Coma

Season 5 emison 😿💖

Ali's pov
It all happened so fast, it's like one minute I was at home finishing an English paper and the next I was rushing to the hospital for Emily. The entire way there I couldn't get Spencer's words out of my head, "Ali you need to come to the hospital quick Emily's been in an accident.", it feels so surreal. It's like my world stopped in that moment. I got out of my car and ran to the entrance of rosewood hospital, the elevator didn't open quick enough so I took the stairs to the ER. I saw Spencer, Aria, and Hanna sitting in the waiting room. Hanna had her head in her hands, Aria was pacing, and Spencer was staring at the floor. "Please tell me it's not as bad as you guys are leading on." I said pleadingly as they all looked at me, "Her car got hit by a drunk driver who ran a red light, she was the only one in the car." Spencer said and I noticed the tears streaming down her face. I felt my heart stop, "S-She's gonna be okay right?" I asked after standing there in silence. They all sat there and I felt hot tears start streaming down my face, "P-Please tell me s-she's gonna be okay." I said pleadingly as Aria stood up and hugged me. "W-where is she?" I asked as Aria pulled away, "I need to see her!" I said as Spencer stood up. "Ali she's in surgery right now." Spencer said as I stared at her, "S-Surgery? Spencer she's fine! S-She's f-fine." I said trying to convince myself. "The crash was really bad Ali." Aria said as I sat down, "This is just a bad dream, I'm gonna wake up any minute now." I said as they all glanced at each other then at me. "Ali, Emily's a fighter. She'll be okay." Hanna said grabbing my hand and I started sobbing again. I know the girls and I haven't been on the best terms since I ID'd Cyrus, but I just can't help but be glad that I have them here. It's better than sitting here alone. "Are you the family of Emily fields?" A doctor asked as we all quickly stood up, "I'm her cousin." Spencer lied as the doctor gave her a skeptical look. "Her moms in Texas with her dad who's stationed out there, she's getting on the next plane." Spencer added. "For fuck sake can you just tell us how the hell emily is?!" I asked raising my voice as the girls gave me a look, "I'm sorry about her we just all care for Emily deeply." Spencer said as the doctor smiled sympathetically. "It's understandable. Emily had a really bad crash, if it weren't for her seatbelt she probably wouldn't be alive right now." He said as we sighed in relief, "So she's okay?" I asked finally being able to breathe. "Uh not exactly, Emily is stabilized and breathing. But it seems that Emily hit her head pretty badly, she's in a coma." He said and I felt my entire world crash down, "Well when will she wake up?" Aria asked concerned. "Unfortunately that can't be determined right now." He said as we all stood there in silence. "C-Can we see her?" Hanna asked as he nodded, "Follow me." He said as he led us to her room. We entered a room and Emily was hooked up to all these machines and she looked pale. My heart broke and I stared crying silently and Spencer rubbed my shoulder, "I'll leave you all alone." The doctor said as he walked out of the room and shut the door. "T-This can't be happening right now." Spencer said as she started sobbing. "E-Em's gonna be okay right Spence?" Hanna asked staring at Spencer, "Spencer please say right." Aria said pleadingly as Spencer looked down. "Em's a fighter." She said convincingly, I slowly walked over to Emily and grabbed her hand. "It's gonna be okay Em." I whispered as I lightly touched her face. After a couple hours in the hospital we all decided we were gonna stay here till Em wakes up, no mater what. Ms. Fields called saying her flight was delayed due to the storm in Texas. All I could was pray that Emily would wake up, I mean there's so many things I still need to tell her.
----------------------------------------
Six weeks later
Still Ali's pov
"Ali honey, I'm gonna go get some clean clothes and coffee, do you want anything?" Ms. Fields asked as I shook my head lightly. I haven't left Emily's side since she's been here, I haven't even left the room unless it was to use the bathroom or shower. "Ali honey you gotta eat, and sleep." She said as I looked at Emily, "The girls are bringing food, they left a couple minutes ago." I said as Pam nodded and smiled sympathetically and she walked out. It's been really hard on all of us, none of us have slept in our own beds since Emily's accident, I've only been home to shower. I just wanna be here when she wakes up, Aria is bringing us all clean clothes while Spencer and Hanna are getting food. "You know they say that people in coma's can hear everything around them." I heard a voice say as I jumped and saw the nurse. "Sorry if I scared you honey, just gotta change her water." She said as I nodded lightly, "So s-she can really hear me?" I asked as she changed Em's water. "That's what I've heard." She said smiling lightly at me as she walked out. I took a deep breath and grabbed Emily's hand, "Erm, hi Em, it's me Ali. Well you probably knew that since you know my voice, I hope." I said joking lightly as I stared at her sleeping body. "Well you've been asleep for six weeks mermaid, I really miss you. It isn't the same without you, none of us have been the same without you, I haven't been the same without you. I need you to wake up Em, you have to wake up. Spencer needs you, Aria needs you, Hanna needs you, you're mom and dad need you, Em, I need you. There's so many things I haven't told you, there's so many things we haven't done yet. Paris is waiting for us Em, and I can't go without you. It wouldn't be the same, like a butterfly without its wings. Em we still need to go on our first date, we still need to have fun and fight over really stupid things. I still need to tell you how in love with you I am, and how I've been in love with you since ninth grade." I said as I felt tears rush down my face, "Emmy you gotta wake up so I can kiss you, I wanna kiss you for all the times I couldn't, I wanna buy you roses and chocolates, I wanna go for random walks just to hold your hand, I wanna do all of it with you Em. I need you to wake up mermaid, so we can do that." I said as I continued crying. I felt her squeeze my hand and my heart started racing, "A-Ali?" She asked as I saw her open her eyes a bit. "Emily oh my gosh you're awake!" I said finally being able to breathe, "W-What happened?" She asked confused as she sat up a bit. "You were in an accident Em, I drunk driver crashed into you. You've been in a coma for six weeks." I said as her eyes widened, "Six weeks?!" She asked as I nodded. "I've missed new episodes of the vampire diaries." She said as I couldn't help but giggle at her and I felt tears burn in the rim of my eyes. "Hey why are you crying?" She asked as she wiped my tears away, "I thought you weren't gonna wake up." I said as I let more tears fall. "You thought I was gonna let you go to Paris all on your own?" She asked as I stared at her, I smiled lightly and chuckled. "You did hear me." I said as she smiled and nodded, "I also heard the girls, and my mom. I know you guys haven't left at all." She said as I squeezed her hand. "We wanted to stay till you woke up." I said truthfully as she smiled at me. "Hey Ali?" She asked as I stared into her eyes, "Yeah Em?" I asked lightly. "I wanna do all of those things with you too." She said lightly as I gave her a look of uncertainty, "What do you mean?" I asked. "I mean I'm in love with you too." She said smiling at me.
------------------------------------------

Hey guys! So here's the thing, I will be doing a part two of "Sometimes I Forget", I just have writers block. But I've already started it and I intend to finish it! Well I love y'all and hope each and every one of you is doing well😸💖 p.s sorry I've been so inactive!