Drunk Ali

Sixteen year old emison💗 "A" and Ali's disappearance never happened.

No ones pov

Ali was currently at a frat party on her own. She was drunk out of her mind, anyone could see that just by looking at her. "Hey there." A deep voice said as she looked up and saw Ian, "Aren't you a little to old to be at a frat party?" She asked slurring as he rolled his eyes.

"Wanna get out of here?" He asked smirking trying to take advantage of Ali's drunken state, "Ali there you are." A familiar voice said as Ali turned around and saw Emily. "Woah you look just like my mermaid!" Ali slurred as Ian walked off and Emily laughed.

"Ali, it's me Emily, you sent me a text ten minutes ago telling me to come pick you up." Emily said as Ali made a confused face and Emily thought it was the cutest thing she's ever seen. "C'mon let's get you out of here." Emily said as Ali nodded, the blonde walked forward and almost fell but kept her balance as they walked out.

"It's cold." Ali said shivering and Emily noticed that Ali was only wearing a short pink sleeveless dress, "Here." Emily said as she took off her leather jacket and wrapped it around Ali. "Mmm it smells so, so good." Ali slurred sniffing and clinging onto the jacket causing Emily to smile.

"I parked down the street because I couldn't find a parking space, so we're gonna have to walk a bit." Emily said lightly as Ali only nodded in response. They walked in silence for awhile mainly because all Ali seemed to be doing was sniffing Emily's jacket.

"So how was the party?" Emily asked breaking the silence, "Boring without you." Ali slurred quietly as Emily couldn't help but blush a bit.

As they approached Emily's car she opened the door to the passenger side so Ali could get in, she buckled her up and Ali mumbled a quiet "thank you" as Emily shut the door. She sighed as she looked at her watch and saw it was one a.m, she knew the only reason she actually jumped to come pick Ali up was because she was completely head over heals for the blonde. She has been since freshman year.

Emily got into the car and turned on the ignition as she looked at Ali who was leaning her head on the window. As Emily started to drive Ali reached over and touched Emily's face, "So, so pretty." Ali mumbled in a slur as Emily blushed.

Ali then moved her hand back into her own lap and sighed contently, "Thanks for picking me up Emmy." Ali slurred as Emily smiled as she stared at the rode. "No problem Ali." Emily said as Ali stared at her, "Where are we going?" Ali asked curiously as they stopped at a stoplight.

"I'm leaving you at home aren't I?" Emily asked as Ali shook her head, "No Em, I wanna stay with you." Ali slurred frowning as Emily stared at the blonde for awhile. "Please?" Ali asked staring at the brunette with pleading eyes, "Fine." Emily said as Ali smiled widely.

"Those damn eyes get me every time." Emily thought as she continued driving, she finally pulled into her driveway and turned off her car. She looked at Ali who looked deep in thought, "We're here." Emily said lightly as Ali stared at her.

Emily got out of the car and opened the door for Ali so she could get out. As they approached Emily's house she unlocked the door and walked in. Emily didn't have to worry about Ali being quiet since her mother was currently in Texas.

Ali kicked off her heels and stared up the stairs. "I'm gonna fall." Ali slurred as Emily stared at the blonde, "You're not gonna fall Ali." Emily said as Ali looked sheepishly at the brunette. "Carry me." Ali slurred as Emily sighed.

"Okay c'mere." Emily said realizing there was literally no point in fighting with Ali. She then picked Ali up bridal style and walked up the stairs. She set Ali down on the bed and Ali ended up passing out.

"God that dress looks so uncomfortable." Emily mumbled to herself as she grabbed one of her oversized teeshirts from her drawer and set it on the bed next to Ali. She undressed the blonde as Ali stirred awake, "W-What are you doing?" Ali asked and Emily stared at the blonde. "I'm changing you into something comfortable." Emily said as she held up the teeshirt she was gonna put on Ali.

Ali immediately smiled knowing if it were anyone they would've probably taken advantage of her, but she trusts Emily- she trusts her more than anyone.

Emily finished changing the blonde and then changed into something comfortable as well. "Lay with me." Ali slurred as Emily nodded and they both got under the covers of the brunettes bed.

Ali wrapped herself into Emily's arms and sighed contently into the crook of Emily's neck. "Home." Ali whispered as Emily only held the blonde. "I love you so much." Ali said again as she lightly kissed Emily's neck, not in a sexual manner but in a loving one.

"I love you too Ali." Emily said softly as she held Ali closer, "I'm so glad you took me home instead of some college boy." Ali mumbled as Emily stayed silent. "You're so good to me, you make me feel so happy." Ali admitted slurring as Emily's lips tugged into a small smile.

"No ones ever made me this happy." Ali added again as she snuggled into Emily even more- if that was even possible. "You're like my knight in shining armor- always coming to my rescue." Ali slurred quietly and Emily felt her smile since her lips were on her neck, "You seem to be the only person who truly knows me, and somehow you still love me anyways." Ali said again as Emily only listened contently.

"You'll never really know just how much I love you too." Ali stated mumbling as Emily laid there in shock- still holding Ali. "I love you more than I love anyone else." Ali admitted truthfully. Emily stared at nothing for awhile, till she finally spoke, "I love you too Ali, more than you'll ever know." Emily said quietly. She then heard light snores coming from the blonde and she sighed.

"You'll never truly know." She thought as she closed her eyes.