Comical Mark Moments That Actually Happened (CMMTAH) *Classic Edition*

Mark: "Okay it says press C to use." *presses button* "And Now it Says Press B to Blow"

Mark: "Hi, I'm gonna call you Boney, You want me to press B to Blow"

Mark: "Ah we're twin brothers who must be forced to fight."
Wade: "Mother never loved you as much."
Mark: "She loved me twice as much a- he Never Loved You."
Wade: "He? What kind of he is mother." *laughs*
Mark: "He's my mother.Shut Up! You know mother was a complicated man!"

Mark: "Let's have some fun this beat is sick. I wanna take a ride on your disco stick!"

Mark: Why are my legs so itchy all of a sudden. What is this game doing to me!." *keeps scratching* "Oh my gawd my legs have never been more itchy than they are right now. Holy Crap WHY!" *keeps scratching* "My heads itchy everypart of me is getting itchy, I'ma bout to itch all of my skin off." *keeps scratching* "*grumbles and complains about why his legs are soo itchy*." "IM LOSING MY MIND!"

Mark: Ding DIng. I can't wait to get home to my Mom and Dad. They love me so much!" *Crashes intoa busy street* "Ohahaah I am now Dead!"

Mark: Do it! *Slobbers everywhere while Bob histerically laughs* "Sorry I keep forgetting that I have a lot of spit! That goes everywhere."

Mark: WHHHAAAALLLLLEEEE

Mark: " and then there was a war and everyone died...except for the Americans of course! We beat everyone into a bloody pulp so that they weren't even recognizeable from their own bones and we *stutters* Became King Of The World."

Mark: "Oh man I love working at diney werl....is meh faavoriiittteeee." "You guys need to take some relaxation therapy classes. Get some scented candles. Take a nice herbal bath. Smoke some weed I don't care! Do Something! RELAX!" -markiplier does not condone the usage of any herbal substances. 

Mark: ...bare bears...

Mark: I AM KING OF THE SQUIRRELS!!!!!! *runs around with peanut butter on da face*

Mark: I'm gonna be a big You Tuber one day...*dreams do come true*

Mark: "Hey you do you,and I'll do me, and we won't do eachother, probably. That is a good poem right there."

Mark: "Weee is it my birthday...THANKS MOM!" "UUUEH I love you so much MomMah!" "Oh Look at me!....ooooo *claps softly* THANK YOU!" "Ahh put it in my mouth....AAAAHAHAHAHAH!" Mom: "Look at what I found." Mark: *makes a dolphin noise*

Mark: I'm in the bone zone sitting on the bone throne *it went something like that*

Mark: *PROGRESSIVE SCREAMING AND NON STOP YELLING CURSES*

The End!