Perfect Two

Mark's Pov

I've tried everything that I could. I called her through payphones, and tried to go to the motel she was staying at, but of course, I couldn't go there either. So now I'm on a flight back to L.A. I tried, but I guess the ring I had won't be worn for a while. I sighed and got comfortable in my coach seat. That's when I heard I hum that I could never forget. She was in first class...shocker another border that I can't cross. Unless...

"Hello fellas, The man all the way in the back of the plane keeps getting up and spitting on my lovely," i look at the little boy I was sitting next to, "Son my lovely son, can you confront him for me." The guards looked at each other and back at me. They both headed for the back of the plane as I slipped into First Class. I saw the back of her head which made my heart skip a beat. I saw her guitarist blasting metal into his ears. Time to put my plan into motion...not the atmosphere I had in mind but...hopefully it'll do.

Your Pov

"Hey," I heard a voice I'd never thought I'd hear again. How is this even possible? I turn my head and my disbeliefs disappear. "What are you doing here, Mark?" I ask him in more of an annoyed tone than a shocked one. Even though I'm both. "Please hear me out I- No. I'm sorry Mark, but I can't go through this again- I'm different." We interrupted each other. "What?" I asked him. Just then the guards for first Class came in. "Sorry, Y/n. We'll get him out of your way," One of them said as they both grab Mark.

"No, Wait! Y/n please, give me five minutes to change your mind. If I don't then you can delete, block, kick, or erase my dumb ass from your life," I thought about it. "Five minutes, go," I say as he taps my guitarist's shoulder and whispers something into his ear. He began to strum an all too familiar tune. 

(MARK SINGS LIKE A GODESS)

On the last chorus the guitarist butted out and Mark got on one knee fiddling with his back jean pocket. I was crying my eyes out. "Y/n I'm sorry about what I did, and I'm sorry for making you feel th-Stop Mark," His eyes went wide. "I am sorry for actually believing the Media before you. I've just been so paranoid that you would leave me, and I'm so so sorry Mark!" I fell to my knees and sobbed as I felt two stong and compassionate arms cradle me. I wrapped my arms around Mark's torso. 

"Y/n without you, I'm nothing. (WHAT ABOUT LOVE) Will you come back to me, we can start over if we have to just please, I nee-" I interrupted his speech and smashed my lips onto his and first class cheered. "One more thing," I say and he nods. "Anything." "My finger is not that big," I say taking the ring from his hands. "Well that's what your manager tol-wait are you saying what I think your saying?" he asks me. "Yes, now get your korean-german butt up of the ground so we can stop making a scene. I say making us laugh.

"I love you," I smile and hug him tightly. "I love you too."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

HIE GUYS!!! So I just realized it's been a long long long time since I updated, and I told you I had a surprise, this is not it. I was supposed to have a New Years thing out on New Years but what can I say. Life is hard and I gotta push through it. I will try to be more active, so if you want more requests are always open. Songs, plot lines, favorite quotes, movie scenes, you name it and I will do it as long as it's not too mature. I want to stay as family friendly as possible. So yeah...Thank you all for voting and reading, and following cause without a doubt you guys are amazing and I love all my Quotevians and Watpadders. So yeah other than that I think I covered the bear necessities...so POINT OUT ALL THE MUSIC INUENDOES AND LIVE LIFE AS A THEORIST MY GUILD. DON'T QUESTION NOTHING! lolz love you guys and see you all in the next one.

BUH BYE!!!!!