Sometimes I Forget pt. 2

Here you guys go 🙂💖

Spencer's pov
After our day at the lake and hearing Ali tell us about her and Emily, Aria, Hanna, and I were all in my living room. "Guys what are we gonna do about Ali and Em?" Hanna asked as Aria and I both looked at her, "Hanna there's nothing we can do." Aria said as Hanna looked at us. "Well we can't just sit here and do nothing! I mean Ali's hurting and we all know damn well Emily is too." She said as I looked down, "You're right Han, our best friends are hurting, but is getting into it really the right thing to do?" I asked as as Hanna ran her fingers through her hair. "Well we can't just not do anything, I mean I know it's none of our business but they're our best friends! They deserve to be happy too and we both know that can't happen with Paige in the picture." Hanna said as Aria and I looked at each other, "Well what do you suppose we do? I mean Emily's not gonna admit anything to us, and Ali's not gonna make any moves because she thinks she's not good enough for Emily." Aria pointed out. "Maybe we should find out how Emily feels first." I said as Aria nodded, "That is a good idea, I mean we can't just go playing matchmaker without knowing how Emily feels." She said and I nodded. "Yeah but how are we gonna do that? Emily's so stubborn lately, I think she wants to make herself have feelings for Paige." Hanna said as Aria furrowed her eyebrows, "Why would she do that?" She asked confused. "Because it's easier than actually admitting she still loves ali." I said as Hanna nodded, "Well then one of us has to go to Emily's and get her to talk." Aria said as we both looked at Hanna. "What? Why me?" She asked as we gave her a look, "Because we all know you and Em are like closer than anything." I said as Hanna groaned. "Fine but you guys owe me a coffee." She said as she grabbed her purse and got up, "And don't be too straight forward Hanna." I said as I got up to walk her out. "Good luck!" Aria yelled from the couch as Hanna rolled her eyes and walked out, I shut the door and took a breath. "You think she'll get Emily to talk about her feelings?" I asked Aria as she shrugged, "I don't know. I guess we just gotta wait and hope for the best." She said as I sighed.

Hanna's pov
After I drove to Emily's house I got out of my car and walked to her door, after I knocked Emily's mom opened the door. "Oh hi sweetheart!" Pam said as she let me in, "Hi Mrs. fields, is Em home?" I asked smiling politely. "Yeah she's right up stairs in her room, just go on in!" She said smiling as she shut the front door and I nodded. I walked upstairs to Emily's room and walked in without knocking, "Hey Em." I said as I shut her door. "Oh hey Han." She said smiling as she sat up on her bed and I sat next to her. We sat there in silence and Emily gave me a look of concern, "Han is everything okay?" She asked as I nodded. "Yeah Em everything's fine." I said convincingly and we fell into another silence, "Well can I ask you why you're here?" She asked curiously as I looked down, I sat next to her and took a deep breath. "Why are you with Paige?" I asked getting straight to the point and Emily gave me a look, "That's a weird question." She said as I sighed. "Well why are you with her?" I asked again as she looked away, "Uh I don't know." She said bluntly and I furrowed my eyebrows. "You don't know?" I asked and she shook her head, "No, I don't." She admitting as she looked at me. "Do you love her?" I asked and she gave me another look as she furrowed her eyebrows, "Why are you asking me this Han?" She asked and I sighed. "I just don't want you to be with someone you don't really love." I said lightly and she stood up, "Well I don't see how me being with Paige is any of your concern Hanna." She said and I looked at her in disbelief as I stood up. "You're my best friend Emily, of course it's my concern." I said truthfully, "I just want you to be happy Em." I added and she sighed. "I am happy Hanna." She said, I can tell she's lying, I see it in her eyes. "You're lying to me Em, there's literally no reason to lie to me." I said as she looked away, "Emily just tell me the truth, are you happy with Paige?" I asked and she looked at me. "Why are you so suddenly interested in me and Paige? You're the one that wanted us together before." She said as I sighed, "Not if she doesn't make you happy." I said and she crossed her arms. "Well why the sudden interest in my love life huh? Why does it even matter?" She asked and I stared to get frustrated. "Because Alison's in love with you!" I said loudly and everything went quiet.

Emily's pov
"Because Alison's in love with you!" Hanna practically yelled and I felt my heart stop. Everything went quiet, I could feel the tension rise up in the room. "W-What did you just say?" I asked making sure I heard her right, "You heard me." She said bluntly and I was still in a bit of shock. "A-Ali's in love with me?" I asked as I sat on my bed, "If this is some kind of joke Han it's not funny." I added and she sighed as she sat next to me. "I wouldn't joke like that Em. Yesterday while we were at the lake, Ali admitted that she was still in love with you." She said as I continued sitting there staring at the floor, "Well why hasn't she said anything to me?" I asked looking up at her. "Because she thinks she doesn't deserve you Em, she thinks you're happy with Paige and that she can't make you happy like that. She think she'll just destroy you again." She said and I continued looking at the floor, "W-Why would she think that? I l-love her." I admitted and Hanna stayed silent. "You love her?" She asked and I nodded as I looked up at her. "I've been in love with her since freshman year." I admitted as I felt tears burn in the rim of my eyes, "Oh Em don't cry." Hanna said as she wrapped her arms around me. "We're gonna fix this okay?" She added as I looked at her, "How Han? I messed up by rushing into things with Paige again. I-I just know that it's easier with Paige." I admitted as I let tears fall from my eyes and Hanna wiped them away. "Look the first thing you gotta do is break things off with Paige, just get that out of the way. Then you can admit to Ali how you feel, and boom everything's okay." Hanna said and I sighed, "You make it sound so easy." I said as she rolled her eyes. "Cause it is easy Em." She said bluntly and I giggled as more tears fell, "Now stop crying Em, we're gonna get your girl back." She said determinedly as I nodded lightly.
------------------------------------------------

Part 3 coming soon 😸💖