Broken

A/n: Completely AUish. Contains SOME spoilers so if you haven't watched any episodes of this season, and don't want it spoiled; don't read.

No ones pov

Alison sat in her living room, alone, with a cup of tea in her hands as she sighed. She thought back to how foolish and childish she acted earlier. She knew that wasn't who she was anymore, but she couldn't help it. There's just something about Paige being anywhere near Emily that brings out something in her.

Something, Emily even said, she hated. She knew Emily was right, she knew that she was just distancing herself from her. But it was her nightmare, not Emily's. How selfish would it be if she actually allowed Emily to help her with this?

There was a knock on Ali's back door which caused her to jump. She fearfully and hesitantly turned her head to the door to see Spencer. She sighed in relief as she stood up and walked over to the door. "Hey." Ali said lightly as she opened the door, "Hey." Spencer said quietly. Ali stood there, staring at Spencer; studying the taller girls face expression.

She knew Spencer felt guilty about starting the game with A.D. But how could she not? Ali wasn't upset with her, she knew what it felt like to need answers, especially about your own mother. She knew how many mistakes curiosity can lead to.

"Well don't just stand there, come in." Ali said gently and Spencer only flashed her a small smile. Ali stepped aside and Spencer walked in.

"You want some wine?" Ali asked and Spencer only nodded. "Please." Spencer said and Ali nodded as she walked into her kitchen and grabbed a glass for Spencer. With her being pregnant and all, she couldn't drink, so she only got one glass; which of course, was for Spencer.

She grabbed the bottle of wine and walked over to the couch where Spencer was waiting for her. She sat down and handed Spencer the glass, then pouring some wine into the glass.

"Oh, you aren't drinking?" Spencer asked and Ali only shook her head. "I've done enough of it." Ali lied and Spencer only nodded, "I feel you on that one; I've drank so much since the accident, that this entire week has been a huge blur." Spencer said and Ali only looked down.

"Ali, what's wrong?" Spencer asked and Ali sighed. "Spence have you ever, been in a situation where you just have absolutely no idea what to do? It's like you keep trying to do things, the right thing, but it keep back firing on you." Ali said and Spencer gave her a look. "You do realize who you're talking to, right?" Spencer joked lightly and Ali chuckled.

"Talk to me. What's going on?" Spencer asked and Ali looked up at her, with a serious expression on her face. "I'm pregnant." Ally said quietly. Spencer felt her heart stop, "W-What?" Spencer asked, making sure she heard Ali correctly. "I'm pregnant." Ali repeated again, this time in a voice that she attempted to make sound stronger than the last.

"H-How? Since when?" Spencer asked, trying to form the right words and questions. "I found out the night before Jenna shot you." Ali admitted quietly and Spencer's eyes went wide. "It's-It's Elliot's?" Spencer asked and Ali glared at her, "Well who's else would it be, Spencer?" Ali snapped and Spencer only stared at her.

"You know I didn't mean it in that way, Ali. It's just a lot of stuff has been going on- and you never know what Elliot planned or what he did." Spencer pointed out and Ali sighed. "I know- I know, I'm- I'm sorry for snapping." Ali said in a low voice, "I've just been so stressed. I mean, I don't know what I'm going to do." Ali said, as tears started to form in her eyes. This made Spencer's heartache.

"I have no money, I'm living off a school teachers salary, I'm being stalked. What am I supposed do?" Ali asked, "I mean, I'm completely alone in this." Ali added, letting a couple of tears fall. It was as if for the first time in awhile, she was opening herself up to someone. Spencer wiped her best friends tears away and shook her head. "Ali, we'll figure something out. We always do. All of us." Spencer said gently, "You have us, Ali. The girls and I, we'll be here every step of the way." Spencer said, in a comforting tone.