But in the end its always you

Takes place season 5 at the Christmas party, but it's my version because emison duh 🙄❣️

Alison's Pov

I was getting ready for the Christmas party when my favorite song came on. I was doing my hair and singing along, "This is my fight songgg!! Take back my life songggg! Prove I'm alright songggg!" I sang off key as I danced around and did my makeup, after I finished i slipped on my dress and shoes and grabbed my purse. I waked downstairs and saw Jason sitting on the couch.

"You're not coming?" I asked as he shook his head, "Nah I'm just gonna chill here, have a nice night." He said as I smiled at him and walked to the door, "You too." I said as I walked out and got into my car. After I arrived I got out and made my grand entrance, I saw Emily there and i got happy but immediately remembered that she's mad at me, and not to mention she came here with Paige.

"Hey Ali." Noel said coming to me, "Ugh I need a drink." I said as I walked away from him and went to the mini bar. Next thing I know I've gone through several beers and 4 shots. I got up and saw Emily, Spencer, Hanna, and Aria standing with each other. Caleb, Toby, Ezra, and Paige approached them. I sighed and walked past them and I felt eyes linger on me. I used to like that feeling, now I can't stand it. I made it over to some dude dressed as Santa and he smirked at me.

"Hey pretty girl." He said as I looked at him confused, "Aren't you a cop?" I asked drunkly, "Well I'm underage so beat it." I said as I walked away from him, I looked over and saw the girls looking at me, "Okay you can keep staring or you can come talk to me!" I slurred as they all walked over to me. "Hey Alison." Spencer said as I smiled, "Hi." I said trying to sound sober, "Are you drunk?" Hanna asked as I rolled my eyes, "I don't know mom am I?" I asked as she rolled her eyes.

"Well I better get going." I slurred as Emily looked at me, "You're driving home?" She asked as I nodded, "I mean I think so." I said, "I'm hoping Jason's asleep so I can steal from his secret stash!" I slurred as they all looked at me, "Drugs are never the answer Ali." Aria said as i furrowed my eyebrows, "I'm taking about Oreos." I said drunkly as Emily giggled and they all looked at her.

"Well it was nice seeing you guys." I said as I attempted to walk away, "Ali wait!" Emily called out as i turned around, "You can't drive like that, I'll take you home." She said as I smirked, "Ooo guys Emily's taking me home." I said as Emily gave me an amused smile, she was the only one smiling. "Wait for me outside okay?" She asked as I nodded and walked off.

Emily's pov

"You're taking Ali home? What about Paige??" Hanna asked as shrugged, "Yeah she's drunk, she can't drive, and what about Paige?" I asked, "Isn't she like your date?" Hanna asked as I furrowed my eyebrows, "No I told her we were here as friends." I said as they all gave each other looks. "What about our plan? To get intel on Alison?" Spencer asked as I rolled my eyes,

"Alison's a really cute drunk. There's your intel." I Said as Hanna sighed, "You still love her don't you?" She asked as I shrugged. "Emily Ali's not our friend right now, I told you this." Spencer said as I rolled my eyes, "No Spencer Ali's not your friend right now. I'm a big girl and can do what I want." I said as Hanna sighed, "Emily can you just remember how much Alison hurt you?" She asked as sighed.

"Okay but what about when Caleb left you?" I asked as she stayed silent, "Or when Toby broke your heart Spencer?" I asked again as Spencer looked down, "Or when Ezra was writing a book about us for fuck sake." I said as Aria looked down too. "People hurt each other okay? And yes I understand that Alison has hurt me, but Paige hurt me too and you guys have no problem with me being with her. So I can love whoever I want, and if I love Ali, then I love Ali." I said as Aria smiled at me.