Have no fear, Spanna's here... and Aria

A/n: I'm lowkey Spanna trash and this season has not been living up to my spanna expectations. BUT EMISON THOUGH! I FEEL LIKE THIS ENTIRE SEASON HAS JUST BEEN LIKE A FANFIC FOR THEM. Anyways here's some fluff. Spoilers for Tuesday nights ep.

-

Alison was nervous. Well, scratch that, she was afraid, terrified even. She had been living with Emily for nearly a week now, and the blonde had no idea how to tell Emily that she loved her. She didn't necessarily know a lot when it came to this kind of stuff; but she knew enough to know that it had to be special. Emily deserved it.

But Alison had absolutely no idea how to make it special. She thought about making the brunette a nice dinner, but she had no idea how to cook-- and none of her friends did either. She thought about taking her on a nice date, but she felt that was a little too cliché.

So she was left at square one, with no ideas whatsoever. So she did the only thing she really knew how to do, she invited her friends over to help her. Well, she invited Spencer over to help her, but wherever Spencer was, Hanna was; and wherever Hanna and Spencer were, Aria was. So that's what led all of the girls to Alison's living room while Emily was working.

"Tea anyone? I think we could use some tea. Maybe some water, or anything to drink. I'm a bit thirsty, it's kind of hot in here, is anyone else hot? God it feels like a desert--" Alison rambled loudly and Spencer cut her off. "Jesus Christ Ali, breathe." The brunette said causing Alison to snap her mouth shut. "I said breathe." Spencer coached, taking a deep breath. Alison soon followed her actions and took a couple of deep breaths.

"So care to share with us as to why you're acting like a heroine addict?" Aria asked curiously and Alison sat down on the recliner in front of the couch where the three girls were sitting. "Yeah, you're acting crazier than Spencer was when she was hooked on those drugs." Hanna said bluntly, causing both Spencer and Aria to glare at her. "What? It's true." The blonde mumbled, which led to Aria and Spencer rolling their eyes.

"Seriously, what's wrong Ali?" Spencer asked. Alison sighed as she stared at her best friends, as if she were trying to figure out a way to tell them what was bothering her. "I-I wanna say "I love you" to Em." Alison mumbled quietly and everyone furrowed their eyebrows, "Uh, what? We didn't get that Ali." Spencer said and Alison looked down. "I wanna say "I love you" to Em, I wanna tell her how I feel." Alison repeated, in a louder tone.

Hanna, Spencer, and Aria's eyes each went wide for a moment. "Oh." Was all Aria said, Alison looked up to see Hanna smiling and Spencer giving her a look. Aria just sat there looking kind of awkward, not really knowing what to say. "This is great! Em's gonna be so happy! I can't wait to tell her this is so--" Hanna tried to say but everyone cut her off, "You can't tell her Han!" The three said simultaneously causing Hanna to stare at them.

"Why?" She asked and Alison rolled her eyes, but before she could answer, Spencer was beating her to it. "Because babe, Ali has to tell her, and she wants it to be a complete surprise." Spencer explained patiently and Hanna nodded, "Oh! That makes sense." Hanna said causing Aria and Alison to roll their eyes.

"But before we start blurting out opinions and stuff, we have to be clear." Spencer said, giving Alison a look. "Are you sure you love her, or is it just everything that's going on with the baby?" Spencer asked, raising an eyebrow at the blonde. Alison then sighed, "I'm sure I love her-- more than sure. I've loved her since we were in high school, I just never got a chance to tell her, the right way." Alison said and the girls all stared at her.