Fed up

Fetus emison 😻💖

No ones pov
She was fed up with it. She'd had enough, Emily was sick and tired of Alison's twisted little mind games. She was tired of the manipulation, the "practice", the lies, and the secrecy. God especially the secrecy, "Why can't she just be straight up and tell me the truth?" Emily thought as she walked furiously to the lunch room. Why is it so hard for Alison to just tell the truth? And if it is the truth, if Emily is just for "practice", then how much practice does a person really need? How many times is Ali gonna kiss her passionately, how many times is she gonna press her up against a wall and stroke her face so lovingly, how many times does a person have to "practice" before they realize maybe it's not just practice after all? "I know she feels something." Emily thought as she continued walking to the cafeteria, "I can see it in her eyes." Emily thought again as she finally approached the doors to the cafeteria. She saw Alison at their usual table; thankfully alone. Emily decided that she's had enough of Alison's little games and it's time for some answers. She approached Alison and before Alison could even say anything Emily cut her off, "We need to talk." Emily said lowly taking Ali by surprise. "I'm kinda busy eating lunch Em, whatever it is I'm sure it can wait." Ali said in a tone of voice Emily recognized vaguely, its the voice Ali makes when she's stressed. Normally Emily wouldn't mess with her while she's like this, but the adrenaline rushing through Emily's veins gave her confidence. "No it can't, we're gonna go the locker room and talk now." Emily said again taking Ali by even more surprise, "And if I don't." Ali said crossing her arms deciding to test her waters. "Then I'm gonna walk away and never speak to you again." Emily said seriously and Ali laughed, "You wouldn't do that." Ali said as Emily shrugged and started to walk off, Ali then grabbed her wrist not wanting to take that chance. "You're serious." Ali said in a realization, "Dead serious." Emily said in a tone that made Ali feel intimidated. Ali then got up and followed Emily to the girls locker room, the two stayed in silence for what felt eternity when Ali finally said something. "Why'd you bring me here?" The blonde asked in annoyance, "I wanna talk about the thing we never talk about." Emily said bluntly and Ali stared at her. "Be more specific honey." She said sarcastically and Emily stared at her, "Our practice." Emily said and Ali opened her mouth to say something but Emily beat her to it. "Last week when we were in here, you said that you like boys, and that kissing me is just for practice. Maybe that's true, maybe kissing me was just for practice. But tell me Ali who much practice do you need? How many times are you gonna kiss me like I am something just to tell me I'm nothing? How many times are you gonna touch me like I do mean something just to later tell me it was nothing?" Emily asked and Ali stood there staring at her. "You know what I think Ali? I think you want me, you want me just as much as I want you. That's why you're always "practicing" with me, to remind me that I like you and only you. Well at least I have the guts to admit it, I like you, I like you in the way I shouldn't. I think you like me too, you're just way too scared to admit it." I said to her while she stared at me intensely. "You've become so afraid of what other people think; people who don't even matter, that you forgot the only opinion that truly matters, your own." Emily said and Ali started to lose her confidence, Emily was reading her like a book and Ali didn't even know how. The feelings she's been doing so well at hiding, Emily seems to have figured it all out. "But how?" Alison thought, how the hell did Emily figure her out? "You don't know what you're talking about." Ali said not looking into Emily's eyes, "Oh I don't? So I'm wrong then? You don't like me, you're just using me for your own amusement right?" Emily asked and Ali looked up at her. "That's not what I said." The blonde said as Emily scoffed, "That's the only other option Ali, it's either you like me and you're to much of a coward to admit it; or you just really are that mean and you just used me for your own entertainment." Emily said with her arms crossed and Ali kept staring at the floor, "God I don't even know why I'm still trying? You know my head keeps telling me to just give it up already, but here I am making excuses up for you. Maybe I'm just stupid, maybe you are just as mean as everyone says you are." Emily said as she felt tears burn in the rim of her eyes and Ali looked up at her. "Please don't cry." Ali said, she knows she's the reason Emily's about to cry and she hates herself for it. "Don't worry I won't give you that advantage." Emily said as she turned around and started to walk away, "I'm not brave like you are." Ali said as Emily stopped but still had her back to Alison. "You were right, I am afraid. I'm afraid of what other people might think of me; afraid of what everyone might say. I'm a coward, I couldn't bare the thought of you with anyone else so I kept kissing you, and touching you; because then maybe it would be impossible for you to be with someone else. I'm a horrible person, when things don't go my way I force them to. Sometimes I enjoy putting people down for my own self confidence, sometimes it just makes me hate myself even more. I made you believe that you didn't matter to me, that what we do doesn't matter to me, I lied. I lied to you because it's what I do best, lying is so much easier than telling the truth." Ali said as a tear fell from her eye and Emily stood there with her back still turned to Ali; Emily was already letting tears fall. "I don't know how this is gonna end if we do give this a chance; I don't even really know what "this" is. I don't know if we'd end in flames or if we'd end up old and wrinkly together, I don't even know if you love me. But I do know that I love you, I love you with everything I have. Even if you were the worlds most horrible person I'd still love you, because no matter what you do or what you say, I think- no, I know I always will." Emily said as she turned around to stare at Ali. Ali walked over to Emily and grabbed her face, she kissed Emily hard; with everything she had. It didn't take long for the brunette to kiss back, after they pulled away Ali stared deeply into her eyes, "I love you too."