Emily's jacket

Fetus emison 😛

No ones pov
"Oh man my mom just texted me saying she wants me home for dinner." Emily said as Ali groaned, "But you literally just got here." Ali said pouting as Emily giggled. "Ali I got here two hours ago." The fifteen year old brunette said as Ali smirked. "Oh yeah, I guess I just lose track of time with you." Ali said teasing Emily as Emily's face flushed.

Emily didn't know exactly what they were, but she knows Ali kisses her and she lets her. She really wishes Ali would tell her how she feels but she knows that'll never happen. Ali on the other hand feels for Emily what she has never felt for anyone before. She can't really describe it but she knows it's a feeling she shouldn't have towards a girl, but she likes kissing Emily so she just continues doing it.

"Well okay mermaid, I'll see you tomorrow at school." Ali said as Emily smiled, "Okay Ali, see you tomorrow." The brunette said as she got up. "Text me when you get home safe!" Ali called out as Emily blushed and walked out, she loved it when Ali said those kinds of things. They let her know that the blonde really does care for her.

"Hm Em left her jacket here." Ali said staring at the sharks jacket every girl on the swim team gets. "Maybe I'll just," Ali trailed off as she put the jacket on and stared at herself in the mirror, she sniffed it smelling Emily's unique smell and smiled widely. "It is awfully cute." Ali said staring at herself as she took it off and placed it on her bed, "No need to give it back too soon." Ali said to herself.

(The next day)

Ali walked into the halls of rosewood high wearing denim skinny jeans, a plain white crop top, white converse, and Emily's sweater. She felt eyes on her like always and smirked her signature smirk as she walked to her locker.

"I didn't know you were on the swim team." Hanna said with a confused face as she approached the queen bee with Spencer and aria. "She's not, that's clearly Emily's." Spencer pointed out as Hanna furrowed her eyebrows, "Why are you wearing Em's jacket?" Hanna asked curiously as Ali smiled. "Because it's cute." Ali answered simply as the three other girls exchanged looks, "You've never said it was cute before." Aria said questionably.

"That was before I actually put it on." Ali said as she opened her locker and took out her English book, "It looks really cute on me." Ali bragged as aria stared at her. "Cuter than it looks on Emily?" The shorter brunette asked as Ali gave her a look, "Of course not, but I like it so it's mine now." Ali said smugly as Spencer nodded. "Uh-huh, and is Emily okay with that?" Spencer asked as Ali rolled her eyes and shut her locker, "Of course she is, Emily's okay with whatever I do." Ali said smirking as Aria slowly nodded. "She doesn't know you have it does she?" The short brunette asked as Ali rolled her eyes.

"She doesn't know per se, but I know she'll be okay with it." Ali said as Hanna shrugged, "Well here she comes now, let's see how "okay" with it she is." The ditzy blonde said as they all turned around to see Emily walking towards them. Like always she had a sweet smile on her face, "Hey guys." Emily said as she looked at Ali and furrowed her eyebrows. "Is that my jacket?" Emily asked as Ali felt her face get hot,

"Yeah, you left it at my house yesterday." Ali said as Emily nodded. "Cute." She said simply and Ali smiled as Spencer, aria, and Hanna gave the brunette a look. "So you don't care at all that Ali just took your jacket?" Aria asked as Emily shrugged, "It's not like it was a million bucks guys, it's just a jacket." Emily said as Ali grinned evilly at the three girls. "Yeah but it clearly seems like a million bucks to Ali." Spencer pointed out as Hanna and aria nodded in agreement, "It looks better on her anyways." Emily shrugged as Ali's face burned.

"But last week when I wanted to borrow your flannel you yelled at me." Hanna said pouting as Aria nodded, "Yeah and when I wanted to borrow your black cardigan you acted like it was the end of the world!" The shortest girl pointed out. "That's cause I'm special to Emily." Ali said smirking as Emily's face flushed, "Yeah special ed." Spencer snorted as Ali glared at the taller girl.

At lunch Ali was still wearing the jacket and although it was Emily's favorite jacket somehow it meant a lot to Emily that Ali was wearing it. "I'm still salty over the fact that Emily just doesn't care about Ali taking the jacket." Aria said as Ali rolled her eyes,

"You're still on that?" Ali asked as Aria nodded vigorously. "Yes!" The brunette said as Ali rolled her eyes, "You know usually when a girl takes your jacket and doesn't wanna give it back, it means she likes you." Hanna said smirking as everyone looked at her. "Like, like likes you." The blonde added wiggling her eyebrows as Emily's face flushed.

"But that's only with a girl and a boy. Don't different rules apply for a girl and a girl?" Aria asked as Hanna shrugged, "If a boy I liked gave me his sweater I would be acting the way Ali was acting this morning." Hanna admitted as everyone looked at Ali who was silent. "20 bucks says she tried it on yesterday and smiled like an idiot." Hanna added as Ali's face flushed and Spencer and aria gasped,

"Wait Ali, is Hanna right?" Spencer asked and Ali didn't say a word.

"Oh my god." Aria mumbled with wide eyes, "You like Emily!" Aria added again louder. The three girls all looked at Emily who was blushing like crazy then at Ali who looked like she just ran a marathon.

"I can't believe it! All this time I thought you both were straight as a pencil." Hanna said as Ali rolled her eyes then hid her face, "I guess pencils are easily broken." Spencer said causing Hanna and Aria to giggle.

"That's so cute! Look at them blush!" Aria said teasing the pair, "I can't believe we found out that Em and Ali like each other all because of a jacket." Spencer said as Hanna and Aria nodded in agreement.