The real reason pt. 2

Here it is 😋💞

Ali's pov
"You just couldn't drop it could you?" I asked crossing my arms at my best friend cece as her and Hanna walked into my bedroom. "And you, how the hell did you get caught up into this?" I asked looking at my other best friend Hanna, "I-I was really bored and I j-just-" She started to explain as I cut her off. "You were bored??" I asked in disbelief as she shut her mouth, "Hey don't blame her, I was the one who got her into this." Cece said defending her as I furrowed my eyebrows but ignored it. "I'm so confused." Emily mumbled as I looked at her and she had a really cute confused look on her face. "Oh maybe I could explain." Cece said looking at Emily as I glared at her, "Wait who are you?" Emily asked staring at cece. "Oh I'm cece drake, Ali's best friend." Cece said smiling innocently, "She's the older friend Ali never wants to introduce us to." Hanna added as Cece pouted. "Now I just feel insulted." She said as I rolled my eyes, "Oh its nice too meet you." Emily said smiling sweetly at her. "Wow you seem nice. How the hell did you get caught up with Ali?" Cece asked as I glared at her. "Hey Ali's a great person." Emily said defending me and I couldn't help but smile, "And suddenly now I see why she calls you killer." Cece said chuckling. "If you don't mind me asking, why exactly were you and Hanna spying on me and Ali?" Emily asked as cece smirked at me and I gave her a look that could kill her, "Well Ali here didn't wanna tell me why she decided to threaten Paige earlier today-" Cece started to explain as Emily cut her off. "Wait Paige McCullers? The girl on the swim team with me?" Emily asked looking at me as I looked away from her but nodded, "Ali why would you threaten her? She's a nice girl." Emily said staring at me as I scoffed. "Nice? She's psychotic Em, I'm just looking out for you." I explained as Emily looked down and I felt like a jerk, "How did you threaten her?" Emily asked as I stayed silent. "She pretended to be you online and was talking to Paige." Cece said as I glared at her again and Emily's head snapped up, "You what?!" Emily practically shrieked. "Calm down americano she only did it because she was jealous." Cece said, God if looks could kill she would be dead right now. "You were jealous Ali?" Emily asked me as she blushed lightly, "Oh yeah she was, I've never seen Ali get like that." Cece said smirking as I narrowed my eyes at her. "I'm gonna kill you cece." I said seriously as she put her hands up in defense, "Wait a second, how long has this been going on?" Hanna asked as Em and i both looked at her. "How long has what been going on?" I asked playing dumb as Hanna rolled her eyes, "How long have you and Em been doing the dirty?" She asked as cece chuckled, Em blushed, and I rolled my eyes. "We haven't been doing the dirty Han." Emily said looking down embarrassedly with a light blush as I rolled my eyes, "Oh please Em they caught us, stop acting like a preachers daughters." I said as Emily blushed harder and cece and Hanna both smirked. "I still don't see why you couldn't have just told me you're in love with Emily." Cece said looking at me as I rolled my eyes, "I'm not in love with Emily." I lied as cece gave me look. "Okay Ali, whatever you say." She said sarcastically.

Emily's pov
To say I was confused about this entire situation is an understatement. I can't believe Ali threatened Paige out of jealousy, its kind of cute. "So no ones gonna answer my question about how long you and Emily have been doing the dirty?" Hanna asked as Ali sighed and sat on the bed next to me, "It's been going on for five months now." I answered quietly as Cece and Hanna's eyes widened. "Five months?? How the hell did no one catch on?" Cece asked in disbelief, "Well if you haven't noticed we don't have the smartest friends." Ali mumbled as I hit her shoulder lightly and she glared at me. "Don't be mean." I scolded as she rolled her eyes, "Sorry." She mumbled as I rolled my eyes. "God you guys act like a couple already." Cece said as I blushed deeply and Ali rolled her eyes. "So can you guys go now?" She asked as Cece sat in between ali and I and Hanna sat on Ali's desk chair. "No." Cece said as I giggled and Ali groaned, "So Americano, tell me are you in love with Alison?" Cece asked as I looked down shyly and blushed. "Leave her alone Cece." Ali said as Cece rolled her eyes, "Oh please like I didn't just witness you saying "I really like you mermaid" after you got done practically eating her face!" Cece said as I giggled quietly and Ali groaned in frustration. "So wait, are you and Ali like a thing now?" Hanna asked me as I furrowed my eyebrows, "Uh no, I-I dunno." I said shrugging as Cece smirked and looked at ali. "Why don't you answer that Ali." She said as Ali stayed silent, "You still going to sit here and tell me she's just a friend?" Cece asked again. She looked at me then at Ali, "Oh wait, you haven't admitted your undying love for her yet have you?" She asked as Ali glared at her. "Shut up Cece." She said, I can tell Ali was getting angry but judging by what I've seen from Cece, she's not afraid of Ali. "Well go on Ali, do it. I don't see what you're waiting for." Cece said as Ali looked away from her, "I don't know what you're talking about Cece." She said as Cece rolled her eyes. "Alison Lauren dilaurentis, stop being such a pussy and tell her the truth." Cece said as I furrowed my eyebrows, "The truth?" I asked as Ali looked up at me seriously. "I was gonna tell you tonight before we were rudely interrupted." She said glaring at Hanna and Cece, "As I was saying earlier, I-I like you. I really, really like you." Ali said staring into my eyes as I smiled at her. "Ali I like you too." I said as she rolled her eyes. "No Em, I mean I like you in the way you like me. As more than a friend." She admitted as my mouth gapped open and my heart started racing, "Y-You do?" I asked nervously as she nodded. "I do. I really, really do." She said seriously as I smiled widely, "I really like you too Ali." I said as she smirked at me. "Oh I know." She said as I blushed.

Cece's pov
I got up from sitting in the middle of Ali and Emily and smiled at them. They were stealing little shy glances at each other, "Well are you guys gonna kiss now or what??" I asked impatiently as Hanna got up and stood next to me. Ali grabbed Emily's face and kissed her hungrily, "Okay well we're just gonna be going now." I said as I grabbed Hanna's hand. "I'll see you lovebirds tomorrow!" Hanna said smiling cutely as Ali flipped us both off still kissing Emily, "Rude." Hanna mumbled as we both walked out of Ali's room. "So what now?" Hanna asked as I smiled, "We could go get dinner." I said as she furrowed her eyebrows. "Like a date?" She asked as I smirked, "Well only if you insist." I said as she blushed and we walked out of Ali's house.