Ballad of the Mona Lisa

requested by lizzy411356

Your POV

What can I say it runs in my family, my great grandmother left her fiance for his brother. My Grandmother cheated on my grandfather with his accountant. My mother left her old husband for the love of her life. That's no excuse. Though, I met a very nice man and his daughter is an angel, I don't love him. I have been in love with Wade for a long time, but when Mark lost his wife, he chose me.

Wade admitted to me that he still loved me, and that he was willing to wait for me in one of his letters. I told him my situation with Mark, we were married by then, and he gave me a resolution. He wanted me to get caught cheating. So I'll do exactly that.

The constable, Tyler, is always looking for a free ride so I decided I would give him a little treat. Mark walked in and saw that he had me pinned to the bed. Mark kicked Bob out thinking he took advantage of me. I was crying because it didn't work. I wrote another letter to Wade saying that it didn't work.

His only response was "Give This To Him" and a bottle of green liquid...

I was making dinner when Mark came in from work. "Afternoon M'lady." He took his top hat off and kissed my cheek. I began to tremble a little. I don't know if I can do this. "What's wrong? You look like you've seen my mother?" Mark asked chuckling a little and I took a deep breath. "I was just thinking." I say and pour the green liquid into his drink.

"Well dinner smells lovely. Where's my favoirte little girl at?!" he yelled trying to summon his daughter. "She's visiting with your grandparents to give us some...time alone." I wink making him blush. "Well I don't mind time alone." He takes his jacket and hangs it up. With a smirk he heads over my way. "After dinner love." 

I sit the plates down on the table. "A toast to good health," Mark was puzzled by my statement. "and true love." I gulped and clinked his glass. I took a sip and so did Mark. We began to eat and he started coughing. "You alright dear?" I ask and he nods. "Yeah something stuck in my throat." He began coughing again, but this time blood came out. 

"Mark, I'm going to fetch the doctor okay!" He was coughing worse. "hurry..." were the last words I would ever hear him say.

Mark's POV

This isn't fair. I did nothing but treat her right and look at what she has done to me. Her caniving smirk and all of her lies became clear. She cheated on me, blamed it all on me, then poisoned me. So yeah I am dead all thanks to you.

I saw her close a window and covering mirrors. I saw my body covered in white as people were crying including y/n. She'll have whats coming to her. The I saw my daughter tears streaming down her little face standing next to Sean. He was her godfather afterall

I walked up the stairs and tried yelling at them all, but that doesn't work. The mirrors are covered so I can't necessarily pop up and be seen. I walk up to y/n, who was standing with MY friends, she was laughing. I'm mad at Wade too. He was the one of the many men in the village buying her.

"Why don't you go ahead and tell him," I say her hand went to Wade's  arm, "You have nothing left to sell him." I walk around trying to grab someone's attention. "Give me a sign, I wanna believe!" I look around and see my daughter standing by my corpse. I slowly approach her.

I kneel down to her and she looked at me. "y/n did this to me. The note is in my hand." I gestured to my cold body. She nodded and pullsd the cloth down my face. I smiled.

"Say what you mean, tell me I'm right and let the sun rain down on me..." She held the note up and Bob yelled "Come here".  Y/n tried to escape but Sean fired his netgun. 

"There's nothing wrong with a taste of what you paid for..."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>