You have me

Season 5 emison, Ali never gets attacked by "A" 😻💞 but before I start I am writing a part 3 to "sometimes I forget" but as always I have majorrrrr writers block 😹

Emily's pov
I can't believe Ali's planning to leave again, and I really can't believe Hanna was actually gonna help her. I'm currently on my way to Ali's house to stop her, and also confront her. As I got out of my car I walked up to Ali's porch and didn't even bother knocking on the door. I walked up the stairs and walked up to her room, her door was open and she was packing. "Going somewhere?" I asked crossing my arms and she jumped, "God Emily you scared me!" She said while she stared at me. "I-I'm going to visit my aunt carol." She said turning away from me, "Ali your aunt carol died three years ago." I said and she stayed silent. "I-I was just-" She started but a cut her off, "I already caught Hanna and she told me everything, you can stop lying now." I said and she sighed as she threw the shirt she was holding in the suitcase. "Why ali?" I asked her and she still didn't look at me, "Why what?" She asked as she continued packing. "Why do you wanna leave?" I asked while I walked into her room, "Because this isn't right Emily!" She said and I furrowed my eyebrows. "What isn't right?" I asked and she finally faced me, "Being back here, all of this isn't right!" She said angrily and I looked at her in disbelief. "So just because things aren't going your way you're just gonna run away?" I asked in disbelief and she stared at me, "That's not what I'm trying to say." She said. "Then what are you trying to say??" I asked angrily, "Ever since I came back everything's all screwed up Em! Aria's all messed up because of another situation I put you guys in, Spencer is stressed out to the point where I think she's ready to give up, Hanna practically drinks all of her problems away and not to mention she hates me! And you, you're acting like you're happy to have me back when we both know damn well that I'm more trouble than I'm worth Emily." She said as she looked away and shut her suitcase, "That doesn't mean you run Alison! When things get messed up you try to fix them, you don't just run away. Yes things are tough right now but things get better, we all eventually find a way to figure this out, together. And you're wrong Ali, Hanna doesn't hate you, she's just going through a lot, we all are. Aria's messed up because she killed someone, and it was a situation that none of us could've gotten out of differently anyways, Spencer's stressed out, yes, but we all are. And I am happy to have you here! Don't you dare tell me I'm not, you don't have any idea how relieved and grateful I am to have you back!" I said loudly and she stared at me. "Now unpack because you aren't going anywhere Ali." I added in a calmer voice and she sighed as she sat on her bed. "I-I just thought it would be different." She whispered quietly and I stared at her, "What do you mean? You thought that everything was just gonna go back to the way it used to be? That we'd just all be under your control again?" I asked in disbelief as she continued looking down. "That's not what I mean." She said quietly again, "I just thought that being here would feel different than being on the run." She added and I continued staring at her. "That maybe everyday wouldn't be a fighting battle, that maybe I wouldn't feel like I'm constantly hiding from some monster of my past, that maybe just maybe I would feel safe." She said still looking down and I continued listening to her, "But it's not. Everyday is a fighting battle, I do feel like I'm constantly hiding from a monster of my past, and I don't feel safe. Not even a little. I don't even feel at home." She said as she looked at me and I looked down, I walked over to her and sat next to her. "I know it's hard-" I started but she cut me off, "No you don't. Because you've had people all your life, you have the girls, and your parents who love you so much." She said as she laughed bitterly. "My dad can't even look me in the eye, my moms dead, and Jason isn't even Jason anymore!" She practically yelled and I stayed silent. "I'm just as alone as I was on the run, I have no one." She said and she looked down at her hands that we were on her lap. "You're wrong Ali." I said lightly as I grabbed her hand and she looked up at me uncertainly. "You have me." I said truthfully and she looked at me with soft eyes, "And it may not seem like much-" I started and she cut me off. "It's more than enough." She said softly and we continued staring deeply at each other, she leaned in and kissed my lips lightly and I pulled away. "I-I don't think we should go there." I said truthfully and she stared at me, "Why?" She asked, "Why shouldn't we go there Em? I've waited years to go there." She said and I looked down. "Gosh Emily I don't know how else to tell you, I'm so bad at expressing myself, I suck at this kind of stuff. But I love you, fuck I love you so much. Sometimes when things got really hard all I would think about was you, and it got me through it. Sometimes it was the only thing that got me through the day." She said and I stared at her intently, "I keep a picture of you and me in my wallet, sometimes it was the only thing that made me feel. I'm so numb to everything else but you make feel so much, no ones ever had that much control over me. While I was on the run I used to have conversations with you in my head, it made me go crazy! Thinking of you made me feel something when all I've ever felt in my life is nothing. And if that isn't love than I don't know what is." She admitted. I don't know what came over me but all of a sudden I was grabbing her face and kissing her passionately. I put everything into the kiss, all my feelings and emotions. I felt everything and as we pulled away I immediately missed the feeling of her lips on mine. "W-Wow." Ali said breathlessly as I smiled at her, we continued staring at each other in a comfortable silence. "What does that mean?" She asked and I looked down shyly. "I love you too Ali." I said lightly as I looked at her and she had a dorky smile on her face that made me smile.