Working on it

Fetus emison as always💙

Alison's pov
I was sitting on my bed using my phone as my girlfriend Emily paced back and forth. After her pacing for about twenty minutes I took a deep breath and looked up from my phone, "Honey, is something wrong?" I asked as she looked at me and continued pacing. "Emily, baby, can you tell me what's up?" I asked as she sighed and sat next to me. "You know how we both agreed that we weren't ready to come out yet?" She asked as we looked at each other and I nodded. "Yeah I know." I said as she took a deep breath, "I think we should tell the girls." She said as I furrowed my eyebrows. "You wanna tell the girls?" I asked as she nodded. "I understand if you don't, I just think it's better than sneaking around behind their backs." She said as I looked at her, "I mean they're our friends Ali, I'm pretty sure they'll support us." She said as i looked down, "Emily what if they don't?" I asked as she furrowed her eyebrows, "Don't be scared Alison, they will. I know they will." She said as i sighed, "Em I'm not scared of me losing the girls." I said as she furrowed her eyebrows, "I'm scared of you losing the girls." I said looking into her big chocolate eyes, "Look Em I love the girls, and it would devastate me if we lost them over this, but I've dealt with loss before and as long as I'm not losing you than it's not the end of the world for me. You on the other hand, love them with everything you have babe, and that's what I love about you, you care so much. And I know how much it would hurt you if we lost them, and I don't want you to get hurt." I said as she smiled at me and grabbed my hand. "That's so sweet Ali, I love you so much for caring about my happiness, but if the girls can't support us than they're not our real friends. And I can handle losing friends who can't even support our happiness." She said as i smiled at her. "You're so cute." I said as she blushed. "So does that mean we can tell the girls?" She asked as I smiled, "Baby girl we can tell the entire world if that'll make you happy." I said as her eyes widened, "W-wait are you saying what I think you're saying?" She asked happily as I smiled at her, "What you said is true, if people don't support us than they aren't our real friends, and plus I don't care what anyone thinks if they aren't you." I said as she smiled and kissed me passionately and I kissed back. "Woah i should say cute shit more often." I said breathlessly as she giggled. "I'm gonna go call the girls and tell them to come over!!" She said happily as she jumped off the bed and ran out the room. "Oh dear god help me." I said to myself as I plopped myself on the bed.

Emily's pov
After i called Spencer, Hanna, and Aria they all said they'd be here in 10 minutes. I'm so excited Ali and I are finally gonna tell them. She also said we could tell everyone, so I'm excited for that too, but right now we're just working on it. The doorbell interrupted my thoughts and Ali came downstairs, I looked at her nervously as she walked over to me and kissed my forehead reassuringly as I smiled. "Ill get it." She said as I nodded and took a deep breath as she walked to the door. She opened it and our three best friends walked in. "Hey Ali, you got here fast." Hanna said as Ali closed the door and took a deep breath, "I was already here." She said as she walked over to me and sat down. "So what's up Em?" Aria asked curiously as I felt my legs tremble a bit. "Uh sit down guys." I said as I stood up. Each of the girls took a seat next to each other as Ali stood up next to me. "Uh what's going on?" Spencer asked looking at us both. "We have something to tell you guys." I said as I looked at Ali and she nodded. "It's uh not easy either." She said as she looked at our best friends. "You're scaring us guys what's going on?" Aria asked concerned. "Ali and I are together." I said quickly. "As in together, together." I added as Ali grabbed my hand. "Wait what?" Spencer asked confused, "Em And I are dating, we have Been for a month and a half now." Ali said as I nodded. "I called it! Spence you owe me 10 bucks!!" Hanna said happily looking at Spencer. "Damn it." Spencer said reaching into her purse and pulling out cash as she handed it to Hanna. "Hanna you owe me 10 bucks cause I bet last week that they'd tell us this week." Aria said smiling proudly as Hanna groaned and rolled her eyes, as she handed Aria the money spencer just gave her. "Wait, wait, wait, you guys bet on if we were dating?!" Ali asked, "I knew you guys were dating, it was Ms. Nancy Drew who thought I was crazy." Hanna said as Spencer rolled her eyes, "In my defense they were pretty good at hiding it." She said as Ali and I looked at our friends in disbelief. "I believed Hanna, so we bet on when you guys would tell us." Aria said, "And I won." She added smiling proudly at us and showing us the ten dollar bill that Hanna gave her. "Wait so you guys don't mind that we're dating?" I asked as they all looked at us as if we had three heads, "Why would we mind?" Spencer asked confused. "Yeah I mean you act like we care that you two are dating. Aria and I are emison trash." Hanna said as Ali and I looked at her like she was crazy. "Spencer is too, just low key!" Aria said as Hanna nodded and Spencer rolled her eyes. "What the hell is an emison and why are you guys trash for it?" I asked confused. "It's yours and Ali's ship name! Emily plus Alison equals emison!" Aria explained, "I made it up!" Hanna said grinning proudly. "They've been fangirling ever since." Spencer said chuckling. "See Em you were worried for nothing." Ali said as I rolled my eyes. "What? Why were you worried Em?" Hanna asked confused, "She thought you guys were gonna disown us because we're dating." Ali said as I rolled my eyes but looked down embarrassedly. "That's crazy we don't care if you guys are dating!" Spencer said smiling at us. "Yeah, I mean we love you guys, no matter who you guys like or date. We love you guys for you." Hanna said as Ali and I smiled widely at them. "Yeah I mean It's not a big deal anyways, it's not like it changes anything. The thing we're worried about is if you two ever break up." Aria said as we smiled lightly at her, "Don't worry guys if Ali and I ever do break up, which we won't, we'll be mature." I said as Ali nodded, "Now come give us a hug!" I added as they stood up and we all hugged. "I love you guys." Ali said truthfully as I smiled. "Aww Ali's going soft!" Hanna said teasingly. "Geez Em you've changed her already." Spencer said as we pulled away and Ali rolled her eyes. "This is why I hate you guys most of the time." She said as I giggled. "Leave her alone guys, we love you too Ali." Aria said as we all smiled.