You over anyone pt 2

Me: *eats hot Cheetos while reading emison smut*
Also me: God I really need allysus in my life🌚🙏🏻
-----------------------------------
Lmfao anyways here's part two 😘😘

Ali's pov
I woke up the next morning with a killer headache. I felt something under me, like I was on someone. Oh god please no, do not tell me I had sex with someone last night. God I barely even remember last night. I looked up and saw it was Emily and sighed in relief because we were both fully clothed. Suddenly everything from last night came back to me. Holy fuck Emily wants to talk today. But what if she doesn't? What if she acts like she never said anything and runs back to Paige? Oh god I have too big of a hangover for all these fucking questions. "Morning." Emily said in her hot sleepy voice. God fields why are you so cute?! "Hey." I said nervously as she sat up a bit. "Are you feeling okay?" She asked carefully as I nodded, "Other then this headache that's worse then Lucifer, yeah." I said as she chuckled a bit. "Do you uh still wanna talk later?" I asked carefully as she nodded, "Of course, but I should probably go home and change so you can do whatever it is you when you get ready. Then we can meet at the brew at 1 if you want since I start work at 3." She said as I smiled, "Ill be there." I said as I snuggled into her again. "Ali you realize in order for all that to happen, sadly you have to get off of me." She said as I groaned, "But you're comfortable." I said pouting. "I know but we have to get ready it's already, holy shit it's already 11." She said in panic as I gasped and got off of her, she put of her shoes and walked over to me and kissed my forehead, "Ill see you at 1." She said as I smiled widely at her and she left. Wait was the kiss on the forehead a good sign or a bad sign? It felt good but so does sin so. Wait wouldn't mine and Emily's entire relationship be a sin? "That's funny." I thought as I giggled to myself. I grabbed the pain killers out of my drawer and took 5 and I laid back in bed for a couple more minutes, which then turned into an hour. Holy fuck I gotta get ready! I got up and ran into the bathroom and I took a shower. I got out and blow dried my hair and then I did my makeup. I quickly straightened my hair and walked into my room to choose an outfit. I put on light denim booty shorts, with a thin long sleeve grey shirt, and my pink and black adidas. I looked at my phone and saw it was 12:40. "Okay good just in time." I said as I grabbed my keys and hurried out. Then it hit me. I don't have a car, it's still at the bar from last night. Fuck my life and my constant need to Exaggerate when I'm drunk. I quickly called Spencer and she answered. "Spencer I need you!" I said in panic, "What happened are you okay?? Is it "A"???" She asked in panic. "No I need a ride to the brew." I said as silence took over, "You gave me a mini heart attack for a ride to the brew? Don't you have your car?" She asked, "Its at the bar downtown please Spencer I need this, I'm meeting someone at 1, it's really important." I said pleadingly, "Fine I'll be out in like 4 minutes." She said as I got happy, "Thanks Spencer!" I said happily, "Hey look up at my window." She said as I looked up to see her flipping me off. "Well that's not very kind." I said as she hung up. "How rude." I said as I walked to her porch. About 5 minutes later Spencer came out wearing sweats and a teeshirt. "I didn't bother getting ready since I'm coming back home and sleeping." She said as I smiled at her, "Its no problem, let's go." I said as we both got in her car. "So who are you meeting at the brew anyways?" She asked curiously as she started driving. "No more secrets Ali." I thought to myself. "Emily." I said as she looked at me, "Emily? It sounds important what's going on?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows, "Okay Spence I promised no more lies so I'm gonna tell you the full truth." I said as she nodded. "I appreciate that." She said smiling lightly. "Well not even a month ago Emily and I kind of slept together." I said as Spencers eyes widened as she stared at the road, "What?!" She shrieked, "Em and I slept together." I said again, "Wow I have not said that out loud at all." I said proudly as she glanced at me, "Well anyways, what does you guys doing the dirty got to do with meeting at the brew?" She asked curiously, "Wait is that why you both left the party yesterday cause you guys were doing the dirty?" She asked wiggling her eyebrows. "No! I left because we haven't even spoken about that night at all, and I was feeling hurt because she ran back to Paige, but I let it go." I said as she looked at me as we got to a red light, "But you didn't really let it go did you?" She asked as I shook my head, "I told her I wanted her to happy and if what we had was really love then she would be with me, then I told her I loved her but it doesn't matter because she loves Paige." I said as Spencer looked at me curiously, "Well what did she say?" She asked, "I stormed away before she could say anything, I got into my car and drove to the nearest bar and I drank a bottle of rum, then walked home drinking another." I said as she stared driving again, "That's literally so stupid due to the fact we have a psychopath after us most of the time." She said as I rolled my eyes. "Anyways carry on, then what happened?" She asked curiously as she stared the road. "Well I got home drunk but then I saw Emily sitting on my porch, and well that kind of made me sober up a bit." I said, "Then we fought a little you know the usual, but then she told me after i left she didn't even tell Paige she left, she just needed to see me." I said smiling at the memory as Spencer grinned, "What Hastings?" I asked as I narrowed my eyes at her, "Nothing nothing, Carry on." She said as as I rolled my eyes at my best friend. "Well then we went inside and up to my room, and after I changed and took off my makeup, we agreed to talk about it today and I fell asleep on her chest." I said trying not to smile as Spencer smirked. "Looks like Emily's already here Ali." She said pulling into the brew and I saw Emily sitting outside as I smiled widely. "Thanks for the ride Spence, I owe you one!" I said as I hugged her and she hugged back, "Ali one more thing." She said as I attempted to leave, "Yeah?" I asked, "Don't be so stubborn." She said as I rolled my eyes and she laughed, "Bye Nancy." I said as she rolled her eyes, "Bye Barbie." She said as I rolled my eyes but we smiled at each other and I got out of the car. I walked over and sat where Emily was. "Hey Em." I said smiling at her as she smiled at me.

Emily's pov
"Hey Em." Ali said as she sat with me and I smiled. "Hey Ali." I said happily, "So I've never done this before." She said truthfully as I laughed at her bluntness, "Well me neither, so I guess we're both gonna have to see where to start." I said as she groaned. "Well uh I really wanna know is if the night meant anything to you?" She asked as I nodded, "Ali that night meant something." I said grabbing her hand as she smiled but then she furrowed her eyebrows, "Then why did you go to the Christmas ball with Paige?" She asked as i sighed, "I thought maybe I could find out your feelings by making you jealous." I said embarrassedly as she looked at me, "Emily what the hell, you literally could've just asked me if I had feelings for you." She said as I rolled my eyes, "You're kind of intimating." She said as I rolled my eyes but smiled at her. "Hey you're taller then me though, and stronger physically." She said as I laughed, "Yeah but you look like you could kill someone with just a stare." I said as she rolled her eyes. "I love you." I said truthfully as I froze realizing what I said. "Y-you love me?" She asked as I looked at her, "Y-yeah, yeah I do! I have for awhile now and if if didn't I wouldn't have slept with you." I said truthfully as she smiled widely at me, "I love you too." She said as she got up and kissed me passionately taking me off guard, I kissed back and i smiled into the kiss witch caused us to pull away. "Take that paige." She said grinning evilly as I laughed, "You over anyone Ali." I said lightly but truthfully.