Study date

Emison fluff.! Takes place while all the liars are still in Highschool 😻

Emily's Pov

I was sitting in math class bored doodling in my notebook when I felt someone tap my shoulder, I turned around and saw and locked eyes with my girlfriend Ali. Yup that's right, my girlfriend is the Alison dilaurentis. "Hi." She said as I rolled my eyes and smiled at her, "Hi." I said back as she giggled that cute little giggle of hers. "I'm so effing bored." She said as I nodded in agreement, "Did you finish the questions?" She asked as I nodded.

"Let me copy babe!" She said as I rolled my eyes, "Ali you're never gonna learn anything by copying." I said as she stuck her bottom lip out and pouted. "God damn those eyes get me every time." I said as I handed my paper over to her and she smiled widely, "Thanks Emmy!" She said as she started copying, "Math's just so hard you know?" She asked as I nodded, "I could help you." I said simply as she handed me back my paper.

"How?" She asked curiously, "Come to mine after school and we can study." I said as she looked at me, "Spencer's tried and she says and I quote "You are unteachable"." She said quoting Spencer as I giggled. "Well I have a little more patience then spencer does." I said winking at her as she giggled, "And besides how hard can it be? I mean you're already so cute and smart." I said pinching her left cheek, "My my is Emily Fields flirting with me?" She asked as I rolled my eyes.

"You're a dork you know that?" I asked as she smiled, "But you love it." She said as I nodded, "Sadly." I said as she gasped but giggled. "Fields, dilaurentis! Am I interrupting something?" The teacher asked as Ali rolled her eyes, "Uh obviously." She said as I stifled a laugh.

"Then why don't you enlighten us on what's clearly more important then my teaching." He said as Ali smiled her bitchiest smile, "oh dear lord here we go." I mumbled under my breath, "Well my girlfriend Emily and I were just discussing on how she's going to tutor me later." She said as the teacher smiled the most fake smile I've ever seen.

"Well I guess she can do that later since you both got 2 hours of detention after school!" He yelled as we both jumped and the bell rung. "Dammit see what you did." I said as she smirked, "What I here having sex in a class room is hot." She said as she walked off and my mouth got dry.

"You coming to lunch Emmy?" She asked from the door. "That girls gonna be the death of me." I mumbled as I got up and walked over to her. She grabbed my hand and we walked to the cafeteria, our relationship has been public for 2 months now, and it's been going great. "So what's new guys?" Hanna asked as we all sat down.

"Well Ms. Dilaurentis here got us both detention." I said as Hanna and Aria laughed. "How'd she do that?" Spencer asked, "Well she asked to copy, I let her copy, then we kind of starting talking about how I can tutor her after school." I said as Ali rolled her eyes, "You're the one that started flirting with me!" She said as I rolled my eyes, "Keep rolling your eyes at me, maybe you'll find a brain!" She said as I gasped but couldn't help but laugh.

"Guys emison is happening." Hanna said watching us with a dorky smile on her face. "God you're such a fangirl." Spencer said as Aria nodded. "Shut up Aria we all know you're low key emison trash." Hanna said as Aria gasped and we all started laughing.

"So Emily you're gonna tutor Ali today?" Spencer asked as I nodded, "Yup!" I said smiling, "Good luck with that." Spencer said as Ali scoffed, "My baby is a way better teacher then you, plus she hotter too." Ali said winking as I blushed. "Aww Emily's blushing." Aria said as I glared at her, "You're supposed to be the one who doesn't tease me." I said as we all laughed and the bell rung.

"Ugh I'm so glad there's only one more class in the day." Hanna said, "Lucky you, I have to stay here two more hours cause of her." I said looking at Ali, "It's not my fault you can't resist the temptation to flirt with me." She said as I rolled my eyes and kissed her forehead, "Yeah yeah, get over yourself." I said as I grabbed her hand and we walked to p.e.

"Oh god everyone pray for me I have this class with emison." Aria said as Ali and I rolled our eyes. "We aren't that bad." Ali said as Spencer scoffed, "You two are so bad I can tell you which ones a screamer out of both of you." She said as Ali's eyes widened and I blushed, "That's right, I'm all the way next door and I can hear that." She added as Hanna and Aria giggled, "Well which ones the screamer?!" Hanna asked in excitement.

"Well I'm not saying it's Ali but it's totally Ali." Spencer said as Ali hid her face in my chest. "It's okay baby I like your screams." I said as they all bursted into laughter and Ali groaned.

-

(In detention)

Alison's pov

I sat down as Emily pushed our desks together and sat next to me, "So where do we start?" She asked cutely as I smiled at her, "Um the beginning." I said as she sighed, "Well this is going to be a long two hours." She said as I giggled, "You knew what you were doing when you got into this." I said as she smiled at me, "Yeah yeah, lets start on page 45." She said as she opened her book and I opened mine.

She was talking but I got lost I stared at her exposed cleavage and bit my bottom lip. How I would like to just tear off her shirt and just take her on this desk. Stop it Ali! God I need some holy water.

"Ali are you even listening?" She asked snapping me out of thoughts, as I pulled my eyes off her breasts and to her face. "Uh y-yeah." I said nervously, "Then repeat what I just said." She said as I smirked, "I know it wasn't "fuck me Ali" cause that was in my dreams huh?" I asked as she rolled her eyes.

"How do you expect to pass Ali? I mean what do you do in class all day?" She asked as I looked at her, "I usually just stare at you." I said as she blushed and rolled her eyes, "Ali!"
She said as I giggled, "What it's true?" I asked as she blushed even more.

"God this is going to be a long ass two hours." She said as I smirked, "Let me make it go by faster." I said as I grabbed the collar of her shirt and pulled her in as I started kissing her neck. "Jesus help me now." She said as I rolled my eyes and pulled away, "Shut up." I said as I smashed our lips together.