I love you

Takes place season 5😻💙 I'm switching up a lot 😂

No ones pov
Neither of them really knew when or how it happened, they didn't even really know what the hell "it" was. "I mean Ali never talks about it so neither do i" A confused Emily fields said in her head as she sat in her English class. The brunette turned around and saw a smiling Alison dilaurentis, the entire reason why she's so deep in thought. Alison and Emily have been sleeping together since Alison's return to rosewood. They're not dating each other and to make matters worse Emily's actually dating Paige. Emily's not the only one thinking about it though, Alison has been thinking about Emily and their little "thing" ever since it happened. It's driving her crazy, they both know it's wrong and have tried to stop many times, but they just can't seem to stay away.

Alison's pov
I was sitting in English class in back of Emily, I bit my bottom lip as I stared at her back. It sucks not being able to touch her at school and only being able to touch her when we're alone. I tapped on her as she turned around to face me, "What's up?" She asked as I smiled innocently, "Do you wanna hang out later?" I asked as she smirked at me. "Sure, we can both drive over to my house after school. My moms out of town." She said as I smirked, "Perfect, but I gotta do my homework before we do that other thing." I said seriously as she groaned. "But Ali-" She started to whine as I cut her off, "No "but's" fields, I gotta get my grades up if I wanna graduate." I said as she rolled her eyes but smiled at me, "Fine, you're so lucky you're cute dilaurentis." She said as I smiled at her. "I know." I said winking as she turned back to face Mr. Fitz. I continued taking notes as my eyes widened, "Didn't Emily's agree to go to the brew with Paige after school?" I thought in my head. I quickly tapped on her again and she turned around to face me. "Em i can't come over today!" I whisper/yelled as she furrowed her eyebrows, "Why not?" She asked as I rolled my eyes. "Because you have plans with Paige today remember?" I asked as her eyes widened, "Oh yeah!" She said as I nodded. "Ill just cancel." She said as I shook my head, "Emily you've already canceled on her four times this past week!" I said as she rolled her eyes. "Four times is not a lot." She protested as I rolled my eyes, "Emily it's Friday." I said, "That's means you've canceled on her every day this week." I said as she stared at me for a moment. "Ill just hang out with her tomorrow for sure." She said as I sighed in defeat, "Fine but we better both have good excuses for not being at Hanna's sleepover tonight." I said as she smirked. "Don't worry Ali." She said as I rolled my eyes but smiled at her.
----------------------------------------
Later that night
Emily's pov
After Ali and I got done being sexy in the sheets she was laying on my chest while I held her tightly. To be honest I don't really know how this entire "thing" started, I mean I know it's wrong, especially because I'm dating Paige. But I just can't seem to stop, and believe me I've tried. Every time I try to stay away, I just can't. I can't distant myself from Ali, I mean it's just everything about her. Her smile, her giggle, how she gets when she's angry, I just missed her so much while she was gone, so I guess when I finally heard and seen all those things in person, I just couldn't help myself. But this isn't only my fault! I mean it takes two to tango right? "What are you thinking about?" Ali asked snapping me out of thoughts as I looked down at her, "You." I answered simply but smiling as she smiled shyly. "Me?" She asked as I nodded, "You're beautiful you know that right?" I asked as she blushed a deep red and hid her face. "Emily stop." She said shyly as I smiled widely at her. Ali has really changed since she's been back, she's not the same person she used to be. She's different now, a good different. I think she's just embracing who she really is to be honest. "I love you." I said honestly as her eyes widened, "Y-You love me?" She asked shocked. "You love her?!" My girlfriends voice asked interrupting mine and Ali's moment. My eyes widened as Ali wrapped my bed sheets around her naked body and I quickly grabbed my shorts and teeshirt and hurriedly put them on. "Paige it's not what it looks like." Alison started as Paige laughed humorlessly, "Not what it looks like? So MY girlfriend wasn't just admitting her love for you after you two just got done having sex?!" Paige asked raising her voice as Ali and I sat on my bed awkwardly. I was completely speechless at this situation, I mean I've thought about it happening before but I never thought about what I'd do if it actually happened. "Well say something!" Paige yelled looking directly at me making Ali and I jump. "I-I'm sorry Paige." I admitted as she crossed her arms, "I-I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have let it come to this." I tried to explain as I looked at Paige then Alison, then back at Paige. "I should've ended things with you when i realized my feelings for Ali never went away. What I've been doing is not fair to you or acceptable, I should've never been unfaithful to you Paige, I should've been honest. You didn't deserve this, and you didn't deserve it to end this way." I said staring at Paige as tears fell out of her eyes. "Y-You said it." She said quietly, "You said "end"." She added as more tears fell out of her eyes and I looked at Ali who was looking down at the bed she was sitting in. She looked ashamed, and it's all my fault. "I-I can't keep this up with you Paige, we can't continue to be together. Not when the girl I'm in love with is sitting right there." I said pointing at Ali who looked at me in shock. "Ali I meant what I said earlier, I love you, so much. And I shouldn't have let this thing- or whatever the hell it is we have, I shouldn't have let it come this far." I started to explain looking into Ali's eyes from across the room. "I should've ended things with Paige and told you how I felt the right way. I'm sorry Ali." I said sincerely as she mouthed "its okay." As tears burned around the rim of her eyes. I looked down then I turned around and looked at Paige who was standing there sobbing. "I don't know what else to say." I admitted honestly to Paige as she stared at me with tears in her eyes, "You've said enough." Paige said as she turned around to walk out. "Paige wait." I said as she turned back around to face me, "I never meant to hurt you, I'm sorry." I said again as she stared at me. "Well you did Emily." She said as she walked out and I stood there for awhile. I turned around again to see Alison putting her clothes on. "Please don't leave Ali." I said as she stared at me, "I'm not I just really wanted nothing more then to put my clothes on while that was going on." She explained as I giggled lightly at her. After she finished putting her clothes back on she walked over to me and hugged me. Her arms were around my waist and mine were around her neck since she's shorter then me. I kissed the top of her head as she leaned on my shoulder and I stroked the back of her hair softly. "Em?" She asked lightly, "Yeah Ali?" I asked quietly. "I love you too." She said as she hugged me tighter.