A/N

TMFTN: OH MY GOSH!

Louis: Not this again...

Mark: Doesn't TMFTN like idk...not like you guys anymore.

Niall: Yeah, we're just here for the food and you got to remember...physically we are separated but we will always be together in spirit.

Mark: Okay backing away now...

TMFTN: *Stands up from the throne as the Knights line up and hold their swords high*

Jensen: We now present The Music Theorist From Narnia to make her announcement.

TMFTN: Thank you, Sir Ackles. Hie guys, so it's been a while and I think you all deserve an explanation of what I am up to, but first, there is going to be a change in how I update starting February. To try and be more consistent with updating I will be releasing one series or chapter a month depending on my schedule. Now, these chapters will be longer than normal so you get your worth from it.

Now you all are probably wondering what the heck I've been up to, well, I am writing a really really long chapter of this book. It isn't 3 part or 4 part series. This is all in one single chapter. I think it's close to 3,000 words now. It will have an end so no part 2 unless requested for a crappy sequel XD. Anyways the project will be released Feb. 14, I have been taking suggestions from a lot of you, and most of these suggestions have Darkiplier related to them. So all your little fangirling hearts will get there Darkiplier love story. 

One more thing, Thank YOU so much for reading this. Without you, specifically you, I probably wouldn't have the drive to keep writing, so thank you all that you do in our community. I am deeply honored that you have chosen my book to read and enjoy. I guess that's about it then.

So, I will see you February 14th. BYYYYE GUYS!!!!