Twenty Nine

*** Don't read any of this well, ever ;) DRIP and Smex and this is just chapter one of who knows?

On Saturday afternoon I got a text from Greg asking if he could stop by. We'd been talking about the scene all morning and had probably sent 40 texts so I had no idea what it could be about. Everything seemed to be going okay and we weren't disagreeing about anything so I had no idea what was going on. Of course I said 'sure' and he would be here any minute and I was pacing in front of my door like a crazy person. A caged animal was an apt description.

We'd talked about the scene and the piercings more last night and I hadn't been able to stop thinking about it. I was going to be young and inexperienced and have no idea why he was doing things that seemed wrong. I got to try to argue, to complain, to be unhappy about it. I wasn't sure how long I'd be able to keep up that façade but Greg seemed pleased at the idea of my resisting. This was a touching on every single one of my fantasies and desires all at once and I was a giant ball of energy.

He'd texted me photos and I'd chosen the rings Justin would use and then finally I'd thrown caution to the wind and said what was on my mind. It had taken me awhile to get the balls to come right out and tell him that I wanted it rough. Really rough. I didn't want him going easy on me because we'd been a little off; in fact I needed him to be rough partly for that very reason. I wanted to let go of the last bit of bullshit from the accident and get things back to how they should be; that beautiful man doing anything and everything to me and my greedy little ass enjoying it whether I thought I would or not.

I'd been hard all morning which wasn't helping my mental state. Last night in the bathroom had been thrilling and quick and good but every time he asked me a question about a limit or what he'd like to do to me tonight I got instantly hard. And now I was hard yet again. By the time this evening finally happened I was going to be frothing at the mouth. I jumped at the knock and let him in, trying to look as normal as possible.

"Oh you are in a state, Pet, aren't you?" I don't know why I thought I'd be able to hide it from him. He ran his finger down my cheek and I had to force myself to not try to bite or suck his finger into my mouth. "So worked up. The idea of being forced makes you into a little slut, doesn't it? I needed to see for myself to make sure that you weren't just telling me what you thought I wanted to hear but you're not, are you? No, in fact now I'm thinking that I'm not planning enough. Maybe you need more."

He was enjoying this too much but so was I. We had been teasing each other with texts for hours and here he was in front of me, those gorgeous eyes glistening. He smelled good and looked even better and I knew without a doubt that he was almost as hard as I was. "More fuck yes Sir. I mean, god I'm... I'm going crazy." He palmed me through my jeans and I whimpered. I needed fucked in the worst way. I needed to be his.

"I want to take you to the club tonight after our session. You'll be glossy-eyed and freshly pierced and I want to show you off. We're going to need hours though so I can give you what you need. Can you be there at 3 o'clock?"

"Three?" Oh that was good. More time to be his, with him, at his mercy. "Yes Sir. Hours? Like that weekend..." The weekend where I'd been his all day. I wondered if he'd fist me. We'd discussed so many things that I had no idea what he would actually end up doing. I was sinking into sub space already, I wanted down in it, needed it. I dropped to my knees.

"Oh Pet, I'm going to take such good care of you this afternoon. You're going to be a good boy, aren't you?"

"Yes Sir, so good."

"Tell me how much you need. How far do you want me to go Pet? I read your texts but I want to hear it from that filthy mouth."

"Everything. Turn me into a little sex slave, yours, all yours. Do awful things to me that no innocent boy would want, anything you need. Make me. Use me." I couldn't think of anything except him. I was chasing the feeling I knew I needed, it was right in front of me.

"I get 100% of the control."

"Yes Sir, yes, take what's yours." He was breathing hard and I knew the look in his eyes and that little twitch in his jaw -- he wanted me. Maybe I could get fucked now if I really tried.

"You're such a mental boy, aren't you? This is going to be so good for you. I'm not going to flog or even spank you but I'll make you fly. You love the games. I'm gonna keep going though once you're gone, let you fly as long as you can and then crash hard and I will be there still using you. I'm going to push you, Pet because you need it, don't you? I can tell just looking at you. God you're shaking just thinking of it. Stand. Inspection."

"Please spank me? Paddle or the strap? Please?" He had to, he just HAD to.

"The strap is supposed to be for punishment."

"I'll be bad! Just, anything, please. I want to be sore."

"Oh you will be. You may regret asking for that Pet. I will be happy to incorporate the strap into play and devise another method of punishment for future use. You don't know yet how far you can go but tonight maybe we'll find out. I'm going to work you over and give you a months worth of pleasure and pain all at once." He was circling around me. "At 2:00 I want you to drink two full bottles of water. You may not urinate until your exam."

The kinky bastard. Fuck yes. "Yes Sir."

He slipped a small leather strap out of his pocket and held it to my face. He was smiling. "Unzip your jeans, push them down." I was more than happy to. I slipped them down to my ankles, bending over to push them as far down as I could get them. Greg took advantage and apparently had a good look. I really hoped he'd just sink himself in but he didn't touch me. "Such a beautiful boy." He was in front of me then, tugging at my balls and hooking the cock ring higher up than usual, stretching them. He pulled the strap so tight that it couldn't move if it wanted to unless I softened up and that wasn't going to happen. "No coming. Two bottles of water, no using the bathroom. I will see you at 3:00. Understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"We will be in character the whole time so let me say this now. You're my boy and I am looking forward to this for you and for me. I am going to push you but I am aware of your limits and your desires. I know you will be frightened but you need to trust me."

"I do Sir. I can't wait. I want it rough, I do."

"I may have to carry you out of there. I'm going to be dropped off at the office. I will drive us back to my place afterwards. I know how you worry about details."

The thought of being carried by him sounded delicious. I'd tried to tell him what I wanted and I was fairly sure he knew but I didn't want there to be any doubt. "Will you make me safe word? Please? Really push me, I need to... I need put in my place." Because there was nothing wrong with my place, was there? I enjoyed it, he enjoyed it and there was nothing wrong with it. "I've missed you."

"I can try, but I don't think you will. You need this so badly and you will thoroughly enjoy this mindfuck. Once you fly you never want to come down. But yes, I can push you long enough that eventually you will break, if that's your wish. It won't be the intensity but rather the duration but perhaps that is sufficient?"

"Please Sir, thank you Sir."

"By the time we get to these" he said, pinching my nipple roughly "you won't even flinch. It'll be nothing but another sensation to add to the overwhelming symphony going on. Be a good boy and I'll see you in a few hours. You may text me with any questions or concerns."

"Yes Sir." My balls already ached and I shivered although I wasn't cold. "Good bye Sir."