Ali's sleeping remedy

Takes place season 5💗 let's pretend Ali and Emily haven't slept next to each other since Ali's been back okay? Okay.

No ones pov
Emily fields walked into her girlfriend Ali's house and smiled. It was quiet, "She's probably still asleep." Emily thought to herself as she quietly walked up the stairs. She opened the door to Ali's room and smiled at the site of her sleeping girlfriend. She walked over to the sleeping blonde and smiled "Ali wake up." She whispered softly as Ali shot up. "Please don't hurt me!" She yelled making Emily jump in surprise, the blonde was gasping for air when she finally realized it was Emily standing there. "Jesus Christ Em, you almost gave me a panic attack." Ali said trying to catch her breath. "I just wanted to surprise you. I didn't mean to scare you, I'm sorry Ali." Emily said softly and Ali smiled lightly at her girlfriend, "It's okay Em, I always wake up like that believe it or not." Ali said shrugging as if it were nothing. "You always wake up screaming "please don't hurt me"?" Emily asked raising a brow, "No, I just usually wake up scared." Ali said bluntly and Emily's face grew concerned. "Well do you have nightmares?" She asked and ali shook her head, "Not all the time." She answered simply. "So you could just be peacefully asleep then just wake up scared?" Emily asked raising a brow at her girlfriend and ali nodded. "Well do you wake up scared and confused or scared and nervous?" Emily asked sitting on the bed next to the blonde, "Scared and nervous." Ali answered. "Hold up." Emily said taking her phone out of her back pocket and unlocking it. Ali furrowed her eyebrows at her, "What are you doing?" She asked. "Googling it." Emily replied simply and Ali sighed, "Em you're making a big deal out of nothing." She said and Emily rolled her eyes. "Ali I really don't think waking up scared and nervous every day is healthy." The brunette said and Ali decided not to argue against her. Ali watched her girlfriend and smiled as she saw her eyebrows knit together due to deep concentration. "It says here that it could be an anxiety disorder." Emily said looking worriedly at her girlfriend as Ali rolled her eyes, "Emily I'm fine, I don't have an anxiety disorder." She said as Emily stared at her. "Ali if you did it would make sense." Emily said as Ali stared at her, "What do you mean?" Ali asked furrowing her eyebrows. "I mean maybe two years on the run effected you in more ways than you think babe." Emily said lightly and Ali sighed, "Em I'm okay." The blonde said trying to convince Emily. "Maybe I should sleep with you for next couple of weeks just so you know you're not alone." Emily offered and Ali smiled, "I mean it would be nice to wake up next to you." She said smiling making Emily smile.
-------------------------------------------------
(The first week)
After Emily and Ali got ready for bed they both climbed into Ali's bed and smiled at each other. "Goodnight Em, I love ya'." Ali said lightly, "Goodnight Ali, I love you too." Emily said softly as she kissed her girlfriends lips. They both let sleep take over and Emily fell asleep. Later on that night Emily was woken up by groaning, she opened her eyes and saw Ali tossing and turning. Emily frowned, before Ali had went on the run she was a peaceful sleeper. She'd always wake up in the same position she'd fall asleep in. Emily scooted closer next to Ali and wrapped her arms around her, "Stop no!" Ali yelled shooting up from bed. "Ali, baby it's just me." Emily said comforting the blonde. "O-Oh y-yeah it's just you Em." Ali said trying to catch her breath as she got back into bed and Emily wrapped her arms around her. "Get some sleep Ali, it's okay, you're okay." Emily said lightly as Ali kissed Emily lightly and fell back asleep. The rest of the week Ali would wake up like that every time Emily would touch her.
---------------------------------------------------
(The second week)
After the first week Emily decided she'd start falling asleep cuddling Ali so she wouldn't wake up scared every time she felt someone touch her. But Ali would always break loose and toss and turn all night. The brunette woke up to Ali's reckless sleeping again, "Mom I'm sorry." The blonde said in her sleep. "Mom please no." The blonde practically yelled as she started to cry, "Ali, baby, wake up it's just a dream." Emily said lightly as Ali's head shot up. "Mom?" The blonde asked out desperately, "No baby it's still Emily." The brunette reassured her. "I-I'm sorry Em, I was just having a bad dream I guess." Ali said lightly putting on a convincing smile, "You can tell me about it- you know, if you'd like." Emily said lightly and Ali stared at her. "Y-You want me to tell you about my dream?" Ali asked shocked, "Why don't you tell me about all the bad dreams you've had since you've been back." Emily suggested and Ali shrugged. "Okay Emmy." The blonde answered softly. The rest of the night was spent talking about Ali's bad dreams. After that Ali didn't have a single bad dream.
----------------------------------------------------
(The third week)
Ali had finally stopped tossing and turning as much as she did before, she didn't have bad dreams anymore, and she didn't wake up scared. As Emily and Ali got ready for another night of sleep Ali smiled, "Thank you Emmy." The blonde said lightly as they both got into bed. "For what?" Emily asked curiously as she made herself comfortable, "For helping me get rid of my bad sleeping habits, last night was the first night in years that I had a good night sleep." Ali admitted staring into Emily's eyes as Emily smiled. "Babe you really don't need to thank me, you would've done the same for me. Plus it was no big deal, all we did was find a sleeping remedy that worked." Emily said lightly causing the blonde to smile, "So you're my sleeping remedy?" She asked as Emily smiled and cuddled Ali. "Yup and I'm honored to be Alison dilaurentis's sleeping remedy." The brunette said kissing Ali's temple as Ali smiled widely. "I love you Emily." Ali said happily, "I love you too Ali." Emily said smiling as they both fell into a peaceful sleep.