Thirty Two

He was right, it was cold.  It also felt intrusive because of its' shape.  I heard the clicking as it spread me open and he kept going until I sucked in a breath, then two more clicks followed.  My head was spinning, I felt drunk and high and wonderful.  I wondered how I'd come so many times until I realized that he'd done the prostate trick again.  I had no idea if I'd actually come at all or if he'd just pretended for the scene.  God what did it matter?

I could see the speculum extending from my ass and I knew he was sitting in his rolling stool at the end of the table but I couldn't see him until his hand reached for my balls.  "I'll need to examine these, now that you're nice and empty."  He rolled them so gently that I relaxed before slowly tugging.  "Tell me when it's uncomfortable."

"Now" I almost squeaked, the word distorted by the gag.

"We'll give them a moment to relax then."  Click, click, click went the speculum and my head flipped to the side because it was the only reaction I could make.  "Let's make sure your urethra is clear."  He held up a thin metal rod.  It looked like it was very slightly bent but it was hard for me to see.  "This is a sound" he explained while lubing the tip of my cock.  "If you feel any discomfort, let me know."

It was something I'd always sort of wanted to do but had never bothered.  It just seemed scary and not worth the trouble.  Now, watching the tip of that rod slipping into my cock I gasped.  It didn't feel like much but it was also amazing.  Like when you rub against the sheets but from the inside.  It slipped in just a few inches and then he pulled it out, reapplying lube.

"Any pain, Chris?"

"No."

"Stretching?"

"Maybe a little."  I wasn't sure he could understand that.

"Good.  Now let's make sure there are no obstructions.  We'll go a little deeper now."  He spread the speculum even more first and then I watched in awe as half of the sound disappeared.  "You're doing very well."

My cock was humming, it was the only way to explain it.  It didn't feel tight anymore, just warm and like the gentlest fuck of my life.  He was very gently lifting it and letting it slip back in, and before I wanted it to end he removed it. 

"Any pain?"

"No" although it sounded more like 'nuuuh' through the simple gag.  I closed my eyes, more relaxed than I could ever remember being.  I was floating and helpless and enjoying every second. 

"I'm afraid I can't see well enough with the speculum, I'll have to do a physical examination."  He pulled off the gag, smiling.  "I look forward to hearing you now that the office has closed."

"It's...we're alone?"

"Nearly.  Of course my nurse is still here but he's rather used to hearing boys scream and moan."  He snapped off his thin latex gloves and reached towards the table, pulling on some thicker black ones that went to his elbows.  "Now, we're almost done.  You've given me enough trouble up until now so I don't want to hear any complaints.  I won't believe you anyway given how hard you've been through the exam.  You're a pervert, Christopher.  You better hope your teammates don't find out or they may turn you into the team fucktoy.  Of course, after this exam, you'll be ready for it."

Oh god his mouth made me want to fist my damn self.  I was 95% sure it was coming, finally.  I'd been waiting what felt like forever to get completely wrecked again and I moaned at the thought.  His, all his.  I was already floating and I was going to fly.  And yes, he'd threatened to let me crash but I didn't care as long as he was there to pick up the pieces.  In fact, shattering sounded like a hell of a release, honestly.  It didn't matter what happened, I would be safe.

He raised two metal thigh supports and tucked them under my legs, then strapped me to them.  Another wide strap went low across my stomach and he put my hands behind my head before securing them.  "Now you're not going anywhere.  Smile for the camera Chris, Justin is going to make a fine doctor some day but only if he gets some experience and watching this will be quite an experience for both of you, I guarantee it."

"What's going on Doc?  What are you going to do?" I tried to sound scared and tugged at some of the restraints just for show.  He smiled and I knew he'd liked that.

"I'm going to examine you, as I said."

"With what?  How?"

He held his hand up in front of my face and snapped his glove with the other hand.  "With my hand, of course.  "Now, for a few final preparations."  He held up what looked like a crazy key ring.  "A cock plug.  Wouldn't want you to get any ideas about ejaculating again.  You took the sound so well that I think you'll enjoy it."  He lubed it well and it slipped in very slowly as he rubbed my thigh.  "Such a good boy.  I do enjoy having my patients adorned."

It felt weird and amazing and just added to how bound and helpless I felt

It felt weird and amazing and just added to how bound and helpless I felt.  Part of me wanted to be blindfolded but the rest was afraid to blink in case I missed something.  He squirted lube up my ass and then coated his hand.  "Now, I need you to relax and let me work.  This may take awhile.  If you feel the need to scream, go ahead."