Ali and Hanna's plan pt. 2

Here it is 🤕❣️

Ali's pov
"Now can you please tell Emily you're in love with her before "A" does?" Hanna asked after giving her speech, I heard a familiar screech as we both turned around to see no one other than Emily Fields. My eyes widened as I stared at her, "H-Hi?" She said in more of a nervous questioning tone and Hanna and I stared at her for awhile. "Emily what are you doing here?!" Hanna asked, I was unable to speak; I mean who knows how long Emily's been standing there. What if she heard everything? "Y-You two were acting weird all day, a-and lying so I followed you. I-I didn't mean to over hear everything." Emily admitted nervously and I felt my knees goes weak, "Great, you heard everything." I mumbled looking down as Emily walked closer to me. "I-Is it true?" She asked as I looked up at her, "Are you in love with me?" She asked softly as I stared into her big brown eyes. "Y-Yes." I admitted and she stared at me in shock, "I'm just gonna go stand over there by that tree." Hanna interrupted awkwardly as she walked over to a tree farther from us. "How long?" Emily asked carefully and I sighed, "Ever since we were fifteen." I admitted truthfully and her eyes widened. "I know I hurt you Em; that day in the locker room, I broke your heart. Not to mention I teased you constantly and made you feel horrible. I'm sorry for it Emily, and I know you blame me for a lot of things. And you should, you really, really should considering the person I was. I mean you probably hated me and-" I rambled on and she cut me off, "I never hated you." She said seriously as I stared at her. "I was hurt Ali, but I could never hate you. Not then, not now, not ever. I've also never blamed you Ali, for anything." She said softly as she grabbed my hands and I quickly pulled away, "How Emily? How could you not blame me for everything? How could you not hate me? I blame myself for everything I've done, I hate myself for hurting you; the only thing I've ever loved. I hurt the only thing I've ever loved. Not to mention I practically destroyed you for pretending to be dead." I said as I felt tears burn in the rim of my eyes. "Yes, Ali, you've messed up. You've done some horrible things, you hurt me, you hurt others, you were mean, and you pretended you were dead for years. But you were fifteen Ali, fifteen! You were so young, you didn't know what to do. A psychotic stalker was after you and not to mention your own mother tried burying you alive!" She practically yelled and I looked away as I felt a tear fall from my face, "And Ali you didn't destroy me." She said in a calmer voice and I looked at her. "The thought of never being able to hold you again destroyed me, the thought of never getting to kiss you again destroyed me. The thought of not knowing if it was really you or another one of my dreams when you came to visit me in my bedroom before you came home, destroyed me." She said staring at me as I let more tears fall but my eyes never left hers, "Ali when I saw you in person, when I knew you were alive- I was the happiest person on the planet. I saw you and nothing else mattered, because I knew you were real, I knew you were there." She said softly as she moved closer to me and wiped the tears off of my face. "Yes you made mistakes in the past Ali, all of us have. But it's like Hanna said, that's the past, there's nothing we can do to fix or change it. And she's right Ali, I forgave you for hurting me, Spencer forgave you, Hanna forgave you, aria forgave you. Now please can you forgive yourself?" She asked softly as she held my face with both of her hands and gently caressed my cheeks with her thumbs. I stared at her still at loss for words, "I'm in love with you Ali, I always have been. So you need to let go of the past, so we can move on to the future. Our future." She said lightly and I smiled at her. "Okay." I answered quietly, "I think I'm ready." I admitted truthfully and she smiled widely at me. "Good, cause I've been waiting since you've gotten back to do this." She said and before I could respond she smashed our lips together and we both passionately kissed. It was in this moment I knew I was okay, it was like for once in two years, I was finally alright with where and who I was. Our kiss was interrupted by a flash and a 'click' noise as we pulled away to see Hanna standing there with her phone out. "Spencer and aria are so gonna be mad we didn't include them in this." Hanna said as she typed something into her phone and both mine and Emily's phones went off. I couldn't help but laugh at the fact that she sent the photo to the group chat, then our phones went off again. "What the hell!! Thanks for the invite Hanna. - Aria" I read the text out loud and we all bursted into fits of laughter, "Come on guys, let's go home." Emily said as she put her arm around me and Hanna and I smiled. "Finally." Hanna said, "Your guys's love life makes me hungryyyy." My best friend said dragging out the "y" as Emily and I both giggled. Yup, like I said, everything's finally okay.