Cold

A/n: fetus emison :')

-

Alison DiLaurentis hated the cold.

To her it was the worst thing in the world. She would much rather be on a beach somewhere, where winter didn't exist; or even just snuggled up in her bed with Emily and three layers of blankets on top of them, while watching Gossip Girl, or any movie really.

That's actually how she planned on spending her winter break. In bed with Emily, cuddling and occasionally getting up to get hot cocoa or something. Even though she hated the cold, she did enjoy the perks. She got to cuddle with Emily, kiss her, never leave the comfort of either one of their bedrooms.

If she looked at it from certain perspectives, the cold didn't seem all that bad. Except it was, because she lives in rosewood, where winters were so snowy, that people literally stop driving. And my god, not only did Alison dislike the snow, she despised it.

She hated the fact that no one could see how beautiful her body was under a huge jacket. Not to mention she always had beanie hair.

Which is exactly why Alison grumbled angrily as she walked to Emily's house, in the unbearable snow. It wasn't as bad as last years, where there was literally a snowstorm and everyone was "advised" to not leave their homes. Which wasn't all that bad for Alison, considering she didn't she really want to leave home anyway.

But that was before she had started dating Emily.

Emily somehow made walking in seven inches of snow, bearable. She made wearing jackets worth it, because the only one who would get to see what was underneath that huge warm coat; was Emily. Alison didn't even mind the beanie hair.

But she was still grumpy, because not only was she freezing her ass off, she was pretty sure her and Emily wouldn't even be alone today. She was almost positive she could hear Hanna's voice in the background when Emily had called her; and wherever Emily and Hanna were, Spencer and Aria were there too.

And even if they weren't, she's sure as hell Emily had invited them, just like her and Hanna invited her.

The only good thing that Alison could make out of this situation, was seeing Emily. But she prayed that they wouldn't make her go outside. Everyone knows how much Hanna loves the snow, she knows Emily loves it too. But usually Emily loves cuddling with Alison more. So there wasn't a problem there.

But today, there was; because Hanna was at Emily's house, and dear god that girl is persuasive.

Ali sighed in relief as she approached Emily's walkway. The yard was covered in blankets of snow, and if Alison didn't hate it so much, she'd almost think it was beautiful. She hurried onto the porch, and knocked loudly. About ten seconds later, Emily opened the door with a smile on her face.

And Ali was right, that smile was definitely worth walking five blocks in the unbearable cold for.

She practically threw herself at Emily, as if her body were acting on its own; begging for warmth. Emily hugged her tightly, not really shocked at the sudden affection. Ever since they had started dating, Emily learned that Ali is a lot more affectionate than she leads on.

Emily pulled Ali inside, not letting her go, but kicking the door shut so the cold wouldn't get in.

"Get a room!" A familiar voice shouted as Ali pulled away from Emily, to see Hanna sitting on the couch with a bag of chips in her hands. Ali sighed, "Hanna, don't you have your own girlfriends house to be at?" Ali asked and Hanna frowned. "Yes, but if you must know; Cece and her mom went out of town." She pouted and Ali sighed. "Be nice." Emily whispered and Ali rolled her eyes as she took her coat off and threw it at Hanna's face.