Thirty Three

*** Okay we're finally, finally almost done.  This is the last of the smut.  Enjoy :)

I knew what was coming but there's only so much that knowledge can help prepare you for.  I tried to focus on watching him, enjoying my bodies reaction to each twist and push of his hand.  He added more lube and stayed quiet and the atmosphere was so reverent that I couldn't stand to make a sound.  Eventually though I couldn't hold it in.  "Can't.  Can't."

"You will, Christopher.  Your body can do this and you want to."

"No I don't!"  Play was so much fun.

"Yes you do.  You do because I say you do."

Good god yes, yes I did.  His voice was honey and soothed me but my moans got more and more urgent.  It was a good pain but damn I was right at the line and my brain betrayed me, telling me that I couldn't do it.  I needed help, the poppers.  But a high school kid shouldn't know about them.  Greg did though, he would... he would take care of it.

"There is one final aspect to your exam, to prove it was successful.  Every boy who passes my exam gets a reward and you, Chris will get marked as mine.  Next time you go into the locker room, pay close attention.  Lots of boys will have my mark and you'll know that they were once right here.  Of course some brats take them out but if you look closely there will be a scar."

"Doc?  What are you talking about?"

He looked towards the camera.  "Justin, you can come in now."  He draped a cloth across my knees but never stopped working on opening me even as the door opened.  "He needs two, I want to make sure he feels it."

"You got it Doc."  He pulled over the tray from near the desk and held the poppers to my nose.  "Inhale once, hard.  Good."  He moved it to the other nostril and gave me another sniff.  "There you go."

My head spun for half a second and then I was fighting against the restraints and he was stretching me open. "No fuck no no" but of course he didn't stop and then he was in, I could feel him so heavy and hard in my ass, filling me up.  "Jesus."

"One more, Justin."

I got another dose and Greg must have liked the results because he was going even deeper and then rocking, expletives and praise and nonsense pouring from my mouth.  Justin pushed the hair out of my eyes and rubbed my chest as my body accepted the intrusion.  If I had thought it would be easier than last time I'd been a fool but it didn't matter, it was so, so good.

"There you go, such a good job.  You're a natural, Christopher, I bet you like that, don't you?"

"I... no Doc it's..."

"Don't lie to me you stupid brat." 

He twisted and I saw stars and then he was pushing even deeper.  I was gone.  "God fuck I don't..."  He rubbed his knuckles across my prostate and I did scream then, a weak pathetic scream but there was no other word for it.

"Beg for it, tell me you want to feel that again.  You baseball boys are all the same, obsessed with bats and balls.  When I'm finished we're going to take a little picture to remember this by.  A little insurance for me in case you decide to run off and tell anybody about this, do you understand?"

I was shaking as much from his threat as the intensity.  "Yes Sir I... I won't tell Doc, I won't.  Please just stop, please."  I didn't know if I wanted him to or not, it was so much and I needed more but I was... I was crashing.

"Go ahead Justin, pierce those cute little nips."

"WHAT?!?!  No, no Doc you can't!"

"I can and I will."  He and Justin were obviously signaling to each other but I couldn't see them because Justin pulled back although he'd had a wet nap out and then Greg was twisting and pulling almost out before opening me back up.  It took me a minute to catch my breath when he finally stilled and then Justin wiped me with an alcohol wipe and used a marker. 

"Placement good for you Doc?"

"Yes.  Go ahead."

"Chris, I need your permission.   All games aside, are you good with this?" Justin asked.

It was hard to pull myself out of subspace enough to answer but I did.  "My idea.  Yeah, please."

"Stay still" he teased and then he was doing the first side and Greg had been right, it tugged and of course I felt it but compared to the other things going on it was fine.  I'd chosen basic D-rings and stared at it while he did the other side.  "There you go, nothing to it.  I'll leave you a care sheet and my email."

"Thank you Justin."

"No, thank you.  This was a hell of a good time."

The door clicked closed and I don't know what I expected but him leaving me empty wasn't it.  "But... fuck."

"I'm not going to fuck you."

He wasn't?  "But..."

"Shhh.  Gonna take advantage of some of those endorphins and give you a memory."  And then, from the bottom of the cart he pulled out a baseball bat.  "Oh don't look at me like that, you know you want it."

God, part of him was right.  And honestly, Jesus I'm glad I'd said baseball.  I wondered if he had a bunch of other sports stuff down there. 

"We're gonna fill you up now.  Let's see how deep we can work this bat in and then, Chris, you are going to deep throat my cock.  I'm going to take a few pictures and then once I've filled your stomach you'll be free to go."

"No, no" I whined and maybe I actually meant it.  It was so much, I was tired and done and I couldn't even come and my nipples ached and my ass was sore from the strap and god, everything hurt.

"You'll take it.  You'll take it and you'll take me."

This was what I'd asked for, what I needed.  But still, god it was so much.  I felt the tip of the bat sliding up from between my ass cheeks and he wedged it between them, playing with my crack before working the tip back towards my entrance. 

"Open your eyes, watch your greedy little ass take it."  He pushed in and I groaned at the invasion. It was huge and unyielding but he went slow, pausing until I relaxed.  "You're going to take enough of this for it to balance in your ass, I want you to feel the weight of it, come on."

I was panting and wild but once I'd gotten used to it it got easier because it got smaller.  "More.  Come on Doc, fuck me good.  Give me more."

"Oh you're in for it now.  You're gonna put on a show for me you little bastard."  He left me empty and I moaned but he was untying me and adjusting the table.  He removed the cock plug and I was more free than I'd been in hours.  "Flip the fuck over, hands and knees.  You're gonna fuck this bat you little slut.  God damn, I knew as soon as I set eyes on you that you'd turn.  Come on, beg for it."

He was rubbing it up and down my crack again, then teasing and pushing against my balls.  "I can take it Doc."

"Beg."

"Please fuck my ass up Doc, shove that damn thing deep, please."  I got rewarded with an amazing stretch and he rocked it up and down making me practically fall over.

"Go ahead, fuck it you little whore.  Work it in deep and then I'll fill up that dirty little mouth of yours too."  He held it steady and I rocked, taking more and more until I was panting and sweating.  "Ready to get choked?  Breathe now, there won't be much more for awhile." 

I could tell when he dropped the bat, the weight shifted and it pressed up against me but didn't pull out.  And then he was snapping a picture with my phone before bringing it with him as he pulled his scrubs down, his cock hard and dripping and ready.  I took him right in and he held my hair with one hand and snapped a pic with his other as he slid down until I gagged.  I just held on then as he fucked my face with abandon.  He was long past the point of caring and he'd earned every single thrust and second of his attack.