Dr. Marin and Dr. Montgomery pt. 3

Here it is 🙈💗

Alison's pov
As we walked to Emily's I couldn't help but feel my legs start to feel weak. I don't usually get nervous about someone but I can't help but feel nervous right now, I mean what if Em doesn't forgive me? What if she hates me and actually gives pigskin a chance? I can't lose Emily, not to pigskin or to anyone. "Hey if you and Emily get together are you guys gonna come out?" Hanna asked curiously as I furrowed my eyebrows, "If that's what she wants." I said as Hanna grinned, "Whipped." She said as Aria giggled and I glared at her. "I am not whipped." I said as we continued walking to Emily's house, "Okay Ali whatever you say." Aria said as I looked at her, "You're supposed to be the peace maker." I said as Hanna laughed and so did she. As we approached Emily's house I stopped before we could get to her porch. "What?" Hanna asked confused as to why I stopped walking. "I just realized, I can't do this." I said, "I don't know what I was thinking, I can't do this. She probably hates me, I don't blame her- I can't make her happy what was I thinking-" I rambled as Aria cut me off. "Ali calm down. Do you love Emily?" She asked as i stared at her, "Of course." I said seriously. "Then you can do this." She said reassuringly as I looked at Hanna and she smiled lightly at me. I took a breath and nodded, "Okay I can do this." I said more to myself then to them. "Now come on." Aria said as I stepped onto Emily's porch, Hanna knocked and I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and moments later Emily answered. She looked at us and furrowed her eyebrows, "What are you guys doing here? Is everything okay?" Emily asked as I didn't say anything and Aria and Hanna looked at me. "Uh can we come in Em?" Aria asked as Emily nodded, "Yeah of course." She said stepping to the side so we could all walk in. My heart started beating as I slowly walked in with Aria and Hanna, Emily closed the door behind her. "Not to be rude or anything, but why are you guys here?" Emily asked as we all walked into her living room, Aria and Hanna gave me a look and I sighed. "I erm, I need to talk to you." I said as Emily gave me a look of uncertainty. "It's about yesterday, in the locker room." I said as she stared at me with a bit of shock. "We're just gonna go to the kitchen." Aria said awkwardly as Hanna pouted and Aria dragged her into the kitchen. "Look Em-" "Look Ali-" We both said at the same time as I chuckled nervously and she held the back of her neck. "Look Em, i owe you an explanation." I said as she stared at me for a moment, "I didn't mean to say all those things in the locker room- they uh they weren't true, none of what I said was true." I admitted as she stared at me, "Then why did you? Say all of those things I mean." She said furrowing her eyebrows. "Do want the truth from the beginning?" I asked as she nodded, "Please." She said as I looked down. "Do you remember the first time we kissed? At the kissing rock?" I asked as she stared at me uncertainly and nodded, "Yeah?" She said in more of a questioning tone. "That was when I first realized I had feelings for you. I knew you were different before that but when you kissed me, I just felt so much- I've kissed people before yeah, but it was never like that. But I didn't wanna feel like that for you, or for anyone. I mean what I felt- what I feel for you is something I've never experienced with anyone else." I said truthfully as she stared at me in shock, "I guess I was just afraid, I mean I don't know how to love Em. My family's, different... I never knew how it felt to be loved deeply, or to see my parents so in love with each other. I never had hope for love, even when I was younger. You on the other hand? You're parents have always been in love, they've always made it clear that they love you, so maybe you're visionary of love is different from mine. And in the locker room I guess I decided if I broke your heart before you could break mine then maybe it would hurt me less." I said as I started tearing up and Emily opened her mouth to say something but I cut her off. "But it didn't hurt me less, it actually hurt ten times more. Hurting you is the worst thing I've ever done, and if I could go back to yesterday I would Em. I love you so much, more than I've ever loved anything, and I can't lose you Em." I said as I felt a tear fall out and she stood there. "Please say something." I said pleadingly as she looked at me and she slowly walked over to me. She grabbed my face and passionately kissed me and I started kissing back, I felt the same spark I've always felt whenever Em and I kiss. "No Spencer I'm telling you- look I'll prove it to you. See they're kissing right now!!" Hanna said causing us to pull away as she pointed her phone at us. "Hanna what the hell are you doing?" I asked glaring at her for interrupting mine and Emily's kiss. "Face timing Spencer to prove that you guys are madly in love with each other!" She said as Emily stifled a laugh and I rolled my eyes. "Hanna that's the most absurd thing ever." I heard Spencer say as Hanna grunted in frustration. "Tell her!" Hanna said as she walked over to us and I looked at Spencer in the screen. "Spencer I'm madly in love with Emily fields." I said as I saw Emily blush and smile at the ground. "And I'm madly in love with Alison dilaurentis." Emily said as I smiled widely. "What the hell how did that happen?!" Spencer asked in disbelief. "Oh you're in for a story Spence." Aria said.