Homecoming

Fetus emison like always lmao
---------------------------------------------------

No ones pov
Emily walked through the hallway of rosewood high and all eyes were on her, she's gotten pretty used to the feeling of everyone staring now that she's dating the most popular girl in school; Alison Dilaurentis.

It came to a shocker to a lot of people at first, but now everyone's pretty used to it, "You'd think they'd stop staring like if I was Beyoncé by now." Emily thought as she chuckled to herself and walked to her locker.

"Emily your girlfriend is having another meltdown again." Hanna said walking up to Emily with Spencer and aria by her side. She looked at Spencer and saw she was holding an ice pack over her eye, "Geez Spence, what happened to you?" Emily asked as Spencer glared at her. "Your girlfriend happened, she threw a book at my face." She said as Emily's eyes widened,

"She didn't mean to, she threw it behind her it not realizing Spence was only two feet away." Aria explained as Spencer rolled her eyes. "I hate when she gets like this." Hanna groaned, "It's two days till homecoming Hanna, she just wants everything to be perfect." Emily defended Ali as Spencer rolled her eyes.

"She gets like this before ever school event, she even gets like this before the small things like the Halloween dance." Spencer said, "When she whacked me in the face while trying to teach me how to dance." Hanna pointed out as Emily chuckled and Hanna glared at her. "And the Christmas dance." Spencer said, "When she almost killed me because she was supposed to be holding the ladder while I was putting up decorations, but instead she was texting you." Aria said narrowing her eyes at Emily as Emily giggled.

"And let's not forget Emily's first swim competition." Spencer said, "When I almost drowned setting those cool little squid decorations by the pool." Hanna said as Emily laughed and they all glared at her.

"Okay, okay, I'll go calm her down." Emily said sighing as she closed her locker, "Em wait," Hanna said as she hugged Emily. "Just in case you don't come back." She said as Emily rolled her eyes and pushed Hanna away as she walked to the gym where homecoming was being held.

"THATS WRONG LUCAS!" Emily heard her girlfriend yell as she walked in and saw Ali yelling at a terrified Lucas. "The big lights go above the stage! Where homecoming king and queen will be announced!" Ali yelled as Lucas nodded fearfully as he ran off.

"Poor guy." Emily said as Ali turned around and sighed in relief. "Oh Emmy, I'm so glad to see you!" Ali said thankfully as she wrapped her arms around her girlfriend and sighed, "These IMBECILES are messing everything up!" Ali complained as Emily continued holding her girlfriend.

"I know Ali, I know." Emily said knowing the best way to calm Ali down was by agreeing with her, "They're gonna ruin homecoming." Ali pouted still in her girlfriends arms. "I know baby, but don't worry I know you'll fix it." Emily said soothingly as Ali sighed contently, "You always know just what to say." Ali said pulling away from the brunette and smiling.

"Ive gotten pretty good at it. I mean I have been at this for awhile, a year and two months to be exact." Emily said winking as Ali giggled. "NO BRENDA THE SNOWFLAKES GO ON THE WALL YOU IDIOT!" Ali yelled causing Emily to jump lightly and poor Brenda fell off the ladder.

"They should make a caution sign for you, "Caution, Alison up ahead."." Emily teased as Ali rolled her eyes. "Have you chosen your dress yet?" Ali asked as Emily shook her head, "No I was waiting for you to do it." Emily admitted as Ali smiled. "Good, damn you have gotten good at this." Ali said as Emily smirked, "They don't call me badass for nothing." Emily joked as Ali kept a straight face, "No one calls you that babe." Ali said as Emily rolled her eyes.

"Well maybe I want them to." Emily mumbled as Ali giggled, "But you're my cute little baby, yes you are." Ali said in a baby voice as Emily rolled her eyes. "I've got to get to swim practice, I'll see tonight?" Emily asked with hopeful eyes as Ali smiled, "Of course." She said as Emily pecked her lips and started to walk off.

"Oh and Ali?" Emily asked turning around as Ali stared at her, "Yeah?" The blonde asked curiously. "Don't let anyone else fall off the ladder." She said as Ali giggled, "No promises." The blonde mumbled and Emily only shook her head smiling as she walked of the gym.

(Homecoming night)

"Where the hell is she? She's the whole reason we got here early." Aria said frustratedly as her, Spencer, and Hanna waited outside of the school for Emily and Ali to arrive. "Sorry we're late! This one took forever to get ready." Emily said looking at Ali who only rolled her eyes, "This," Ali said motioning towards her body, "Does not happen overnight." She added as the girls rolled their eyes and Emily giggled.

"Okay since we're all here now, we can make our grand entrance." Hanna smiled as Ali grinned, "Well what are we waiting for? Let's go." Ali said as she interlocked her hand with Emily's and they all walked into the school.

As they walked into the gym all eyes landed on them. They walked over to the punch bowl and Ali smirked, "That never gets old." The queen bee said and Hanna nodded in agreement. "I felt like Fergie for a moment there." The ditzy blonde said causing them to laugh.

After two hours into the dance everyone was dancing and having a good time, Hanna was dancing with Caleb, aria was dancing with Noel, and Spencer was dancing with Toby. A slow dance started to play and Emily smirked, "May I have this dance?" Emily asked in a fake British accent causing Ali to giggle. "You may." Ali answered as they walked over to the dance floor.

Emily put her hands on Ali's hips and Ali put her hands on Emily's shoulders.

"Have I mentioned that you look beautiful tonight?" Emily asked causing Ali to smile, "You may have mentioned it once or twice." Ali said teasingly as Emily smiled. "And I'll mention it a hundred times if it'll get me laid tonight." Emily teased as she spun Ali around and Ali giggled, "You are such a horn dog." Ali said as they continued dancing.

"Sorry to interrupt your dancing folks! But it is now time to announce homecoming king and queen." Mona said on stage with an envelope in her hands.

Spencer, aria, and Hanna all walked next to Emily and Ali exchanging smirks that didn't go unnoticed by the pair.

"I am pleased to announce that this years homecoming queen is Alison Dilaurentis." Mona said as Emily and everyone else cheered. Ali smiled nervously as she walked up to the stage where Mona placed the crown on her head.

"I am especially pleased to announce that this years homecoming king is not much of king but another queen. Give it up for our prom queen Emily Fields!" Mona said happily as Emily's eyes went wide.

"What did you guys do?" Emily asked looking at her best friends in disbelief, "We may or may not have gotten everybody to secretly vote for you and Ali to be homecoming queen and queen." Aria said sheepishly as Spencer and Hanna smiled at Emily.

"Go get your crown Em, your queen is waiting." Hanna said as Spencer nodded and Emily smiled at them.

Emily hurried up onto the stage where Ali was smiling widely and Mona placed the crown on Emily's head.

"Now give it up for our two queens!" Mona yelled as everyone cheered, "Whooo-whooo" Hanna yelled out causing Emily and Ali to chuckle. "Now it's time for them to have their special dance." Mona said smiling as Ali and Emily got off stage and walked to the middle of the gym.

A bright light shown on the pair and a slow song started playing as Emily put her hands on Ali's hips and Ali put hers on Emily's shoulders.

"So is my queen enjoying homecoming?" Emily asked smirking as Ali smiled and nodded, "Its been the best night ever." Ali admitted as Emily smiled. "Good." The brunette said as Ali stared at her,

"Hey Em?" Ali asked softly, "Yes Ali?" Emily asked lightly. "Thanks for loving me. I've never met anyone who could handle me like you do. I guess I'm just trying to say thank you, and I love you." Ali admitted as Emily smiled widely at the blonde.

"I'll always love you too Ali." Emily said as Ali smiled and leaned her head on Emily's shoulder. "Definitely the best homecoming ever." They both thought at the same time as they continued dancing.