirty.  Dirty?  Yeah, it definitely deserves to be capitalized.  DRIP and FUN and yadda yadda yadda :)

I was uncomfortable as hell.  The door was unlocked and I was in bed waiting but I had time, probably.  I could unbind myself, I'd made sure the scissors were handy in case the knot wasn't as easy to untie as I'd hoped.  I tried to think about everything else I'd done and hoped it was perfect.  I'd decided on some lube but hadn't been liberal with it; hopefully it would be a happy medium and he'd said to do it.  Wyatt was locked up and I'd left just enough light in the apartment to get him in here easily.  My closet light was on and he could decide how bright or dark he wanted it by closing the hall door.  It seemed perfect.  The tape and ball were on the corner of the bed near him and he would definitely find it.  I really hoped he'd take the hint but this was his fantasy as much as mine and if he wanted me able to talk and beg, I'd do it.

The clock refused to flip to a new minute for what seemed an eternity.  I turned my head the other way and tried to ignore it but somehow the time only went slower.  My balls ached and I was so damn desperate that I was about to handle things myself.  And then I heard the door open.

I tried to not pant and writhe, I was supposed to be asleep and completely unaware but how could I hide the trembling?  I didn't know if it was from excitement or, no, wait.  It was anticipation.  That glorious word holding so much possibility.  It held dreams and lust and fulfillment and so many promises.  The promise that he would show up, that he would push me, that I was safe even though I sometimes felt I wasn't.  God I needed him and needed to make this good for him. 

He was silent but I glimpsed his shadow and then closed my eyes.  I didn't want to know what was coming any more than I already did.  Of course, knowing Greg I would be surprised at least a little bit.  He was standing over the bed staring at me.  I could sense it, I just knew.  His legs were probably less than a foot away from my face and he was definitely close enough that I could reach out and touch him.  I shifted so that he could get a glimpse of my cock; I wanted him to know how rough I wanted it.  When I was sure he'd noticed I turned onto my stomach again to give him easy access.

He knelt on the bed and I heard the tape rip and then my hands were being yanked together in the middle of my back.  "What!?  What the--get the fuck off me!"

"Was gonna settle for your computer but found something much more interesting" he practically snarled and a shiver went down my spine.  "Shut up and I won't hurt you.  Too much."  He shoved my face into the pillow until I gasped for air and then yanked me up by my hair.  Oh yeah, you'll do just fine."

"NO!  What are you, NO!  Get out!  Please, just..."

"Not until I get what I came for."  His weight was against me then, he was straddling my hips and had one arm between my shoulder blades holding me down.

Oh god I was lost.  I was 100% in LOVE with this man and his cock and his voice and his imagination and his fucking dominance.  We'd done a million things but this was probably going to be my favorite.  I wanted the tape though and I wanted him rough.  "Get the fuck OFF me!"  I yanked at my arms and tried to flip myself over in bed.  "Leave me alone you stupid fuck!  Take my computer and get out!"

"Oh now you're asking for it.  Who the FUCK do you think is in charge here?  If you were smart you'd realize that you need to be a good little girl and beg me to go easy on you."

"I'm not a fucking girl!"  God this was fun.

"Maybe you don't think so but you're gonna take my cock like a little bitch, aren't you?  Maybe I should call you a pig though, I bet you'll squeal.  Can't have you making too much noise though, don't want any interruptions.  Might decide on a couple rounds if you're as sweet as I think you'll be."  I heard the tape unpeel and then rip and he yanked my head to the side and pressed the tape down, then added his hand for emphasis.  "Stop fighting me, it only makes things worse."

I mumbled behind the gag.  I wasn't even trying to make words as he tucked the ball into my hand but I wanted him to hear me protest.  He'd wanted a bit of a fight and I wanted him to love this as much as I did.  I had my legs closed tight and he simply slid his knee down until I yelped in real pain and opened them.  Oh god, fuck yes.

"You ever been fucked, huh?  Ever had an 8" cock up that ass?"

I shook my head and moaned "No!  No!"  He just laughed.

"Well tonight's your lucky night.  You're a pitiful excuse for a man anyway with that shriveled little cock.  Useless.  I'm gonna show you what you're good for."  I could feel him rubbing his cock against my crack, teasing me.  "Shit boy, don't know if you can take this.  Let's find out."

I kicked with my legs and tried to get him off me but without my arms it was absolutely useless.  It felt amazing to struggle though and I actually made him slip once before his cock found its' target and split me open in two hard thrusts.

He moaned and I screamed against the tape and he started talking, that gorgeous mouth spilling the most amazing dirty talk I'd ever heard while I struggled to breathe and take him.  It was bliss.  Absolute bliss.  "Tightest little cunt I've had in awhile.  Shit yeah, take my cock you little bitch.  You like it, don't you?"  He pressed in deep and leaned down towards my ear.  "No?  Well that's even better.  I don't mind breaking you.  I'm a man who loves a challenge."

I was panicking, my body doing what it should even though I knew I was okay.  I didn't try to calm down, I didn't want to.  The adrenaline rush and fear was amazing and I loved every second of the struggle.

"Hold still.  If you know what's good for you you'll listen for once you stupid little whore."  He stilled too and then something was joining his cock and stretching me open until I really did have tears in my eyes.  I fought him, I couldn't not.  "Shit boy, yeah, there you go.  God I could have fun with you all night." 

He went hard then, moaning louder than I'd ever heard him.   He pushed my knees out and yanked me back onto his lap and I lost it then, sobbing as the burn and fear and helplessness combined into a beast I couldn't resist.  My brain ran and fell and then flew as I finally gave up fighting and gave in to him.  It was a sweet, hard earned surrender.   It was so, so good.

I yelped when he finally pulled out and tried to catch my breath but then he was flipping me onto my back and he was perched above me, his cock in his hand.  I watched, absolutely transfixed as he jacked himself off.  "That little wet face needs some more, doesn't it?  You've earned this you little slutboy, take it."  He came all over me with a groan and then, without a word, he unwrapped my hands and left. 

I didn't move until the door had closed behind him and I unwrapped my cock as fast as I could and got myself off, the beads he'd left in my ass a glorious reminder of one of the best fucks of my life.  Only when I'd finished, coming hard while I fought for enough air, did I finally take the tape off my mouth before locking the door and cleaning myself up.

I was asleep as soon as I hit the mattress.