Hair-Mates? (Part I)

In hair time? When did you all join the fandom?  I was here in Spring 2013. y/bf = your best friend just in case you're new. a/gf = a guy friend

Your POV

Some say that not having a soulmate is wrong. That it is a disgrace upon your family to not find your special someone. The world was so convinced by this thought to actually put a gene in our DNA that allows us to have one section of our hair, it's mainly the bottom layer so it's not that noticeable on girls, that is the same color as your soulmate. If he/she were to dye it, then that section would change to that color.

So here I am. Surrounded by all of my friends who have already found their one, while it's just me and my YouTube. "Hey y/n- woah. Girl when did you dye your hair pink?" y/bf asks you? "What are you ta-" I pull out my phone and look at the bright pink streak of hair. 

"Well, that gives you umm *giggles* and idea." another one of my friends giggle at me. "Ha ha very funny. Pink is a very manly color." I say reassuring myself that he won't reject me because he is possibly not interested in my gender. My friends start mumbling about how he might be gay and blah blah blah. 

"Okay, honestly y/bf I didn't make fun of your boyfriend when he dyed his hair orange! And a/gf you didn't see me making fun of you when you had purple splotches on your head!" I snap making a scene in the park we were at. "She's right, sorry y/n if your boyfriend is possibly on the spectrum." y/bf said and I stormed off. 

"So my last day in Chicago ended up like this. I have to move to California so I can continue my college career at UCLA." I told my phone my day on the plane. "I already finished my core classes at a local technical institute, so I thought I would get my degree in performing arts because if I am going to do something that I am passionate about..." I'm not going to let my lousy friends make fun of me for it. I felt like saying. "Then I might as well reach for the stars, well the clouds at least. This plane isn't going any higher."

I make a couple jokes and recorded what it looked like on the plane, did some footage out the window, the professional vlogger/(favoritekindofyoutube) life. I got off the plane and grabbed my duffel bag. I pulled out my phone. "Hello Los Angeles!" I wave in the camera and notice that the pink can be seen clear as day through my (y/c/h).  "Oh and no I didn't dye my hair guys, this is what my soulmate is up to." I say and look around at all of the normal couples with normal hair. "Hey we all can't get what we want, right?" 

Mark's POV

"...and as always I will see you in the next video...BUH BYE!!!" I yelled and ended my video. *sighs* "Maybe this will help." I say aloud and upload it. Markiplier with PINK HAIR?! I immediately start vetting comments and tweets.

Septipler38:
Oh my gosh! You and Jack look like Cosmo and Wanda! #septiplierisreal

Girliplier:
Everybody keep an eye out for a girl with a pink streak in her hair! #findgirliplier

whutz9pls10:
No more Markiplier...just #Pinkiplier

I giggled at that last one. 'Hello everybody my name is Pinkiplier.' I rolled my eyes and went to change. I'm going out with Daniel, Matt, and Ryan, who are bringing their girlfriends, to a bar about five minutes away. They are probably going to party and crap, I'll just be the designated driver.

*Time Skip*

Never thought I'd say this, but I'm glad to be home. It normally doesn't bother me, but I guess I got jealous when the boys were all over their soulmates.I thought dying my hair pink would help, but no one I saw had anything close. Some desperate fangirls poorly spray painted over their streak to try to match me. 

I flopped on my bed and saw that Jack sent me something.

Jackarooni:
MARK YOU WONT BELIEV WHAT O JUST FOUND!! Well maybe you will...I can't tell if it's edited tho? Lemme know ehat you think

Jack and his spelling errors. I clicked on the link that he attached and it was a girl's YouTube account? (yourytubename)? Hmmm, okay I'll watch the recently posted.
"Hey guys it's me, obviously. *her face got all close to the camera which made me chuckle* Anyways I am on my way to the airport as you can tell my day didn't go as planned."

I paused the video and saw the pink streak falling down her shoulder. "What time was this uploaded?" I look at the time of upload and it was about 3 hours after Cyndago and I posted our videos.

I looked at her natural hair color closely then went to the bathroom and took a picture of my streak that runs horizontally across the left side of my head. Most men have a vertical streak on the back of their heads...well I'm just special. I took a picture of my head and a  screenshot of her video and sent it...separately to Dani, Ryan, Matt, Bob, Wade, and Jack. What? Can't a guy get an opinion?

Me:
Hey. How does this look?

I waited for everyone to respond, and they all did at the same time. Causing my phone to crash. "Stupid I Phone!" I let it sit and then turned it back on.

Danzie:
Bro! Da hell you find that?

Mati:
Woa...lolz how much time did you spend on that one Mark?

Ry-Ry:
Dayum Mark get sum...btw how many filters did it take?

Wade:
Bout time...I thought you was gonna be that one friend who couldn't find their soul mate.

Bobehboy:
Wow! Either that's phenomenal editing skillz or streak implants. Her hair looks exactly like your streak!

Jackarooni:
SEEE WHATT I TELL YA!

I roll my eyes and decided that I should keep a close eye on this (youtubername) girl.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>