Dating a little princess

Ali tops just letting you all know 😏 well here's a little something ❣️ fetus emison btw like always 😻 prompt: Ali never went on the run and stayed to help to Girl's figure out who "A" is but she's dating Emily who is extremely needy and spoiled in this oneshot takes place season 3 💗

Alison's pov

I was at Spencer's house trying to figure out this "A" thing with her while the other girls were sleeping upstairs.

"Ali?" My girlfriend Emily asked in confusion, as she walked down the stairs, snapping Spencer and I out of our thoughts. "I'm down here." I said simply as she came down, "Come back to bed." She said pouting, and I smiled as pulled her into me; while Spencer smirked at us. "We need to figure this out, we're close I feel it!" I said, causing Emily to roll her eyes.

"You need to come to bed and cuddle with me." She said sternly and I sighed. I kissed her forehead gently, and I gave her a look. "Spencer, tell the stubborn girl how close we are." I said, turning to my best friend for help.

"So far we think it could be Mona, she's pretty shady." Spencer said bluntly, as Emily rolled her eyes, "Look I don't care, it's 3 am and all I know is Ali isn't in bed with me." She said as Spencer shook her head and smiled, as I chuckled at my girlfriend. "You should be in bed too!" Emily said to Spencer as she rolled her eyes, "Okay mom." Spencer said sarcastically, causing me to laugh, and Emily rolled her eyes.

"Come on princess let's go to bed." I said, and Emily flashed a satisfied grin at me, "Okay." She said, "Go upstairs I'll be there in 5 minutes." I said softly, and she nodded as she narrowed her eyes at me. "Alright, but if you're not there in five minutes and playing with my hair, no more kisses for you." She said, and I gasped in shock.

"You wouldn't dare take away my kisses, Emily Fields." I said, and she shrugged. "Wanna find out?" She asked sassily, as she walked off, and I stared at her back in shock. "You two are so cute." Spencer admitted, as she shut her laptop. "I love her a lot." I said, and she smiled, "I know." She said, the smile never leaving her face.

"Who would have thought that Emily Fields would have the Alison dilaurentis wrapped around her finger?" She asked and I laughed, "I did." I admitted truthfully, and she looked up at me, a bit surprised. "Really?" She asked as I nodded, and put my coffee mug that I was drinking in the sink. "The first time I saw her, that little voice in my head said "This is the one.", of course back then I did everything I could to silence that voice." I explained, and Spencer smiled again.

"Ever since "A" came into our lives you've changed huh?" She asked and I nodded, "It's been two years though, when is this sicko gonna leave us alone?" I asked as she sighed, "Come on, let's get you to bed before you don't get anymore kisses." She teased in a mocking tone, causing me to roll my eyes as we walked upstairs.

We walked into her room and I saw Emily laying on the bed, "You guys always take my bed." Spencer said, faking annoyance, and I chuckled. "I love you too." I joked, as I walked over to the bed, and got underneath the covers. I wrapped my arms over Emily and she snuggled into me.

"Hi baby." I said softly, and she hummed, "Hi." She said as I kissed her forehead, "Let's get some sleep." I said quietly, the tiredness taking over my body. She then sighed contently, "G'nite daddy." She said, causing my eyes to widen, "Did you just call me daddy?" I asked trying to keep my voice down.

"Uh huh." She said as my mouth went dry, "Dammit Emily you did that on purpose." I said frustratedly, and she smirked, "I love you." She said teasingly, and I rolled my eyes. "Goodnight princess." I said, chuckling lightly as I kissed her lips, and shut my eyes, letting sleep take over my brain.

-

The next morning

Emily's pov

I woke up in Ali's arms and immediately smiled. I rolled over and stared at her, "Staring isn't polite." She mumbled, and I rolled my eyes. "I wasn't staring." I said as she opened one eye, then the other. "Mhhm." She replied unbelievingly; I rolled my eyes again, and tried to kiss her, but she rolled out of bed.

"Morning breath." She said as I rolled my eyes.

"Come on the others are downstairs, let's wash up and go see what they made for breakfast." She said as I rolled my eyes again, "Roll your eyes one more time Emily, you're so spoiled." She said as I rolled my eyes again, "Gee I wonder who made me like this." I said as I rolled my eyes but smiled at her, "Not my fault I treat my princess the way she's supposed to be treated." She said as i smiled widely.

"Now come on." She said as She walked into Spencer's bathroom and I then got out of bed and followed. After we brushed our teeth we went downstairs and saw Aria and Hanna sitting in the living room. "Hey guys, where's Spence?" I asked as Ali sat on the couch and i snuggled up next to her.

"She went out to buy breakfast." Aria said as Ali started playing with my hair. I swear I'm in heaven every time she does that. "You guys make me miss Caleb." Hanna said as I giggled and Ali smiled. "Okay five breakfast burrito's, two large coffees, and three hot chocolates." Spencer said walking in with a bag and drinks. "You are awesome." Hanna said as we all got up and went to her kitchen. "So what's on the agenda today?" Aria asked as Spencer handed us each a burrito.

"Well I need to go to Ravenswood to check out that old shop, that kid that was there definitely knows things, so that means his grandma does too." She said as she took a drink of her coffee. "I can go with you I don't have any plans." Aria said as she smiled, "team sparia!" Spencer said as Aria laughed.

"I gotta go visit Caleb, he's acting different." Hanna said as we all looked at her, "How??" I asked, "He's just distant." Hanna said as she took a bite out of her burrito, "That means I get you all day to myself!" I said looking at Ali as she smiled, "Yup today I'm all yours." She said as I rolled my eyes, "You're always mine." I said as she winked, "Always." She said as we finished breakfast.

"Well I love you guys, but it's time for Ali to shower me with love and attention." I said as I grabbed Ali's hand and dragged her towards the front door, "God you're such a brat." She said as I rolled my eyes, "Okay and?? You're not gonna leave me so." I said as she rolled her eyes but smiled, "That's very true."