Treat you better pt 2

Here it is 😹💗

Spencer's pov
After watching Ali and Emily's "little" scene the girls and I gave each other looks of uncertainty. Emily stormed away getting into her car and leaving after Ali stormed into her house, which left Hanna, aria, and I left to deal with a very angry Paige. "Are they seeing each other?!" She yelled as aria jumped a bit and I looked at Hanna who was staring at Paige. "Not that we know of." Hanna mumbled as Aria looked at her, "Look Paige, honestly we know as much as you do." I lied desperately trying to get her to leave. "Yeah I mean maybe you should be trying to talk to Emily about this." Hanna suggested in the same tone I did clearly wanting her to leave too. "Yeah whatever, I mean she made it pretty clear she still has something for Alison." Paige said scoffing as Aria gave us a look, "Look Paige, what you need is to leave and go clear your mind." Aria said as Hanna and I nodded in agreement. "If you guys want me to leave just be straight up, I mean of course you're on Alison's side you three have always been her little puppets." Paige said rudely as we all started to get angry. "Okay let me be "straight up" then Paige. Leave now or I'll kick your ass." Aria said through gritted teeth as she stared at Paige with intimidation, "And damn right we're on Ali's side." She added as Paige scoffed and walked away. Hanna and I each gave aria a look of surprise, "What?" Aria asked staring at us as Hanna and I both shook our heads. "Nothing it's just remind me never to mess with you again." Hanna said bluntly as I chuckled and aria rolled her eyes, "C'mon let's go inside and figure out what we're gonna do about Ali and Em." I said as we all walked back inside my house. "Okay so what do know so far?" Aria asked as we all sat down around my living room, "We know that Ali is jealous as fuck about Emily dating Paige." Hanna said bluntly. "Okay so that means that Ali has feelings for Emily right?" Aria asked furrowing her eyebrows, "Well duh, I mean why else would she be jealous?" Hanna asked sarcastically as Aria rolled her eyes. "The question is does Em have feelings for Ali?" Hanna asked as aria stared at her, "Of course Emily has feelings for Ali! I mean it's been obvious ever since we've been back." Aria said as Hanna furrowed her eyebrows. "Then what the hell is stoping them from being together?" She asked as I sighed, "Why don't we just go ask Ali?" I asked as Hanna and aria stared at me. "What if she gets mad at us for interfering?" Aria asked biting her lip nervously, "She won't get mad, lately Ali's been really nice." I said as Hanna nodded. "Okay fine, but if she gets mad and throws us out I'm blaming you two." Aria said as she started walked towards my front door and Hanna and I followed. We walked next door to Ali's house and knocked on her door, she opened the door and her eyes were red and puffy. It looks like she's been crying, "Hi." She answered sniffling and I gotta admit my heart broke a little at the scene. "Ali." Aria said softly as she hugged her and Ali hugged back, soon Hanna and I both joined in for a group hug and Ali chuckled lightly. "I'm fine guys." She said not too convincingly, "Ali I think we all need some answers. But only if you're comfortable answering them." I said as she sighed and nodded. She moved aside so we could all walk in and we all sat around her living room. We sat in silence for awhile till finally Hanna broke it, "So are you and Emily fucking or?" She asked bluntly as aria and I glared at her. "Hanna!" We both said at the same time in a scolding tone as she stared at us. "What?" She asked innocently as we rolled our eyes and looked at ali. "It's okay guys, not currently no Hanna." She answered as Hanna smirked, "So you guys have though?" She asked and I held my head in a annoyed way. "Well before I was sent to jail yeah we did." Ali admitted taking us all by surprise.

Aria's pov
"Wait so you've had actual real feelings for Emily all this time?" I asked furrowing my eyebrows and Ali sighed. "I know the way I was before. I took advantage of Emily's feelings for me and I used her, I knew it was wrong but I didn't know how else to show her that I loved- love her." Ali started as we all stared at her to continue, "When I was a freshman I was queen bee, I acted as if nothing scared me, but that wasn't true. Emily scared me. She scared me because the feelings I felt for her were feelings I had never felt for anyone before. I also cared too much about what others would think, I thought my parents would hate me, I thought the entire school body would end up hating me, I even thought you guys would hate me. So I convinced her that our kisses were just for practice." Ali said as she let a couple tears fall and we continued listening to her intently. "But that wasn't true, those kisses weren't just for practice." She admitted staring at us, "Did you ever tell Emily this?" Spencer asked curiously as Ali nodded. "After I came back, I admitted to her that all those kisses and moments weren't just for practice." Ali said softly, "Wait but if you already told her that, then why the hell didn't you guys get together?" Hanna asked curiously and Ali sighed. "After I identified Cyrus and everything went downhill, i'm pretty sure Emily was the most hurt out of all of you. I mean you guys thought I lied again, I'm not sure if she thought I was just saying that to her because I needed her; but after everything was okay again we never really talked about it." Ali answered softly and I stared at her with a frown, "Well why the hell didn't you make a first move Ali?" I asked staring at her. "I mean you know Emily loves you, you're her first love, you love her. What's been stopping you?" I asked as the girls and I stared at Ali as she took a shaky breath, "Aria when you hurt somebody once, you can never take it back; sure you can apologize and maybe things will be okay. But when you hurt someone multiple times, you can't fix that. I mean the person you hurt is always gonna have that fear that you're just gonna hurt them again." Ali said pausing to find the right words. "Emily is the sweetest girl I've ever met. She doesn't have a single mean bone in her body, even after I hurt her so terribly, she still protected me and cared for me." Ali said as she paused and laughed bitterly, "I mean do you honestly think a girl like me, deserves a girl like her?" She asked staring at the floor. We were all at a loss for words as we stared at Ali, not really knowing how to react or comfort her. I finally opened my mouth to say something after collecting my thoughts, "Ali what you're saying makes perfect sense, I can see why you haven't made the effort to go speak to Emily." I said pausing as she looked at me. "But Ali there's something you need to know." I added as she stared at me to continue, I felt the other girls eyes on me too. "No matter how many imperfections you have, no matter how many mistakes you've made, you shouldn't hold them over you like this. Because truth is we all have baggage Ali, maybe you have a little more than others but that's okay. Because without past, without mistakes, without baggage, there's no story. Ali you've changed. We all forgave you for who you used to be, Emily's forgave you; I think it's time you forgive yourself." I said softly as she stared at me then turned her head to look at Hanna and Spencer who nodded and smiled lightly at her. "What do I do to get Emily back?" She asked in a strong voice and we all smiled.

Part three comin' up 🌚