Thirty One

He pinched me on the back of my thigh and I moaned.

"Very receptive.  Good.  Again."  The other side hurt even worse and I was glad my weight was resting on the table because I couldn't have focused on holding myself up once his palm smacked against my ass over and over.  "Quite a lovely shade of pink" he said once I'd gotten maybe 10.  "No bruising yet.  You have seven more minutes Chris, let's see if we can make some nice ones to examine."

I gave up even trying to roleplay once the leather bit into my skin.  It hurt and I felt it all the way to my toes and ears.  My ass and intestines were screaming at me, waging war.  My bladder was about to burst and by four I was moaning, my hands curled into fists as I got closer and closer to the cliff.  "No more, no."  He sped up, landing two more before answering me.

"You will finish the examination Chris. You have two more minutes which is plenty of time for several more lashes."

I didn't even realize I was about to come until it was happening, a scream erupting from my mouth.  It was so intense, my entire body contracting and fighting as wave over wave crashed over me.  He didn't stop either, I was shooting and moaning in pleasure as the leather bit into me again and again.  Finally he helped me stand and walked me towards the other door which led to a bathroom.

"Take your time.  You're a much dirtier boy than I thought and I'll have to decide how to deal with you, won't I?  Good boys don't ejaculate during check-ups, now do they?  You may empty and urinate.  Clean yourself up and then we will finish the examination when you return.  You may pull the string if you need assistance."

I don't know how long I sat there.  Even after I'd flushed I just sat on the toilet trying to breathe.  I was tired and drained and just, well, empty.  A sharp knock on the door made me jump.

"Chris?  I do have a schedule to keep to and other patients later.  Are you finished?"

I stood and made my way on rather wobbly legs to the door.  "Um, yeah, sorry."

"Good.  Onto the table again, lie on your back." 

I was happy to lay down and he lifted my feet and bent my knees, setting my heels into stirrups.  Oh fuck yes, I was here for this.  He was careful with me, adjusting the table and even sliding a small pillow under my head.  Above me was a mirror, a very small one that allowed me to see from my knees to my chin.  I couldn't see almost any of Greg but he'd probably done that on purpose.

"Your overexcitement will force me to milk you in order to get a clean sperm sample.  This is simply a sleeve.  Many boys use them for masturbation."  He stroked my cock a few times and then slid a plastic padded tube over it.  "This will be enjoyable, I simply need to gauge your reactions and make sure your prostate isn't enlarged.  Try to relax and give me a good sample." 

With a flip of a switch the tube over my cock came to life and it felt amazing.  He slid it up and then down before moving his attention to my hands.  My wrists got wrapped together with a rope that hung from the ceiling, lifting them into the air above my head.  Two fingers slid into my ass and he rotated his hand, then found my prostate and pushed, rubbing back and forth against it.  I moaned.  Between the sleeve and his fingers I was going to thoroughly enjoy this part of the exam.  I closed my eyes and relished it.  I came hard, my back arching off the table as I pushed down towards his fingers.  God I wanted more. 

"That's a shame, not nearly enough.  We'll have to try again.  Let's add a finger and see if that produces better results.  Concentrate Chris, we need to fill up the collection jar."

He didn't give me a break and my cock was so sensitive I could hardly stand it.  I could more than feel that extra finger stretching me.  I whined and remembered to play.  "I can't Doc, isn't that enough?"

"You've come this far Chris, do you really want to have an incomplete exam?  Or are you enjoying it so much that you want to come back and redo it? Is that it?"

"I.. no Doctor I want to go home.  This isn't right, you can't do this."

"Oh I can Christopher, and I will.  We can do it the easy way or the hard way, it's up to you.  But listen very carefully -- if you want to play ANY sport this year, you will lay there and listen to my directions.  Or you can go home and talk to your teammates.  They'll all tell you that this is the same thing they did. Then you'll have to come back and do it all over again from the beginning."

"No, I hated it, I can't do that.  Fine, just do whatever you need to."

"Let's see if a dildo helps you concentrate on filling up that jar."

He held it high enough so that he knew I could see it.  It was double ended, probably two feet long and really thick.  "No way, there's no way that's going in my butt!"

"You little jocks are all the same, you think you're better than everybody else.  Well guess what, Sport?  It is absolutely going up that tight little ass.  This will stop when the collection cup is full.  Until then this snake is going to slowly split you in half.  Maybe you need a gag to remind you who's in charge."

I wanted that damn dildo like yesterday!  What I really wanted was fucked but I would take it.  I opened gladly when he wrapped a long piece of fabric around my head, tucking it into my mouth.  I stared at myself as he slid the dildo in, watching it go deeper and deeper.  The sight had me coming in no time and then I was moaning because my cock was painfully sensitive.  The ball he'd tucked into my hand tempted me as the sleeve kept working on my shaft.  He gave one more deep push with the toy, forcing a moan from my lips and finally the sleeve came to a stop.  I sighed in relief.

"Good, see that wasn't so bad now was it?"  He yanked a foot of that dildo straight out of me and my ass protested.  I tried to roll or move towards it or something but he just laughed.  "Fine, I guess we need to strap you down.  Doing this the hard way, are we?"

A wide leather strap was pulled across my chest almost like a seatbelt and snapped into the other side of the table.  Now I couldn't buck my hips or move almost at all.  "Doctor, what are you going to do to me?" I mumbled.

"Curious, aren't you?  Well, you should be stretched enough now for me to insert the speculum and get a good look at things.  If I see anything worrisome I may need to investigate further.  This may be a bit cold at first but I don't think that will be a problem for long."