Betrayed (Part III)

Mark's POV

"Mark, just breathe, it's okay, you're safe here." I heard her say and then I got a flashback.  She removed my restraints and kissed my forehead. "It's okay, you're safe now," she looks at me and I''m shocked that she cared, "Come on let's go!" she says and helps me up as we left the basement.

"Who are you, and why are you here?" I breathe heavily trying to keep my head clear. "Mark, my name is y/n and I am here to," she was interrupted, "ruin our life Mark! She is here to try and take you away from me!" Jaylean's voice rang in my ears.

Her voice  didn't sound very convincing. Y/n spoke with kind tone while Jaylean seemed demanding and stern. Jaylean is not my girl. "What did you do to me!" I hold my head fighting an unfamiliar urge. "You're mine Markibaby, now kill her." I felt my head cloud and my body twitch.

Your POV

Mark slowly stood back up picking the knife up with him. "no...No Mark please, you know me. I'm your best friend, your girlfriend even." I say as he turned around to face me. "Mark I-I love you." His eyes went normal and his face softened.

"Lies! Mark your going to believe someone like her!" Mark's face contorted. "The only one here lying, is you." He turns to face Jaylean. "Let her leave, and I-I'll stay here." he says. "No. Mark I'm not leaving without you!" I struggle on my bindings, then I remember my phone.

I manage to hit the power button twice by scooting around in my seat. That's how I speed dial Chris. "Forever?" Jaylean asks. "Sure, whatever it takes just let her go, please." When mark said that Jaylean started undoing my bindings and I spit in her face and kicker her in the stomach.

I stood up and pinned her to the ground. "Now you listen here you get one chance. You let us both go and you'll be lucky to leave here with a scratch," she started laughing, "What's so funny?" "I think it's funny how I'm the one who is just getting by with a scar when you have multiple. Tell me how much does it hurt when you wake up and not remember how exactly you got those." She saw my arms.

"Y/n?" I guess Mark noticed my arms too. "You mean you never knew, Ha! Oh that's adorably funny. Almost like how you never told Mark about you and Chris." just as she said that Chris and Kaylor came running in. "Guys a little help would be great."I say as Chris and Kaylor grabbed the psychopath beneath me and carried her out to the police.

Luckily they only had a couple questions for Mark and I. Mark pulled me aside and I hugged him tightly. He hugged me back and pulled away. "Time for my own interrogation. First off what's this?" He held my arms wrapped in gauze. "I have Blackouts in stressful times, or when my anxiety kicks in, and I-I can't control it. I-'m sorry I never told you." my eyes welled up and he held me close.

"It's okay, I know how that feels." He rubbed my back and I held him tighter. "I'm sorry I keep putting you through this girly." he says and I sigh. "It's fine, I guess I have to deal with your crazy Yandere's." I laugh and so does he. "Hey what time is it?" he asks and I pull out my phone. "It's...3:30." I say and laugh.

"Wait that's when you asked me out during my live stream!" he says. "Only because I was dared too by YOUR viewers." I say and we laugh a little. "So now I have to wait for them to dare you to propose to me." Mark says and I laugh a lot. "Okay I made the first move the least you can do is man up and take a knee." I say and he smiles. "Okay." He gets down on one knee and I laugh.

"Mark what are you doing?" I smile and he looks down and reaches in his back pocket, "oh my gosh

"Mark what are you doing?" I smile and he looks down and reaches in his back pocket, "oh my gosh." "Y/n we have been through a lot, and you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on. You are kind, and nerdy, and just down right perfect for me," he opens the box revealing a beautiful ring bringing tears to my face. "I love you, y/n will you marry me?"

I look at mark and nod my head yes. "Yes! A thousand times yes!" I hold out my hand and Tyson, Kaylor, and Chris start cheering. Mark slipped the ring on me and pulled me in for a passionate and sweet kiss. "...so glad I got this on tape." Tyson whispers. Mark and I smile in the kiss and we pull away. "This is my Sharpiplier!" Mark yelled picking me up bridal style staring into the camera.

*Time Skip*

(In the studio)

"Hello Everybody I am your neighborhood friendly Stain stick here, and I am here with..." Tyson says. "The Hamster Baller!" Kaylor says and holds two fists up. "And The Crispy Treat here..." Chris saluted to the camera. "So today we are going to react to some of our old videos, but before we do. We have about a five minute video and an explanation on our attire." Tyson says. "So, Pay Attention!" Kaylor yells and we laugh.

"Mark what are you doing?"  Oh my gosh they are playing the proposal video! I fast forward a little. "So yeah my heart is in crumbs, but I couldn't be happier for my best friend and our fellow  Squad member." Chris says and I laugh at the pun. 

"So we just got back from there wedding actually, and now the newly weds are on a plane to their honeymooning spot sooo...fun!" Tyson winked and I rolled my eyes. "Okay you guys are so making this more awkward than this needs to be. The Sharpiplire is real and cannon so fangirls fo write those fanfics..." She did an awkward fist bump to the sky and the boys shook their heads.

"Sharpist if your watching thing come back A.S.A.P. We need you so we no be awkward." I pause the video and laugh a lot! "Your friends I swear." Mark shakes his head and laughs. "That's why I love them, but not as much as I love you." I say and Mark blushes. "I love you too Girly!"

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<