Defending ali

Fetus emison💗 Alison never went on the run and the girls are 16 😋❣️ btw the locker room scene never happened.

Emily's pov
Ever since this "A" thing happened my feelings for Ali have grown. Which is terrible because she's as straight as a pencil, although she has changed a lot. She's been trying to be nicer and she even apologized for being mean. She's even told me many times that she's trying very hard to be a better person, which i think is great. Even though I love Ali either way, which makes me sound weird. "So that's it class, you may all talk amongst yourselves." Mr. Fitz Said as I turned around and saw my best friend Spencer. "What are you doing today and this weekend?" She asked as I shrugged, "Nothing really why?" I asked as she smiled, "I was hoping we could all have an "A" free weekend and drive out to my parents lake house tonight and stay the rest of the weekend." She said as I smiled, "I'm so down!" I said happily as she smiled, "Great, so Hanna and Aria already said yes and I was hoping you could ask Ali since you have next class with her." She said as I nodded, "Sure I'll ask her." I said as she smiled, "Great." She said. "So have you heard Alison Dilaurentis is trying to be "nice"?" I heard a girl name Brenda say to another girl named gabby. "Yeah she's totally lying she's like the biggest bitch ever." Gabby said as my blood started to boil. "She's totally just being nice for attention." Brenda said as I got really angry. "Em calm down I hear them too." Spencer whispered. "She just called Ali a bitch." I whispered back. "Let it go Emily." She said as I sighed. "I heard she's slept with like half of the football team." Gabby said as Brenda laughed obnoxiously, "She's such a slut." She said. Alright that's it. "Um excuse me Brenda, I heard you've slept with half the basketball team so." I said as she turned around, "Excuse me?" She asked. "You heard me, I said you slept with half the basketball team so you're one to call someone a "slut"." I said as everyone's mouth gapped open. "Did you just call me a slut?" She asked angrily. "Well yeah I mean are you death?" I asked as her face turned red. "You're only saying that because I called you're little slutty friend one." She said. I don't know what got into me but next thing I knew my fist met Brenda's nose and she fell to the floor as everyone gasped. "Emily office now." Ezra said as I just stood there and he ran up to Brenda who was on the floor holding her nose. "Spencer take her to the office!" He said loudly. Spencer didn't think twice she grabbed my arm and we walked out. "Emily what the hell!" She said loudly. "I'm sorry." I said as her eyes widened, "Oh my god your knuckles Emily." She said as I looked at my hand and saw that my knuckles where swelling and there was some blood. "We have to get you to the nurse now." She said as she dragged me to the nurses office.

Alison's pov
I was standing at my locker when Spencer hurried towards me. "Ali something happened!" She practically yelled. "What?? Are you okay?" I asked concerned as she nodded, "Its Emily." She said as my heart stopped. "What happened to Em where is she??" I asked. Spencers the only one who knows that I have a crush on Emily. "She's in the nurses office she-" she said as I cut her off. "Ill just ask her Spencer." I said as I rushed to the nurses office. I rushed in and saw Emily there. She turned around and I saw the nurse wrapping her right hand in a bandage? "Emily what the hell??" I asked as the nurse walked off. "Chill they're only sprained." She said as I sighed and sat next to her. "Are you okay?" I asked as she nodded, "I'm fine. Look I'm sorry Ali, it's just Brenda called you a slut and well, I didn't mean to punch her in the face." She said as my eyes widened, "Wait you punched Brenda in the face because she called me a slut??" I asked as she nodded, "Spencer didn't tell you?" She asked as I smiled, "No I didn't give her time to explain what happened before rushing over here." I said as she looked at me. "I heard something happened to you and I didn't think twice. You worried me." I said as she chuckled, "Sorry." She said as I smiled, "So you punched Brenda in the face for calling me a slut?" I asked smirking. "Yeah." She said looking down as I smiled. "You defended my honor." I said lightly as she looked at me, "Always." She said as I stared into her big Chocolate brown eyes. Next thing I know I was leaning in and closing my eyes as our lips met. She soon kissed back and I felt like I was in heaven. Then it hit me, I'm kissing Emily fucking fields. As we pulled away I smiled widely and she smiled back. "You have no idea how long I've waited to do that." I said as she blushed. "You've been waiting to do that?" She asked shyly as I nodded, "Yup, I can't believe you didn't notice that I've had a crush on you Em." I said as her face flushed. "I've had a c-crush on you too." She said as I blushed too. "Thanks for risking your knuckles for me." I said as she smiled, "Hey I'd break my whole hand if it means I can get another kiss." She said as I blushed, "No need Fields." She said as I kissed her again.
-------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's short I thought it was cute 😋