Forty Three

I had planned everything for tonight's double date and somehow, it was actually all coming together. I'd decided to make lasagna because even though it was pretty involved, it would go in the oven before Greg got here and then I'd just have to pull it out and let it rest once Kristie and Jeremy arrived. Easy. The salad was already made and waiting in the fridge and I had the table set. I'd done as many fours as I could and hoped it would help Greg relax. I'd even locked Wyatt up although I hated to do it; I was gone so much that I felt guilty about it but it would only be for a few hours.

He arrived right on time and was wearing his damn turquoise shirt. He looked amazing and I knew he had done it just for me. He handed me two small bouquets of flowers and a bottle of wine. There was one more in his hands. "I didn't know if I should bring a date gift as well as a hostess gift... the rules seemed unclear."

"You didn't have to bring anything but I love it all, thank you Sir. Would you mind putting the wine in the fridge for me and I'll do the flowers?"

"I'd be happy to."

They were already chilled, he'd thought of everything. "Sir? Can I uh, say thank you for last night?"

He closed the fridge and turned towards me. "I was a bit concerned after I left. I know we'd discussed aftercare ruining the scene and you said you'd be fine since you were at home but still, I reconsidered. Were you okay?"

"So fine, really. Sir?"

He walked right over to me then, coming up behind me and practically grinding me into the counter. "Yes?" Damn he must have really, really enjoyed last night.

"I... uh" I completely forgot what I was going to ask.

"Turn around."

I didn't have much space but I spun so I was looking at him. He tilted my chin up and actually looked right at me. "If you enjoyed last night half as much as I think you did, or even a quarter as much as I did, it was a resounding success and we should do it again."

"Yes, yes please Sir! It was amazing."

"You were perfect. That was quite possibly the best fuck of my life and that's saying something Pet, I rather enjoy most of them. The ones with you I enjoy quite a lot."

I agreed, how could I not? I didn't know what to say though. He was pressing against me, his arousal obvious and his thigh pressed against my cock hard enough to get my attention and make my brain scream 'warning'.

"You enjoy being at my mercy. You enjoy fighting me. You always have, you little brat. That, also, is something we need to do again. But first, there's something else I'd like to try one more time."

"Yes? Um, okay." God I couldn't even form words. And then he leaned down and kissed me. It started soft but didn't stay that way for long. He was dissecting me, testing me, figuring out exactly what made me tick and moan. I was dizzy and desperate when he pulled back.

"I don't hate that nearly as much as I thought I would."

"Good. Good." God Chris, focus. At least TRY to be coherent. "I love it. Thank you."

"After your guests leave I am going to fuck you right here, bent over this counter. Is that a problem?"

"No, no Sir. Not at all."

"Good. But first, jump." It took a second for his command to register and then I hopped up, my ass resting on the edge of the countertop. Methodically and ever so slowly he unbuttoned two more of my buttons, then pulled my shirt open.

"Fuck yes, please mark me."

And he did, rather ruthlessly. He pulled and tugged and sucked until my skin went numb and then screamed again. I was going to wear those marks for a week. "That will do until I can get some cuffs on these gorgeous wrists. You drive me crazy Chris, absolutely crazy."

"I'm looking forward to them Sir but that was, thank you." I lifted my hand and traced the sensitive skin. "I could cancel, tell them not to come."

His eyes darkened as his head tilted just a bit to the side and then he relaxed and laughed. "You're joking?"

"Yes Sir, I was. Mostly anyway."

"Good. Now, I've taken up quite a bit of your time. How can I help with dinner? It's starting to smell quite good."

"I uh, um, nothing. It's all planned out and I don't need to do anything. Could you pour the wine when they get here?"

"Yes, if you give me a corkscrew. Are the glasses where I left them?" He stepped back and I managed to pull the corkscrew out of the drawer and open the cupboard where the glasses were. "Fine."

I could not have been happier that I didn't have something on the stove. It would have been burnt to smithereens. I could barely remember my name, much less that I was hosting dinner. "Maybe I could have a glass now?"

The doorbell rang out and I sucked in a breath. It was show time.