Ali's reason

Fetus emison😋❣️

Alison's pov
I was sitting in the courtyard of the school with my besties Hanna, Spencer, and Aria. We are currently waiting on our other best friend Emily. "Ugh what's taking her so long? She's usually the first one here." Aria said as Spencer and I shrugged. "She said she'll be here in two minutes she was getting ready." Hanna said looking at her phone. "Since when does Emily get ready?" Spencer asked, "Maybe she woke up late." I said, "Give her a break." I added as they looked at me in disbelief, "Whenever I'm late you throw a bitch fit." Hanna said as I rolled my eyes. "Hi guys sorry I'm late." I heard the voice of Emily say as Hanna, Aria, and Spencers jaw dropped. "Oh it's fine Em- holy empanadas." I said as I looked at her. She was wearing a white long sleeve crop top, high waisted ripped skinny jeans, and her black and white converse. Her was straightened and her makeup was done. "Who are you and what have you done to our Emily?" Spencer asked as Emily rolled her eyes a bit, "I went shopping yesterday and decided to touch up my wardrobe." She said bluntly. "I think you touched up your whole life." Aria said jokingly as Emily giggled. "I think you look hot!" Hanna said as I glared at her, "What? She does" She said putting her hand up defensively. "What Ali you don't like it?" She asked smirking at me, "I mean these are new jeans, I thought they made my butt look good." She said turning around and showing me her ass. It took all my willpower to look away as she turned around to face me again. I gulped as she smiled innocently at me. "You look good." I said finding my confidence as she smiled, "Thanks Als." She said as the bell rung. "Come on." I said grabbing her arm as we walked away from the girls. I dragged her into the janitors closet and locked the door. "What are we doing here? We're gonna be late." Emily said as I rolled my eyes, "Cut the crap, why are you dressed like that?" I asked as she looked at me, "I already told you, I'm touching up my wardrobe." She said as I rolled my eyes, "Emily I know you, stop lying." I said as she looked at me, "Do you Ali?" She asked as I looked at her confused, "Do I what?" I asked, "Do you really know me?" She asked as I furrowed my eyebrows, "Of course I do." I said as I looked at her and she looked away. "Wait are you dressing like this because of me?" I asked hoping she'd look at me. "If you know me so well figure it out." She said rudely as she walked out leaving me alone. "Fuck I know what this is about." I mumbled to myself.

Emily's pov
I was sitting on a table in the courtyard thinking as I felt someone touch my shoulder as I jumped. "Calm down Em it's just me." My best friend Hanna said as I sighed in relief as she sat down next to me. "Geez Han you almost gave me a heat attack." I said still breathing heavily. "What are you doing here anyway?" I asked. "I should be asking you the same thing. I have p.e right now and I don't feel like running, you never ditch." She said as I looked down, "I'm just not in the mood for class." I said lightly. "Why are you acting weird today?" She asked as I looked at her, "What do you mean?" I asked, "Like I know you're not dressing like that because you wanna "touch up your wardrobe"." She said quoting what I said earlier as I looked down. "And now you're ditching? Why are you acting like this? What's wrong?" She asked as I sighed, "Hanna you have to promise not to tell anyone okay?" I asked as we looked at each other, "I promise Em." She said as I took a deep breath. "Ever since before I came out Ali has played with my feelings, like she kisses me, and makes me feel special." I said as her eyes widened, "Wait Ali As in Alison Dilaurentis? Our Alison Dilaurentis?" She asked as I nodded, "Yeah our Alison." I said as she looked at me, "Okay that's something else, so does that mean you guys are dating?" She asked as I shook my head, "No Han I'm getting there." I said as she nodded and I looked at her. "Well the other day in the locker room Alison told me all our kisses were just for practice, meaning she's been taking advantage of me." I said as Hanna gasped, "Have you guys you know?" She asked as I shook my head, "No no, never that. I mean I'm smarter than that." I said as she sighed in relief, "Good." She said. "That sucks but exactly doesn't explain why you're dressing and acting like this." She said as I looked down, "Yesterday I was thinking, a lot, and I realized I don't wanna be that naive girl anymore, so with changing myself, I'm changing my appearance. It sounds stupid but is actually making me feel a lot better." I said truthfully as she smiled sadly at me, "I know exactly how you feel." She said as I looked up at her. "When I lost all the weight and stared dressing differently, along with changing my appearance, I changed too. I became more confident and happy with myself. So I kind of see what you're coming from." She said as I smiled sadly at her, "Em I'm not saying what Ali did isn't wrong all im saying is it doesn't add up." She said as I furrowed my eyebrows, "You think I'm lying?" I asked as she shook her head, "No! No of course not, all I'm saying is she's Alison Dilaurentis, she can literally kiss and fuck whoever the hell she wants, I mean why take advantage of you if she didn't feel anything?" She asked as I thought for a minute. "I don't know honestly. I mean I really don't know if Ali feels anything for me." I said truthfully. "What are you guys doing out here??" A familiar voice said as my heart started racing. I turned around and saw Ali. "Ill leave you two to talk." Hanna said patting my thigh as she stood up and started walking. "Hanna wait!" I said as she turned around, "Thank you." I said as she smiled, "Anytime Em." She said as she walked off. I looked at Ali who sat next to me and we sat in silence for what felt like eternity. "Well are you gonna say anything?" I asked breaking the silence as she sighed, "I know why you're acting different." She said as I looked at her. "It's because of what happened the other day." She said as I looked down. "I'm tired of being that naive girl Alison. I wanna know why you used me." I said as she sighed took a deep breath, "Emily I know what I told you in the locker room, but I have a reason." She said as I looked at her, "Well what's your reason?" I asked curiously. "I'm not gonna sit here and give a bullshit excuse like I normally would because god knows I have one, but I realized you deserve more then that. The reason why i told you all those things in the locker room the other day was because I'm scared." She said as I furrowed my eyebrows. "Y-you're scared?" I asked confused as she looked at me, "I'm terrified." She said as I looked at her, "Of what?" I asked confused. "Of you." She said bluntly as I furrowed my eyebrows, "Me?? Why?" I asked. "Because you make me feel things no one else ever has. I mean you care, at least I think you do because no one has really ever cared for me. And it's just..." She started to say as she paused, "Its just what?" I asked as she looked down, "What if I screw up? Like what if I let myself care and love you, let you care and love me, and than I screw it all up?" She asked as she started tearing up and i grabbed her hand and smiled. "I don't think you can." I said as she looked up at me. "I don't think you can screw up because even when you told me all those things in the locker room, I still love you as much as I did before." I said as She smiled sadly at me. "I love you Emily fields." She said as I smiled widely at her, "I love you too Alison Dilaurentis."
-----------------------------------

Hey babies 😘😘 I'm gonna try to upload a lot today since I'm gonna be home alone all day💙