Pink

Cute emison💗

-

It had been six days since Alison decided to take a weeklong vacation. While Emily was at a swim competition out of town, Alison was at home, watching tv and settling all of her cravings. Alison looked around her house, realizing it was an absolute mess. There were clothes everywhere, old pasta on the stove; the couch was a big mess of blankets piled everywhere.

Alison had never really been taught how to do house work. She was on the run throughout her teenage years, and when she did come back home, her father had hired a maid. Even now all she did was get her clothes dry cleaned, and she had a maid come in every week to clean her house. But that was before Emily moved in.

Emily knows how to do all of the housework, Emily does do all of the housework. She does the dishes, does their laundry, she cleans the entire house on her days off. She even cooks. Alison doesn't know how to do any of that.

But Emily's been busy. She's been busy with work, swim meets, and now she's out of town for a week taking the swim team to Orlando for a competition. So Alison was all alone, in the huge house, that was undoubtedly a huge mess. She knew Emily would be tired when she got home, and all she would want to do is get into bed, cuddle, and sleep.

She also knows Emily wouldn't be able to do that with the house being a mess. So Alison decided to call Hanna to help her, since Emily was coming home in about six hours. Well Hanna wasn't necessarily her first choice, but Spencer was with her parents at their lake house, and Aria was out of town with Ezra. So Hanna being the only one left, Alison had called her.

So Hanna immediately agreed-- well she agreed to going shopping, not knowing that Alison was planning on making her clean. Which is why as soon as she got there, she saw the look on Alison's face and immediately wanted to run.

"Please?" Alison asked, making a sad face. "No! No way, that face may work on Emily, but it does not work on me." Hanna said, folding her arms. "But I'm pregnant!" Alison whined and Hanna sighed, "That card is really getting old." Hanna mumbled and Alison gave her a look. "But it still works...?" She asked innocently and Hanna sighed in defeat, "Fine, fine I'll help you." Hanna said and Alison smiled widely.

"Yay! I love you!" She said happily and Hanna rolled her eyes, "So what do you need help with, dishes? Doing the beds?" She asked and Alison made a face. "All of it..." She trailed off, causing Hanna to look around; her eyes then widened, realizing the house was a mess. "Ali! This is gonna take hours!" She practically yelled and Alison gave her a look, "I know! That's why I called you!" She said and Hanna sighed.

"Where do we start?" She asked and Alison looked down. "I don't- I don't know." She admitted and Hanna groaned. "Okay, well why don't we start by doing the dishes?" She asked and Alison nodded, "Okay, so you'll teach me how to do the dishes?" Alison asked and Hanna's eyes went wide. "What?! I don't know how to do dishes! I was fat in high school not a slave!" Hanna yelled and Alison groaned.

"We need Spencer and Aria!" Hanna added and Alison gave her a look, "Don't you think I know that?! I called them they're both busy." Alison explained and Hanna groaned again. "Well why don't we just call Spencer, and ask?" Alison asked and Hanna nodded, "On it." She said as she reached into her back pocket to get her phone.

After they talked to Spencer, she thoroughly explained how to do the dishes, laundry, and vacuum. After they had finally thought they got the hang of it, they hung up and looked around.

"Okay, I'll do the dishes, you vacuum, and we can both do laundry together." Hanna said and Alison nodded. They went their separate ways, and Hanna plugged her phone into the speaker, she put on some pop music and Alison gave her a look. "What? I wanna jam!" Hanna said and Alison smiled as she rolled her eyes.