Secret Machine pt. 2

Whelp, here it is
-----------------------------------

No ones pov
Ali was laying in bed trying to fall asleep when suddenly her phone vibrated loudly. She feared it might be "A", but when she took a look her eyebrows knitted together. "We need to talk, meet me at the brew. - Emily" Ali read out loud, she looked at the clock and saw it was 11 pm. She sighed as she typed a text back, "Be there in 10." She put on some denim skinny jeans, a white sweatshirt, and her all white Nike Jordan's. She grabbed her phone and keys as she discretely left her room knowing her dad and Jason were sleeping. She stole the keys to Jason's car and walked out of her house, as she drove to the brew a million thoughts flooded her mind. One being, "Why does Emily need to talk to me this late?" and another being, "Why is she still at the brew? That place closes at 9:30." She didn't know why she just jumped at Emily's command, well actually she did; she's a fool for her. Emily's her weak spot, always has been always will be. Ali parked in front of the brew and took the keys out of the ignition, she got out of the car and walked towards the entrance of the brew. She saw Emily sitting at a table deep in thought, she tried opening the door but it was locked, she knocked and saw Emily jump a little. After Emily realized it was only Alison she stood up and opened the door, "Hey." Emily said lightly. "Hi." Ali answered in a soft voice. Emily closed and locked the door again, after the dollhouse incident and knowing "A" was still out there Emily really didn't want to take any chances. "So uh, what's up?" Ali asked staring at the brunette, "Why did you need to talk to me?" Ali asked curiously as Emily stayed silent for a moment trying to find the right words. "I uh, Ezra he uh- it was my turn to close up shop, and I didn't want to go home- so I uh," Emily tried to explain that she had been listening to people's secrets but she couldn't find the right words. "Em, just tell me, it's okay." Ali said reassuringly, "I was listening to all the stuff people have said in there today." Emily said pointing at the machine that Johnny made. Ali's heart started racing when she suddenly remembered she had practically told her entire store in there, "T-That thing saved what I- what I said?" Ali asked trying to keep her voice strong as Emily nodded lightly. "So you- you heard everything?" Ali asked, "Every excruciating detail of my story?" The blonde asked again trying to let it sink in. "I-I d-didn't m-mean to." Emily chocked out, "I didn't- I didn't know you were here today, I didn't know you shared your secrets in the machine." Emily explained truthfully and Ali looked down. "I came in this morning." Was all Ali could say as they both fell into a deep silence. Ali couldn't even find it in herself to look Emily in the eyes, "Is that all?" Ali spat angrily and Emily merely looked at her. "I heard what you said about me- about me being the love of your life and all, the one that got away." Emily said as Ali continued looking everywhere but Emily, "W-Why didn't you tell me you felt that way?" The brunette asked sadly staring at Ali and Ali finally looked at her. "When was I supposed to tell you Emily? While you were accusing me of murder that I didn't commit? When I was in jail? When you were in that awful place because of me?" Ali asked as they both stared into each other eyes, "How could I tell you Emily? Would you even have believed me if I told you up front?" Ali asked again still staring deeply into the brunettes eyes. "After everything that's happened to you because of me, would you have even cared?" Ali asked her voice cracking as Emily stared at her in disbelief, "Of course I would have cared- I do care! Ali I heard everything you said, every detail, everything. Would you have ever even told me how you felt?" Emily asked her voice cracking an tears welling up in her eyes. "If I didn't find out by listening to the machine, would you have ever told me how you felt?" Emily asked again and Ali looked down, "No- No I wouldn't have." Ali admitted truthfully and Emily stared at her with a hurt expression. "I wouldn't have told you everything because you're you, and I'm me." Ali said and Emily stared at her, "What's that supposed to mean?" Emily asked staring at the blonde in disbelief. "You're Emily fields! You're sweet, kind, brave. You stand up for what you believe in, you face your fears, you're always there for your friends and family. You're- you're amazing." Ali said staring at Emily as tears started to swell up in her eyes. "But I'm- I'm Alison Dilaurentis. I'm mean, I'm cold hearted, I'm a coward. I never say what I feel or believe in fear of what others might think of me. I don't face my fears, I run; I run as far away from them as I can. I'm never there, for anyone, because I distance myself. I-I, I'm not amazing, I destroy everything and everyone I touch." Ali whispered the last part letting a tear fall from her eye, "I don't deserve someone like you, I don't even deserve someone who's half of you. But you, well you deserve the world Emily." Ali said smiling at her sadly. "You're wrong." Emily said staring at Ali, "You're not mean, you're not cold hearted, and you are most certainly not a coward. You are brave and you do face your fears. The girl I listened to in the machine today, is the same girl I'm standing right in front of; the same girl I fell in love with- the same girl I'm still in love with. The girl who put my feelings before hers because she thought she didn't deserve me, because she thought she didn't make me happy. But she does. She does deserve me, and she does make me happy. She didn't destroy me she made me strong, and she is amazing, she is the love of my life." Emily said sincerely as she stared at Ali who was staring deeply back at her. "And now I know I'm hers too, and I am glad because now I can do this." Emily said as she grabbed Ali's face and kissed her passionately, Ali soon kissed back and they both felt the same spark they've always felt. As they pulled away Ali stared at Emily and couldn't help but smile, "You deserve the world too Ali." Emily said smiling at the blonde. "I'm staring at mine." Ali whispered.